Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 4. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Both are effective if they are not scam i think becouse if they are legit then you will have profit but some Airdrops could be realy great for example DeepOnion Airdrop one of bests ever.
You are right. But it is quite difficult to find a profitable airdrop in 2018. Airdrop allocation is getting smaller and more scam. So many are worthless, even if there are the valuable but small amount, so it is quite difficult to sell it because of the transaction fee. So, for now, I think the most effective is join bounty, although risky scam, at least opportunity to get big reward wide open Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Airdrops are probably better because you can be a part of many projects. But how many bounties can you take part in at a time? Bounties are more stressful and time consuming.
Fortunately I've seen some projects this year who did only airdrop and they are good enough
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
In my opinion, if I were to choose between airdrops and bounty, I would choose bounty. Bounties are quite long in terms of time for profit but the profit is worth the wait. Airdrops are just very simple task and with a less period of time waiting for your tokens. But tokens in airdrops don't usually come with big amounts.

I joined few airdrops and it was almost nothing. I think for 3 airdrops it was around 10 USD. Anyway, not bad for a one minute job. Bounty is my preference, we were able to earn around 10,000 USD for the period of 6 months, all in all. That for me is a huge blessings. So why choose airdrop. Actually, both is better. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
I am confident that bounty is more effective over than air drops because we can able to get a huge rewards with bounty and right now there so many airdrops that is scam and for me bounty can able to help us to became profitable.
Activity: 12
I prefer the bounty to the airdrops in regards of their rewards unlike most airdrops which don't actually make it to the market ...... The tasks is just a way of advertising the project to the world
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
In my opinion, if I were to choose between airdrops and bounty, I would choose bounty. Bounties are quite long in terms of time for profit but the profit is worth the wait. Airdrops are just very simple task and with a less period of time waiting for your tokens. But tokens in airdrops don't usually come with big amounts.
Activity: 28
I think It depends on the amount of time you got on your hands. if you dont have plenty time to follow up a project then airdrops are better. but if you have enough time to do tasks and come back to report then bounty is probably better. Airdrops is a fill and go process, once you're done, you're actually done
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The problem with airdrops nowadays is that very small amounts  are airdroped like $ 5 - $10 calculated on ICO highest selling price.
You have to wait several months to get it and when the token enters the market it can happen while You get it that it`s value is $1-2
And some of them even require KYC procedure to be fulfilled for that penny.
But there is no place for complaints as that is a gift, but definitely bounties are more effective.
Activity: 112
Personally I dont join to airdrops because most of them are scam and if they send they send less than 10 dollars. Bounites are more profitbale than airdrops.
Activity: 154
 I prefer spend more time in bounty campaigns for sure profit. I have a suggestion for you, if you like to join scidex community program and you get scitoken as reward. try it.
Activity: 168
Companies Bounty, in my opinion, can be more effective than airdrop, but if you have enough referral subscribers, then airdrop can be more profitable for you.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
show me what Airdrop gives you a bigger advantage than Bounty.
then, of course, Bounty is the most effective than Airdrop, most of the scam Airdrop project because they do not want to spend more for their project, as well as the bounty program, it is very complicated in Airdrop, but the coins earned from the Bounty program is very clear than the Airdrop coin...
Activity: 112
I think the possibility that you get into a scam with airdrops is higher than the one with bounty, I mean I think bounties are more effective because the rewards are generally higher and for the amount of time they take it's not bad.
Activity: 74
Yes, you are very correct. I like to airdrop, but many projects don’t have airdrops, so you can only focus on the bounty
Activity: 140
I prefer bounties because they are readily available and you can do appropriate research to choose the one that has prospects of being successful unlike aiirdrops which majority of it are sponspored by individuals or companies  that have no serious or solid plans for the project in which at the end of the day tokens end up being useless.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

I think the most effective way to earn a good profit is by doing some bounty than in waiting for airdrop . You can earn a decent amount od profits just by posting some meaningful post on some threads.
Activity: 234
Both are effective if they are not scam i think becouse if they are legit then you will have profit but some Airdrops could be realy great for example DeepOnion Airdrop one of bests ever.

I agree with you, but most of the airdrops now are scams, for me bounty is more profitable than that, always research everything before joining a program and always make sure that you will be ready for the risk.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
Bounty campaigns are more effective than airdrop because it gives good rewards while the rewards from airdrop is not that much. I think it's not worth spending time on airdrops.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
If all airdrops will be like ONT or OST I will stop work with bounty.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Today we can see that some social bounty companies give moneys like airdrops. To complete bounty I worked 2 months, to complete airdrop I worked 5 minutes.
Pages:
Jump to: