Pages:
Author

Topic: which is best coin for long term hold? - page 19. (Read 3514 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 2
June 03, 2018, 12:39:40 AM
EOS without a doubt
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 12:31:28 AM
i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
I suggest the top 3 coins in coinmarketcap since their price is more likely stable thus volitality is less likely to happen and support to that particular coin is indeedly huge.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
June 03, 2018, 12:29:33 AM
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?

I suggest you to invest in ETH or XRP for long term investment, prices of both coins are down and will definitely earn you good profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 12:17:28 AM
Bitcoin it is for long time. But if you want a quick gain on short or mid period of time you can go to other coins that have a small marketcap but have a very active community and developers. A big update may double or tripple its value. just do you own diligence in picking the right coin to hold.
Activity: 322
June 03, 2018, 12:09:04 AM

I follow some ICO and all success.
but I have followed many bounty and many are scam.
if you want to follow ICO, you have to have a lot of capital.
For now, It is not entirely ICO giving its best price when entering the market. In addition it needs more in depth research to ensure the success of an ico.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 12:06:34 AM
for us, the nice coins we keep in the long run for us bitcoin and eth. because for us the future of both is also very good, and also now the price is still cheap, so we will produce more profit.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 12:03:35 AM

Well for me there's only one crypto that is best to hold it for long term, and that is the one and only, Bitcoin. Buy bitcoins now as much as you can while its price is still affordable then hold it for long term. Wait for it to rise up then sell it all.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
June 02, 2018, 11:55:04 PM

There's a lot of topic here in our forum that same question like " what or which coin is best for long term ", i undersrand your situation because your still a Newbie but much that you need take some effort to search before you post some topic 'cause anything that you want to ask about crypto is also here. Anyways, you can choose the top 10 altcoin that you can invest for a long term especially in Btc and Eth, but before you can do that, make sure you know your purpose why would you do that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 11:26:18 PM
The best coins/tokens for one to HODL for a long term, are those Cryptos with good features that are seen as promising and solid project and also with nice and affordable price. For example Cardano (ADA )
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 11:14:47 PM
Everyday i spend times about 2 hours to make research which coin could be give 10x in just a 1 or 2 month because i want to put some money in to it for short investment, and from this my research i found these coins can be EOS, DAPS, COLX, ZOI, ZIL, ONT.
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 08:34:33 PM
There are many good coins in the market that can make good profit and I think the best coin you should consider are btc,eth,xrp,eos and neo. These coins are good potential for investments that could guarantee good return of investments for long term period. These coins had good blockchain technology and well adopted to many crypto users and this is why these coins are more stable than the other coins.
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
June 02, 2018, 08:02:15 PM
 I must say that best coin for mid and long term for me is one and only Ethereum as one of most stable and perspective coin.
Ethereum will be developed as Proof of Stake soon, and practical use will only rise, keep in mind that this will push Ethereum price.  Cool

Activity: 376
Merit: 103
June 02, 2018, 08:00:16 PM
Cryptos that generate profits for long term hold are always tokens backed by a long run developement stage before the token take its real value in the market which will assume low volatility and high circulating volume. Majority of tokens you see in the coinmarketcap are backed by under-developement projects but you should find the ones in progress. Do your own searches whatever suggestions provided in your topic. Wish you a good luck
Merit: 20
June 02, 2018, 07:58:40 PM
It's up for you to decide, as I see so many opposite opinions here, some decide to hold BTC, some go for new technologis as IOTA, EOS, IOST, and other just invest in Ripple waiting for big whales to pump it. I'm in the second group, I see that 4th generation blockchain and other technological solutions are really neded now and should be supported.
Activity: 350
June 02, 2018, 07:57:29 PM
in this year I am holding Ethereum and Ripple because for the moment I have long-term investment in both coin, Ethereum and Ripple have good potential to rise in the future because since the first coin this appeared quite setabil.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
June 02, 2018, 07:54:04 PM
Long time or mid-long time is confusing. You don't have to hold for a long, long time, mate. Just know about your profits limit. Like you bought EOS coin by 12$, after few months if EOS goes to 20$ Then what will you do? Hold for more extended time or sell? Crypto coin will not grow all the time; they will go down again and again. That's why I prefer long mid time as you asked in Poll.

For good coins, you may buy EOS, NEO, ADA, STELLER, WAVES, AION, CS, MTC, Ethereum, and LTC. These all coins are outstanding to invest for long or mid-long time. The crypto market can start bully run anytime, so, before late, you need to make a decision. Good Luck.
Activity: 448
June 02, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

I understand what you are trying to do but i think you decide how long you want to hold your coins as there are different types of investors and everyone has their own preference. What is common to everyone is the exit strategy which could be long or short.
Activity: 714
June 02, 2018, 07:39:43 PM
Coins are good for the long term I think very much. But I suggest to you. Better to invest in ethereum if its a long-term struggle. Because Ethereum has good potential for the long term ahead.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 07:36:56 PM
You want something long term and safe?  Go with BTC / ETH.

Activity: 275
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 07:32:52 PM
In my analysis, the coins that has the opposite effect when the market value changes has the potential to give you a larger profit. For an instance btc, eth, litecoin, and ripple etc. values' drop down together with other coins that populates the market there are coins that has the opposite effect. Which means there are coins that increased their value as other drops. These coins could bearably give huge profit to those who can easily identify them.
Pages:
Jump to: