Pages:
Author

Topic: which is best coin for long term hold? - page 20. (Read 3514 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 07:31:03 PM
If you want to hold some coins for a long time you better invest in Bitcoin, ethereum and IOTA, because they have good fundamentals and future, while the other coins drop significantly but the coin is still able to survive. but it all depends on your choice to choose the coin you want to buy.
Activity: 56
June 02, 2018, 07:26:08 PM
Ethereum, brother. You will not find better. And don't try to look better. Unless you can still invest in bitcoin, but it's such a thing.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
It's turtles all the way down!
June 02, 2018, 07:25:34 PM
Bitcoin has proven me that its the best long term hold for crypto.

And if you are looking for mid term hold coins, theres many of it. You can take a peek on the coinmarketcap and see to it what coins are having a not so good in their long run.

Agree with this person, bitcoin is the only one that will lead the pack in terms of a rebound from this current market trend. Bitcoin will follow otherwise.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 02, 2018, 07:24:33 PM
Bitcoin has proven me that its the best long term hold for crypto.

And if you are looking for mid term hold coins, theres many of it. You can take a peek on the coinmarketcap and see to it what coins are having a not so good on their long run.
Activity: 165
June 02, 2018, 07:19:43 PM
i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
Many coins have the potential to continue to grow and have a future. Ethereum and NEO can be a consideration for you. Ethereum with many projects that use smart contracts is certainly the most potential for profit, so it is worth your long-term hold.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
June 02, 2018, 07:14:02 PM
Bitcoins will be the best crypto to hold long term, i'm sure you will find a lot of coins that will do 10 x or much more, in the years to come, but there's a very small chance any coin will take over bitcoins as number one crypto.

Yes, surely bitcoin is the best coin to hold for the long term because this is the coin already entered into the mainstream and in the long run, it will give us a very good profit. Apart from bitcoin, you can consider checking IOTA, ETH, EOS, NEM and few other top 10 or 20 coins from coinmarket list.

But remember that try to book your profits now and then whenever you make a decent profit because markets will not go always one direction.
Activity: 152
June 02, 2018, 07:12:00 PM
Every coins can be hold for long term but its all depend on the investor, because everything in life is all a risk. But i will suggest you hold valued coins.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
June 02, 2018, 07:06:45 PM
Go for Ethereum. It is one of the best long-term investments in the market and it's sold at a ridiculously low price too! What are you waiting for, claim your seat before this train takes off!! Toot toot!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
June 02, 2018, 07:06:22 PM
Bitcoins will be the best crypto to hold long term, i'm sure you will find a lot of coins that will do 10 x or much more, in the years to come, but there's a very small chance any coin will take over bitcoins as number one crypto.
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 07:05:36 PM

I follow some ICO and all success.
but I have followed many bounty and many are scam.
if you want to follow ICO, you have to have a lot of capital.
Merit: 11
June 02, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

If you like old coins, you should choose to buy and hodl coins in top coinmarketcap. such as bitcoin, eth, xrp, etc.
the coin is for long terms because of the not-so-significant movement. different from the new coins from ICO. it could be that coin from ICO after success with their sales. in the mid term will rise up to 100% -1000% even more.
Activity: 21
June 02, 2018, 06:50:39 PM
i need suggestion from you.you guy's can give me best info.
i want hold some crypto hold for long time.which can give good profit for long term?
Pages:
Jump to: