Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 36. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Both are different ways of earning crypto profits but in my own opinion, bounty campaign is more effective than airdrops. Since you are working to earn your bounty rewards, the quantity of tokens that you will get is also bigger than that of the latter. But for a better result, it's better to do both of them.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

Very simple. The more the work, the higher the pay. So if you want to earn more. Go for bounties instead of airdrops.
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
I think bounty is most effective than airdrops,because bounty has a rules that need to comply while participating the campaign,and you will be rewarded. About airdrops,i think it is wasting of time,there's a lot of scam happened there.
Activity: 137
Merit: 11
There are only few of the airdrop now that we can call as a gem because they can give you a lot of profit, more or less $250 which is not bad, others are scams used for identity theft, some of them serves as a display only on your wallet because they don't have any particular monetary value.

Bounties are more challenging because you must initiate and complete the given task to receive the reward and get a handsome amount of money. Well sometimes it is scam and can cause a lot of frustration because you alotted your time posting, making blogs,videos and articles. Try to choose some of the best bounty out there where there are many participants.
Activity: 224
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley

Well, I think it is more effective in bounty. Bounty do give more payouts than airdrop. And if we compare the accuracy on having successful investment of time then I really think that airdrops can't compared to btc. Also looking for those failed airdrops make me sick compared to bounty where in it has a higher percent of succees.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
For me airdrops and bounty are good since I really do it. But If I need to choose between the two I would prefer airdroo because less stress and will give reward immediately. But there is risk some of them will try to scam our accounts. That is why when sign up to airdrop we must see to it if it is legit or not. There are also ways on how to know what airdrops are legit. You can research on that.
Activity: 155
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley

I prefer to participate in bounty rather than in Airdrops. Both are profitable, but bounty gives and allocates the tokens more than airdrops. Participating in airdrop is easier than bounty because we only need to fill the form and waiting for the distribution. In bounty, we need to do and finish with the deadline. It takes several weeks to finish the jobs.
Activity: 266
Bounty is more profitable than joining airdrops because bounty pay out you more rewards. Some airdrops are scam and some pay not much so it is better to join bounty.
Bounty is better, in that I should agree with you, bit I still do not like bounties. I prefer another ways. I am disappointed maybe
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley
Why did you decide to participate in bounty or airdrops on the first place? I do not want to tell it is bad or something like that, just curios
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
Bounty is more profitable than joining airdrops because bounty pay out you more rewards. Some airdrops are scam and some pay not much so it is better to join bounty.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
https://burst.money/
Bounty is more profitable than airdrops because there are more bounty campaigns that has good to offer for bounty hunters. Unlike with airdrops, we are not certain whether its token has value in the future.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
When will people finally learn that Airdrops are not good any more? There is no point of compering. If you do bounty, you are working and will get paid for your work. Airdrops are like a begging and hope to have some change in your hand.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I prefer Bounty at this time, because Bounty is more profitable and you can get a lot of coins/tokens than Airdrop. Most of the airdrop that I found at this time just giving you worthless coins/tokens and is wasting your time...
But you should choose the best bounty wisely before participate if you don't wanna be scammed (they didn't pay you)...  Wink

The old types of airdrop rewards somehow could provide a fair amount of rewards but its true that the recent airdrops I  have participated have rewarded me tokens that has almost no value at all which is the primary reason I stopped on doing airdrops and not to mention increasing instances of scams in these field.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 133
it seems to me that airdrop can also be made effective, which can bring more benefits than bounties, for example, to spread tokens or coins to major financial organizations, this will show their promise, if the creators leave fewer coins or tokens to themselves - this will show the seriousness of the project
Activity: 77
Because the results of bounty are currently very promising and very worthy to fight for. When compared with airdrops, the bounty is indeed a program that has great enthusiasm and results. From my personal, I am more and very fond of bounty, the opportunity earned from bounty to earn a very large income because all participants who follow bounty will get the results. That is if you can choose and follow a valid bounty.
Merit: 10
I believe that the biggest profit comes from the Bounty. but we have to work longer.
Activity: 532
Looking at the two there are big difference between them.... Bounty campaign is more effective than Airdrop although it may be stressful but it pays better than airdrop.... Airdrop is also good but most project are not doing airdrop they prefer bounty campaign even if they decide to do airdrop, the amount of tokens given to participants are very low only participants with high refer enjoy.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
For me,  the most important thing is i have some chances to earn so i will simply grab the chance to earn and join in bounty and airdrops if i can.

I do believe that bounty is more effective but i need to join in airdrops because it is simple and very easy to join.
Activity: 112
Bounties are way more effective. You can sign up for airdrops all day and not get anything worth trading. Airdrops are just a way for projects to collect social media followers and contact information. It takes more time, but it is worth it to do bounties instead since you can collect tokens that are worth something.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Hello guys,
Thank You. Smiley

I prefer bounty anytime I left these airdrops because they are useless, they have no working platform and attainable roadmap, compare to bounty coins, they are most likely to attain their goals because of the funding they are going to get from the sale of their ICO, airdrops are just a waste of time, people here can prove that.
Pages:
Jump to: