Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is better, ether or bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 24751 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 22, 2021, 12:05:15 PM
What do people think? Is it better to invest, say, 100 dollars in ether or bitcoin?
I think Bitcoin is a good investment to make, Ethereum is good too, but based on growth levels  Bitcoin is more likely to level up than Ethereum. You can compare the both of them with the current bull run we have seen; Bitcoin was able to beat its last ATH price and reached twice the price, while ether was not able to do that. So if the $100 was invested in Bitcoin it would yield more returns on investment than Ethereum would do.

Another thing is to understand the market and know when you should buy and sell, buying at the right time means more profit for you, and try to sell at the right time.
You're right, the potential for Bitcoin in price development issues is huge compared to Ethereum. the real problem is that bitcoin is currently quite expensive, while ethereum is still affordable, and the potential for developing ethereum from bitcoin pairs is still quite large. So, I think if you have not that much money, Ethereum could be the first choice.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
January 22, 2021, 12:00:53 PM
What do people think? Is it better to invest, say, 100 dollars in ether or bitcoin?
I think Bitcoin is a good investment to make, Ethereum is good too, but based on growth levels  Bitcoin is more likely to level up than Ethereum. You can compare the both of them with the current bull run we have seen; Bitcoin was able to beat its last ATH price and reached twice the price, while ether was not able to do that. So if the $100 was invested in Bitcoin it would yield more returns on investment than Ethereum would do.

Another thing is to understand the market and know when you should buy and sell, buying at the right time means more profit for you, and try to sell at the right time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
January 21, 2021, 12:55:19 PM

It depends on how you compare these projects. Thanks to bitcoin, we generally have a cryptocurrency market and blockchain technology. Bitcoin currently controls the market and I believe it will do so for a long time.

The majority of cryptocurrency projects are launched on the Ethereum platform. I don't like the big fees when transferring Ethereum or Bitcoin. I believe there are many other underrated projects with fast and cheap translations! But will they be able to withstand such a load as Ethereum and Bitcoin? Is not a fact...
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
January 21, 2021, 12:17:31 PM
Bitcoin has a lower coin supply and is more liquid than Ethereum, but Ethereum has better technology and provides more uses than Bitcoin does.
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
January 21, 2021, 12:10:04 PM
60 by 40. Divide your deposit as a percentage of 60 by 40 or 80 by 20 in favor of bitcoin, whichever suits you. It will be diversification. You will be able to profit from both Bitcoin and Ethereum. After all, if you believe that Bitcoin will grow, then it is obvious that Ethereum will grow after it. Remember to diversify your portfolio, no matter what funds you have. You cannot bet everything on only one project, bet on different ones, divide the risks, reduce them in this way.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
January 19, 2021, 01:32:17 PM
You mentioned the first and second top coins of cryptocurrencies which is bitcoin and ethereum for me both are good investment. Why not diversify your  100 $ 50% to bitcoin and 50% to ethereum and hold it for long term like 5 to 10 years. There is a saying dont put your all eggs in one basket because if one fail then you have hope to another one.
Diversifying is a strategy that is used to try to protect your capital, however if bitcoin were to drop significantly in value or even disappear, something that is not going to happen but that I am putting forward just as an example, then what are the chances that ethereum or any other altcoins survives? And I think that the answer to that is zero, as such there is no point diversifying in this market and if you are going to invest in one coin then invest in bitcoin and forget about all the other ones.
Activity: 559
Merit: 100
January 19, 2021, 12:01:51 PM
Bitcoin is always better, first coin on everyone's list when they start trading. Investing $100 now, you could make a few million dollars many years later.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
January 19, 2021, 11:28:41 AM
It is superior to contribute and you ought to separate your sum into both coins as bitcoin and ethereum are the promising coins at this minute. That doesn't matter a part which coins merely want to choose from your list consider ethereum has it’s possess advantage over bitcoin and something else bitcoin as well. Individual investigate is fundamental and you ought to attempt to think what will be the reason to purchase such coin and you should go into the market at the leading time, Always be beyond any doubt that never contribute all capital at one put.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
January 19, 2021, 10:54:25 AM
still bitcoin, but if the amount is not too much you better buy ETH, because maybe the fee for BTC will be even higher if the price of btc goes up in the future. while for ETH, because it is running v2.0, the fee might be low because it is using POS mode.
Ethereum when update to v2.0 and have different function from mining become yield farming because right now ethereum have higher fees transaction need when sent coin, better when ethereum function have update become v2.0 give more faster and take many investor. Maybe etehreum become best way at the future if have lower fees transaction and many bank will adopt etehreum as legal and partner payment digital currency transaction, I think bitcoin and ethereum could more higher rice few years later.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 251
January 18, 2021, 09:11:35 PM
still bitcoin, but if the amount is not too much you better buy ETH, because maybe the fee for BTC will be even higher if the price of btc goes up in the future. while for ETH, because it is running v2.0, the fee might be low because it is using POS mode.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
January 18, 2021, 07:50:31 PM
Both are trustable coins, so you can choose both or one of them. But if I were you, I will buy $50 for Bitcoin and $50 for Ethereum. To diversify our assets are better because it can minimize the risks of losing all money in a single coin. It also can increase the chance to take profits, you know sometimes altcoins  like Ethereum can rise up more significant than Bitcoin.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
January 18, 2021, 05:13:30 PM
when compared to bitcoin and ethereum at this time Of course I personally would choose to invest in Ethereum because the price of bitcoin is too high
too high risk if investing in bitcoin but the opposite ethereum prices have not been too high there is hope that it will rise even higher especially the ethereum development which always looks good
I agree with your point. Bitcoin is way too high right now and it is hard to have a big profit with it. Ethereum, on the other hand, are still as low compare with its latest all time high. So investing in ethereum surely gives you a higher percentage in return than bitcoin.

However, Bitcoin is not a bad coin at all. It is the king of all cryptocurrency which has been a safe haven for many years. Bitcoin can be comparable to gold. More and more people believe that bitcoin will soon become digital gold and the most valuable asset on this planet
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
January 18, 2021, 04:45:09 PM
when compared to bitcoin and ethereum at this time Of course I personally would choose to invest in Ethereum because the price of bitcoin is too high
too high risk if investing in bitcoin but the opposite ethereum prices have not been too high there is hope that it will rise even higher especially the ethereum development which always looks good

indeed, thats if we talk about the price mate
but maybe bitcoin price can grow higher than now, wich mean there is a possibility for bitcoin to create new high again in the near time my friend
and of course ethereum will follow the movement of bitcoin
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
January 18, 2021, 03:49:13 PM
Both Ethereum and Bitcoin are good if you take them for long-term hold. The dynamics of both coins are excellent. There are no prerequisites that in 2021 something can change for the worse. Bitcoin and Ethereum promise good growth. Therefore, you can invest in any of these coins.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
January 18, 2021, 03:19:04 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are both good currencies. According to CoinMarketCap, Bitcoin is currently priced at $36356 and Ethereum is priced at $1235. So Bitcoin cannot be compared to Ethereum. Although both currencies are profitable, I personally prefer Ethereum.
It is upon users personal choice. People have different view over bitcoin and ethereum. From my learning I feel ethereum and bitcoin to be the potential one of all time. With time scenario changes with the market, both are highly profiting. Ethereum has more usecase than bitcoin, upon which ethereum will turn to be more potential asset in long term.
Both ethereum and bitcoin become potential asset in long term to get profit but still worth with ethereum during we have little money, checking with bitcoin price raise above $40,000 we need much money to get much profit with bitcoin investment, but if you try to invest on ethereum maybe you can get more than 20x profit from investing on bitcoin with the same amount you use. Better with ethereum still have good price for entry now and looking how bitcoin situation because could give guide to know ethereum price will up or down.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
January 18, 2021, 01:25:39 PM
You can't compare Bitcoin and Ethereum, how did you not know that?
They are different in many ways, they are doing different things, why would you compare these two? By the price? Well Bitcoin will lead that race and that will not change!
Since ever people create topics here COIN VS COIN, Which coin is better... but that doesn't have a lot of sense too me, each project represent something different, and maybe they don't have that confirmation in price, that will happen!
Choose your investments wisely, not by their name or fame, do it because you check what they do and you like it!
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 18, 2021, 01:20:55 PM
Its always safe to invest on both of this leading Cryptocurrencies. Ethereum has this slow pace of getting its value in place but the investment is worth it and on the other hand, Bitcoin's skyrocketing value is unpredictable which makes it a better investment opportunity if you can just leave it for a long amount of time.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
January 18, 2021, 01:03:51 PM
I will say straight to you...it is Bitcoin.
But for the price that we have today? You will better keep it and wait for the market to lower down. I can't imagine starting investing Bitcoin at $100 capital, it is too expensive. Only a few sats could you buy for that amount of money, unless if you add some more, about $500 is really a good start.

However, it was your choice since Ethereum still has the potential as well but I'd say Bitcoin is having more than ETH.

Now the market has such a situation that it is now better to buy ethereum, which has a higher chance of doubling its price than bitcoin. In my opinion, the profit from holding ethereum will be several times higher than that of BTC. And after you get a profit from the sale of ETH, you will be able to redistribute your portfolio between BTC and ETH.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
January 18, 2021, 10:31:08 AM
I will say straight to you...it is Bitcoin.
But for the price that we have today? You will better keep it and wait for the market to lower down. I can't imagine starting investing Bitcoin at $100 capital, it is too expensive. Only a few sats could you buy for that amount of money, unless if you add some more, about $500 is really a good start.

However, it was your choice since Ethereum still has the potential as well but I'd say Bitcoin is having more than ETH.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 18, 2021, 10:11:14 AM
I think you can invest in both Eth and bitcoin if you have confusion. Both better in their own features.both are now in good position  so you can invest by dividing  your full money.  You can also invest in some small but protential coin that also can give you some profits.
Pages:
Jump to: