Pages:
Author

Topic: which is best coin for long term hold? - page 10. (Read 3514 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 09:54:06 AM
many potential coins that can be held for the long term like ethereum and bitcoin. These two main coins are most reliable by people because of their fluctuating and aggressive movements.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
August 13, 2018, 09:49:02 AM
i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
Actually, there are many advisable cryptos to invest for long term holding since there are many cryptocurrencies listed in the market. But ofcourse, not all would be that profitable for a long run since not all cryptos are having continuous price increase. Cryptos that have proven to be good for long term holding are ethereum and bitcoin. The proof is the huge price increase from the previous years.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
btc : 3Jp5nAY7S7dKg1hJ7jeZJdAQ9VWszVPBBX
August 13, 2018, 09:40:53 AM
fusion !!!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 09:29:44 AM
There are so many good choices for long term holding but I think you should choose a good cryptocurrency depend on your capital, if you can invest more than $1k, I think you should choose the best altcoin, ETH or maybe EOS but if you only have hundreds dollars so the best choices for your are low price altcoins like ADA, XLM, XRP or maybe IOTA.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 09:08:27 AM
For me the best coin for a long term holding is Ethereum because ethereum is the next bitcoin in future and we know that ethereum has a good performance in cryptomarket like bitcoin and ethereum has a huge profit in near future that good for a long time investing..
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 13, 2018, 08:56:24 AM
This days crypto markets getting down strongly and i see lot of valuble cryptocurrencies are prices now lowest. So i think following coins are best for holding longterms.
Eth
Iost
Neo
Trx
Daneel
Waves
Steem
Ltc
Etc
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
August 13, 2018, 08:54:34 AM
While mentioned many times here, I would agree with the main players like BTC, EOS, ETH etc, however I also see huge potential in a few up and coming cryptos also. One in particular being Covesting - COV token. The cryptocurrency supports their new crypto exchange and trading platform. Currently the platform is live with its basic trading functionalities in the Beta Version, but is due to officially launch this Q3-2018 with the highly anticipated copy-trading feature.

Already the Covesting Beta Version is being well received by the community, who're eagerly awaiting and preparing for the official launch, which will expectedly boost the demand for the token as COV is used to facilitate the fees and rewards distributed by the platform. Additionally there is a max supply of 20,000,000 COV with 17,500,000 COV currently in circulating supply with no more tokens ever being created. Furthermore, Covesting plan to 'buyback and burn' COV tokens - where they will systematically buy COV tokens on exchanges and “burn” them, so they're removed from circulation and locked into an irreversible smart contract address for eternity, thus decreasing the total supply of COV tokens and increasing their value over the long-term.

The platform itself is brilliant, with a clean, crisp user interface that's easy to use, at no compromise to the state-of-the-art technology and advanced tools a trader needs to perform at their best. Plus, you can get advice on how to effectively invest in bitcoin or buy ethereum, etc with their "crypto intelligence portal" where there is free educational resources, pro traders share ideas & tips, live market info and latest news.

The exchange also provides multiple revenue generating streams by users doing nothing different - with copy-trading, a generous referral program, and half price platform fees (already competitive in price mind you). Check them out here: https://covesting.io

Covesting is definitely worth your research and a good option for long term investment.
There are more potential coin to hold for a long term such as ethereum and bitcoin this two major coin is the most reliable chosen by people because it's more highly in value and most quick in gainings.
Activity: 17
August 13, 2018, 08:49:10 AM
While mentioned many times here, I would agree with the main players like BTC, EOS, ETH etc, however I also see huge potential in a few up and coming cryptos also. One in particular being Covesting - COV token. The cryptocurrency supports their new crypto exchange and trading platform. Currently the platform is live with its basic trading functionalities in the Beta Version, but is due to officially launch this Q3-2018 with the highly anticipated copy-trading feature.

Already the Covesting Beta Version is being well received by the community, who're eagerly awaiting and preparing for the official launch, which will expectedly boost the demand for the token as COV is used to facilitate the fees and rewards distributed by the platform. Additionally there is a max supply of 20,000,000 COV with 17,500,000 COV currently in circulating supply with no more tokens ever being created. Furthermore, Covesting plan to 'buyback and burn' COV tokens - where they will systematically buy COV tokens on exchanges and “burn” them, so they're removed from circulation and locked into an irreversible smart contract address for eternity, thus decreasing the total supply of COV tokens and increasing their value over the long-term.

The platform itself is brilliant, with a clean, crisp user interface that's easy to use, at no compromise to the state-of-the-art technology and advanced tools a trader needs to perform at their best. Plus, you can get advice on how to effectively invest in bitcoin or buy ethereum, etc with their "crypto intelligence portal" where there is free educational resources, pro traders share ideas & tips, live market info and latest news.

The exchange also provides multiple revenue generating streams by users doing nothing different - with copy-trading, a generous referral program, and half price platform fees (already competitive in price mind you). Check them out here: https://covesting.io

Covesting is definitely worth your research and a good option for long term investment.
Activity: 518
August 13, 2018, 08:26:50 AM
I think that it is best to invest in the top 5 market coins because when the formation of a new trend in the market begins, the first coins rise - top coins !
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 08:22:27 AM
I suggest two good coins for long-term investment, namely bitcoin and ethereum, because in my opinion these two coins have a good
future and have the potential to make big profits if holding for a long time, now is the right time to buy it because the price is down
Activity: 108
August 13, 2018, 08:17:04 AM
I think, being the best coin for the long term hold now is Bitcoin. Its future is very good. This will increase soon.
Moreover,You can also invest in ethereum.Because Ethereum has good potential for the long term ahead.
Activity: 59
August 13, 2018, 08:11:56 AM
I suggest you look up some coin which have strong development team , a coin which you think can solve the most problem .A price of a coin depends on the problem the coin solves.
Activity: 314
August 13, 2018, 08:07:46 AM
Number 1 is Bitcoin, Bitcoin is a digital Cryptocurrency asset that has the best future and potential, the amount of Bitcoin is limited to only 21 million coins, this means that someday the price of bitcoin will be very high, and I suggest to you before you invest in another coin, then buy this Bitcoin first, at least you must have 1 Btc. after you invest in Bitcoin, the next good coin for long-term investment is, Ethereum, BCH, Litecoin, EOS, and NEO. That's my opinion.
Activity: 72
August 13, 2018, 08:06:32 AM
For so many years, only Bitcoin, Litecoin has been successful, and they have survived and are getting better and better after this year's development. Therefore, I suggest that you invest in such a currency, not the new currency that has just come out. Most of the coins that have not come out for a long time will die.
Activity: 378
August 13, 2018, 08:01:02 AM
i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?

Because you are still a Newbie but many of you need to take a few attempts to search before you post some topics' cause whatever you want to ask about crypto is also here. However, you can choose the top 10 altcoins that you can invest for the long term, especially in Btc and Eth, but before you can do it, make sure you know your purpose why you did that.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 07:44:09 AM
I think a lot of nice coins and potentially has a high value, but that we would be in a long-term investment I recommend to choose Coins listed in the top 10 Coinmarketcap only. by choosing the coin, I think our money will be safe.
Activity: 108
August 13, 2018, 07:51:33 AM
Probably, the safest coin that you can invest your money onto is Bitcoins and Ethereum. These are the coins that can stand the test of time. Especially Ethereum. It has a lot of potential to gain a big profit in the future. And bitcoin will still live until the end of crypto.
Activity: 42
August 13, 2018, 07:40:35 AM
For long term, you should find the potential one which may be discovered it capacities and promoted in the future. Litecoin is a dominant one.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 07:05:58 AM
My opinion, if you choose coins to invest their funds, it should be already proven, promising, and that there can be benefited.In my opinion, these are Bitcoin, Ether, and NEO.
Activity: 42
August 13, 2018, 06:45:31 AM
for the long haul then it ought to pick an altcoin that could survive. some who have huge names like ethereum, EOS, and swell into the decision of a decent venture. On the off chance that to be sure expect for long haul normally require a solid conviction and decided and the patient will all allurements that exist. to be sure incredible outcomes can be gotten in the long haul yet it takes persistence.
Pages:
Jump to: