Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 3. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
The main advantage of bounty campaigns is that they can bring much more profit. But on the other hand airdrops are usually easy and don't take much time and you can do many different airdrops every day.
Activity: 44
Bounty campaigns are more time consuming and require more involving. There is nothing complicated in a couple clicks to get Airdrop tokens, but it's absolutely ineffective because their amount will be very small.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I think Airdrops now are much more effective than bounty. First of all, you don't have to spend so much time as you do, for example, on witter bounty, You just have to register. By the way you can never be 100% sure you will get paid after you participate in bounty.
Nevertheless, I participate in Bounty and in Airdrops)) why not)) If you have enough time for both - then do both. It would be even better))
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

Well, they both come uneasy. Airdrop is tough because it could end up a scam, the samething goes to bounty either, whitepapers are deceiving sometimes it could persuade people as easy as they could not knowing that it is just plagiarized from other's people work just to have a decent whitepaper. Well, we should be aware of that or else we would got deceive by it. They take a long time for you to have your profit but sometimes they failed, and that is the most heartbreaking part of joining between these two option.
Activity: 84
Bounties are more effective because you do little tasks and get paid for it, your pay will depend of the amount of participants, when there's a low amount the pay will be greater of course, airdrops on the other hand give way less as a reward.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
I think bounties are more effective and the reward is usually higher than airdrops although you're required to be doing one work or another unlike airdrop where you perform one time task.
Activity: 111
Obviously bounty is more effective. Bounty campaigns are better because you have bigger sure about prize. Usually airdrops are fake but if not you can only get little amount of money so it is worthless for me. I prefer spend more time in bounty campaigns for sure profit than losing my time to worthless airdrops. So I prefer to follow bounty because they give more coins than coins given by airdrop even though we have to work more to get it.
Activity: 140
Bounty is more effective than airdrops in any aspect.
if you need quick token without working, go for airdrops, but know that you will receive very little token
but in bounty you will promote the project and create awareness about the project then you will have a little bit more
token than airdrops.
Activity: 148
I think bounty is better than airdrops, bounty more tasks and the payouts are bigger than airdrops, which I've ever got from token airdrops is worth nothing. just a dime collection in my wallet.
Activity: 518
Yes, of course the bounty , Agrabah involved more than 10 thousand people , much less bounty , and in airgraph get a penny from earnings
Activity: 48
Airdrop has really been a waste of time to me. I really want to stop participating in Airdrops cause it eventually brings little or no reward. Bounty campaign is definitely a better option. You can't compare bounty campaigns with airdrops at all. It sure brings more profit than those airdrops.
Activity: 140
I think airdrops are useless now.  If you participate in the bounty then you will get considerably more coins.
Activity: 137
Fewer jobs and commitments-less reward, definitely bounty better in terms of payment, but again you can combine these two areas
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
If you want to get more profit better you choose Bounty just because Bounty is in pay more than Airdrop which mostly from Airdrop this scam and if get paid but we do not know want to sell token given where because they do not work with exchange at the world of cryptocurrenny
Activity: 966
Merit: 31
Both bounties and airdrops have positive and negative things about them. I think instead of choosing which is better in general, you should take a look at the various bounties and airdrops that are happening or will happen in the future. My preference is bounties and/or airdrops that last long in projects that promise longevity and stability. For example, I participated in the DeepOnion airdrop which lasted 40 weeks and now I'm a part of their bounty program which the developers want to last a while. These are the kind of projects you should look for.
Activity: 122
Of course the bounty is more effective than the airdrops.  Now it is very difficult to earn coins by participating in airdrops.
Activity: 89
I believe bounty is more effective than airdrop because i joined some airdrops but until now i haven't got my reward and so i think bounty is good just wait for the end of ico and then wait for the distribution.
Activity: 32
I think theyre both effective if you choose a good Airdrop or Bounty campaign. But if I were to choose I'll choose bounty, even if it's longer and has more rules it'll be worth it in the end.

Activity: 10
The decision mostly relies on you on what is the best and comfortable to you. But if I may suggest, it is better to do a bounty campaign compared to participating only in airdrops. Yes airdrop is a lot more easier compared to bounty campaign, but are we sure that we could get what we applied in the airdrop? And does airdrop has a huge value compared to bounty? I think not, bounty is more productive than airdrop.
Activity: 90
It is better to bounty its because airdrops can rely only to bounties and we cant join airdrops with out bounty projects but both of them are good and convenient and make sure that before we join we can sure that it is a legit projects.
Pages:
Jump to: