Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 33. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
For this bounty is more effective as compared to Airdrops, the value of Airdrops and whether they will pay is the main concern, most Airdrops have little value and some don't pay, something that doesn't  happen in bounty. Bounty campaigns therefore have an upper hand to Airdrops, as they offer better pay It however does not mean that all airdrops  are not worth participating in, some are, just a few offer real value for the tasks completed
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
According to me bounties are more effective and more profitable than Airdrops.This is because the coins we get by doing bounties are in large numbers and most of them are usually listed.This make us earn good amount of money.But in case of airdrops,it is not sure that whether we will receive coins or not and if we will receive they whether they will be listed or  will have some value or not.I seriously don't remember the last time when I earned something from an airdrop.Most of the time we get trash coins by participating in an airdrop.So if I will have to choose between bounties or airdrops then I will go with bounties.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
Bounty is more profitable than airdrops.  But I advise you to participate everywhere to get the maximum profit.
Activity: 154
More effective between bounty and airdrops.I will say bounty is more effective than airdrops.because after the end of ico..it pays a good amount of coin.and it is very easy also to earn by bounty.and about airdrop the problem with it. that is scam moreover and bounty also scams but about 10-20 percent..
so my personal opinion about it bounty is more effective than airdrops and i will recommend bounty to. every person.
Activity: 224
I think the bounty campaign is more profitable! You can participate and 100 airpages and earn less than one per 1   bounty
Activity: 163
I see no reason to participate in airdrops.  It's better to spend time and find a good bounty.  It's more profitable.
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Of course, more effective bounty. Airdrops is often scum. In bounty you can earn much more than in airdrops. The cost of time is about the same. I recommend bounty.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
Most of airdrops are useless, and more of that can be scam. Only 1-3 of 100 is actually worth it, I mean such airdrops like eBTC, Poly, Ontology and Dfinity. They are like gems among the tons of shit. Bounty can give you more profit, but you should spend much more time for them and about 10-15% of them are also scam.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Of course, it is better to try to participate there and there . But in Airdrop is much less income, though less time-consuming . So far, I have focused more on bounty
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
I think to participate in bounty campaign is more successful than participate in airdrops however we have to sit tight for no less than 3 months before we can see the tokens is dispatch in the market. in any case, we could in any case participate in the airdrops programs however I don't know to what extent the airdrop token will be worth thus far regardless I sit tight for the token getting list in the market.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
I can say that bounty is more effective than airdrop. it's just that bounty needs a lot of time and effort especially in the translation and signature bounty but be careful in choosing bounty campaign now a days because some of campaigns are scam. Also, you can earn money through both way so do both.
Activity: 81
Of course the bounty of the company. Yes, it takes more time, but working with proven bounty companies can reliably increase money. But with airdrop all a lot sadder. Because according to my statistics, 80% turned out to be scammers. And I wasted my time. Embarrassed
Activity: 9
in my opinion bounty is better than Airdrops bcz u are sure about your prize but in airdrops there's a chance that you will get something if it works
Activity: 154
Of course the bounty is more effective than the airdrops.  Now there are very few good airdrops.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
Most campaigns most times tend to be profitable if the manager seems decent so hunter's income are worth the number of posts of the promotion itself.
Nowadays, there's a lot of spreading issues about airdrops which is scams so I think the most effective one is participating in bounty in where the allocations of tokens to be distributed has the highest percentage than airdrops.
Activity: 18
Most campaigns most times tend to be profitable if the manager seems decent so hunter's income are worth the number of posts of the promotion itself.
Activity: 434
You mean efficiency for earnings? I think that the bounties are more promising because I could earn more there than on the drops.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Of course, you are the one who can answer your questions because you yourself that know the condition of you.
But I myself will prefer to join the bounty programs. The reasons:
-. More profitable and more rewards
- Legit tokens or coins to earn from legit ICO
- Trusted if we can find out the right bounty from the right ICO
- higher allocation (especially signature bounty campaign)
Activity: 157
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
Airdrops doesn't give much tokens to make you earn money. But bounties can give you more profit. Normally you should do more tasks in bounty campaigns, but in the end if you have chosen a right project, it will worth the effort.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
I would rather choose Bounty than Airdrops. Yes we have to complete given tasks for bounties to be able to recieve the rewards at the end of the ICO, but we can be so sure that the amount we can get from a bounty campaign is much rewarding rather than  collecting Airdrops. Many of us know that some airdrop tokens doesn't have price in the market and collecting them is just a waste of time. So for me, it is much better to do Bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: