Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 8. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

bounty and airdrop are equally at risk, now many bounty and airdrop are scam, so be very careful in choosing bounty and airdrop. bounty of the project is very long but the results obtained large.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
As for me, I also agree that airdrop is easier. But bounty campagn also good. And with them you will earn more money. But it is you time, your life, so you should decide for yourself by your own.
Activity: 107
It depends on your abilities to follow rules and guidelines, most bounties require you to adhere to some rules before you can qualify for the token whereas in airdrop you are likely not to follow any major rules. But most quality token now prefer bounties programmes than during airdrop. Most airdrops now are worthless, and also prone to scam.
Also,  bounties gives you the opportunity of knowing more about the tokens and their programs. To me,  I prefer bounties over airdrops
Activity: 149
See the results of the money gained from the course I chose the bounty. Despite this bounty has a long process and involves the risks. And if you want to obtain payment, of course, had to choose a good and potentially ICO. And I also did the hunt for when I had a good time because the airdrop also has great results.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Of course, the company is generous, because there are many more payments and less scammers!
Activity: 196
As far as i can notice, most airdrops are maybe free but has worst platforms and other features (not every airdrop). There are also few airdrops that has some good purpose, but either of them whether bounty or airdrops doesn't guarantee its effectiveness. Why did I say that? it is because not all of the bounties also has good purposes, just like there are few that their only motive is to fool the investors
Activity: 210
Certainly, the bounty will be better and add insight or knowledge about the project, so with much study and plunge in our gift will be more time to add knowledge than with a aidrop sometimes aidrop also not lucky just wasted time.
The bounty can get reward if not reward, assume to add knowledge.
Activity: 140
https://eloncity.io/
Bounty is more reliable to airdrop, most airdrop are not trusted because they created the tokens just to dump in decentralized exchange...
Activity: 107
Of course, the bounty is more effective, but the airdrop is a prettiest way to earn some money besides the companies' bounty. I do it myself so I participate in the bounty and besides I go every 3 days and participate in airdrops.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

I think bounty is better, and bounty is more effective and better than airdrop, for airdrop have less task to do but they do not promise many times, they all give low reward to the participant in addition with its no market tokens, bounty has a task to complete before tokens can be given and have a better prize and have good selling points, for me always prefer baunty.

Bounty are number choice of when you ate able to make skme earning cause this is really yet profitable to take for well even this is so much thing to do but definitely you may be able to satisfied for what you have to work for.
Activity: 114
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley

I choose both because they give us a free token and most of us are doing bounties and airdrops. So don't settle for only one choose both.
Merit: 17
Airdrops are not at all effective, as most of them are scam, on the other hand, bounties are very effective, as you can earn a decent amount by participating in bounties.
Activity: 336
Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley

I think bounty is better, and bounty is more effective and better than airdrop, for airdrop have less task to do but they do not promise many times, they all give low reward to the participant in addition with its no market tokens, bounty has a task to complete before tokens can be given and have a better prize and have good selling points, for me always prefer baunty.
Activity: 119
Do two things at once, one does not hurt the other, I do. Doing bounty you will analyze the project, it will facilitate the selection of airdrop
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Both are effective. But how much the effects will be felt depends on the tasks included in the campaign. Both are very good means of campaigning an ICO project.
I would like to do both but most times it is better to just do other things instead of waiting for the campaign to pay their rewards out.
Activity: 285
Merit: 12
While ago, bounties were a lot better than airdrop campaigns. Yet, bounty campaigns do not bring in much in these days.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
I remember one of my friend said: "no lunch is free"
airdrops often ask you do nothing but fill the form. even if they drop you the real money. it wouldn'd be that much
so I prefer bounty programs to airdrops. and it would be much more profitable
I think the bounty is the most effective than the airdrops because it has much more profit than the airdrop yes ypu can earn profits in airdrop but you cant get a lot from it so i prefer to do bounty than airdrop
Activity: 139
Personally, I prefer Bounty . But if I like the project and it has Airdrops , then of course I participate there . It all depends on the prospects of the project-more income
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I don't really like airdrops, you still put your personal information on the internet and you get very low amount of tokens in my view. Bounties are better when you do research before the start.
Pages:
Jump to: