Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 6. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
its easy to participate in the airdrops since like what you said it has a less task to make but the reward between bounty and airdrop is a lot deference, i do prefer bounty if i had a good feeling that the project is good and will benefit me more if i do get those coins if a did bounty , i am more focus on bounty campaign if the project is unique feature  and have a good team and community.  
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

I think Bounty campaigns are better because you have bigger sure about prize
Well at the expense of confidence, I would argue. Participation in the campaign bounty does not guarantee payment to you at all. In my practice, there were many cases when the campaign did not pay a fee.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Bounty is more effective for me because you can earn a lot and a very easy way to earn token by joining bounty especially when the bounty is success.
Activity: 17

I think Bounty campaigns are better because you have bigger sure about prize
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

Of course, bounty hunting is the most effective way of earning an altcoins that has a possibility to have a value and profitable enough to gain some money. Airdrops of today is kinda scam. I dont believe anymore in any airdrops out there except if that airdrop has a bounty campaign.
Activity: 19
Airdrops are probably the easiest way to gain some tokens that could grow in price in some time. But in my expirience they are just a waste of time and energy. Doing bounty campaignes requires more time and efforts but more often it brings profit. So, my choice is Bounty!
Activity: 101
Bounty is more effective, because there are a lot more coins paid out.  And now a lot of fake airdrops.
Activity: 140
Honestly, most of the airdrops nowadays are requiring many things before you completely fulfill the form but it will only take minutes to perform, but joining bounty will took you for 2 or 3 months but the bounty rewards on joining bounty campaigns is really good and way more bountiful compared to joining airdrops.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I think to know which is more profitable, you have to do that both by spend more times. Just try to do task of bounty and airdrop in 1 or 2 month and then to see the result later. Actually airdrop also promising good money if join many of them. Trading, bounty and airdrop is good way to make money in crypto and we can do that at the sametimes.
Activity: 24
Eventually, a small number of the free tokens may result productive yet achieving substantial income from airdrops should become a mostly unrealistic occupation for the majority of crypto fans.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
I think is bounty because is what you work for airdrop is receive through referring and as terms and condition but I think bounty is still ok though they are both effective
Activity: 44
Both the airdrop and the bounty can get relative coins or tokens, but the key is that they are not all valuable. At present, many airdrops and bounty are very hydrated. It is no longer like 2 years or 1 year ago. Sometimes you may only spend a little time and energy, you can get rich rewards. But sometimes you may have spent a lot of time, you only get some garbage airdrops and bounty. This requires some experience to judge the authenticity and developability of a project!
Activity: 27
Bounties of cause, because you at aleast assured at getting a reasonable pay after work
Activity: 70
I would prefer to choose bounty as a better choices and more effective than airdrops, many airdrops are scams and really waste of time doing them. Bounty needs time but they are worth it.
Activity: 116
Yes, I think the bounty will be a better choice. There are more and more people joining the shorts and bounty now, and even a lot of shorts are scams, it will not give us tokens. Although the bounty task takes more time, we can get benefits.
Activity: 19
In my opinion, airdrops are more effective for me. It is a free token and much easier to do tasks than bounty.
Activity: 98
Yes you have a point but airdrops has small reward than bounty I guess. In bounty yes you have to finish some task but that task has big reward mostly in just 4 weeks or 8 weeks but on airdrops few task mostly has small reward it just like a bonus to every bounty hunters.
Activity: 64
Definitely bounty. The only plus of the airdrop is that it takes a little time to complete. And the exhaust from the airdrop is funny and frivolous. The bounty needs more time, sometimes several months, but the exhaust is 10 times more than from the airdrop
Activity: 168
Now it makes no sense to participate in airdrops.  It seems to me better to participate only in the bounty.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Statistics on Airdrop is terrible, I have only 50% of the companies that have brought in 1 income. Because of course the bounty is much more interesting and profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: