Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 2. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
bounty, are substantially greater installments, there's nothing more to it. Obviously, here you have to do a few errands, however payouts are considerably greater but Taking an interest in Bounty crusade isn't an amusement. You ought to take an interest in Signature compaign , the prizes are a great deal greater. And if airdrop most of the time you will not get anything.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Of course I think Bounties are more, it is better to try to participate there and there also because you wont lose nothing . But in Airdrop is much less income, though less time-consuming . So far, I have focused more on bounty for myself
Activity: 168
If you participate in the bounty, you will receive considerably more coins than if you participate in airdrops.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I personally do not believe in Airdrops and I think that they pay very little ! But the bounty is just something ! I think this is the best earnings without investing money ! But you need to invest your strength )
Activity: 161
Although in bounty has a lot of works compare to airdrops it gives a higher profit and airdrops there are many participants but with lower allocation. This makes me to decide not to participate in airdrops and choose bounty rather.
Activity: 77
If you would like to gain more tokens and you have time to do different task then you should also go for bounties but if you dont like to do campaigns then better participate in airdrops. But not all ICOS do aridrops while majority of ICOS have bounties.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

Hi, it depends upon your style or decision. As for me, I do both to maximize the chance of earnings. My style is to go all out on bounties of ICOs with solid project, solid team, ICOs that seems legit after careful DYOR. In case of airdrops, I signup most of them since they are easy to do. Just be careful they are not phishing sites.
Activity: 141
I have long ceased to participate in airdrops.  I think this is now unprofitable.  I'd rather spend time on the bounty and get a lot more coins.
Agreed. Conventional airdrop is now very disadvantageous, as spend a lot of time to earn decent money does not suit. If someone has a great desire to earn in airdrop, I advise you to participate in airdrop as part of the bounty.
Activity: 133
I have long ceased to participate in airdrops.  I think this is now unprofitable.  I'd rather spend time on the bounty and get a lot more coins.
Activity: 147
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
Earlier in the airdrops it was worth participating.  But now it's a waste of time.  Bounties are more effective than airdrops.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
My opinion bounty are the most effective because the quality project are successful and you will surely satisfied with their payouts maybe bounty needs an extra effort, time and understanding but after all of this it is worth it not like airdrop there are many possibilities that you can be fooled or be scam. Wink Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Bounty is more powerful than airdrop, I take an interest more in bounty, yet in the middle of my relaxation time, I will likewise partake in airdrop, so I can get more tokens. albeit numerous individuals say that airdrop just sitting around idly yet I accept, on the off chance that it is my fortune I will get the token.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Bounty campaigns are for sure more effective and profitable especially if we are speaking about signature bounty campaigns and different translations. Airdrops just a free distribution of little amount of coins of a particular ICO in order to receive some marketing exposure.
Activity: 140
Bounty campaigns are better because you have bigger sure about prize. Usually airdrops are fake but if not you can only get little amount of money so it is worthless for me. I prefer spend more time in bounty campaigns for sure profit than losing my time to worthless airdrops
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
I think they both can be effective. What I like about Airdrops is usually you have to meet criteria in order to receive the coins. Which helps the coin grow. But with both methods you will usually have several folks that just dump the coins right when they get them. I enjoyed both methods with DeepOnion.
Activity: 49
Airdrops are easier but reward in bounties is much bigger. In fact most airdrops today are something like mini-bounties, because in real airdrop you have only to fill the form, and not to complete several tasks, which are specific features of bounties. As for me, I try to participate in these both ways of getting free tokens, but prefer bounties because of their bigger rewards
Activity: 103
For owners of large channels airdrop is very profitable for ordinary people like me-airdrop waste of time
Activity: 163
Bounty is more effective than airdrops in any aspect.
if you need quick token without working, go for airdrops, but know that you will receive very little token
but in bounty you will promote the project and create awareness about the project then you will have a little bit more
token than airdrops.
Yes you are right.  Bounty is much more effective than airdrops.  But it seems to me now not to participate in airdrops, because most of the time you will not get anything.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
Both are good since both can give us earnings. For now I will prefer to do bounty since it will hack our account and most of all it has 80% sure we can receive good returns of ou time and effort in complying to the task given. Especially if the bounty campaign is very successful and the project has lot of income in their PRE-sale , we can receive huge profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
When we are talking about more effective bounty is my first choice. I'm not saying that airdrop is not effective it's just happen that airdrop image nowadays are bad because of the high chances of scam here and their payment that cost very low. While bounty is more effective because it brings more benefits and advantage it also bring opportunities to earn and gain high profit that will be effective in helping you in every day expenses.
Pages:
Jump to: