Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is more effective Bounty or Airdrops ? - page 37. (Read 3554 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
I've been here for about a year and if I notice Bounty is more effective than Airdrop, Airdrop does not reach a wide range...because airdrop is usually only a short time, how people can be interested if the notification about the coin is only briefly,
if not believe please see, which airdrop coin reaches the top 100 in coinmarketcap.com...
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Of course bounty is effective, you can earn more on bounty campaigns compare to airdrops because they're so many participants in airdrops and the allocation is not much, and also have a possibility for a scam, rather than bounty campaigns, you can choose what campaign you want to join, so you have so many options to earn.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
Bounties are certainly much more advantageous than airdrops and the reason is that bounties require tasks unlike airdrops
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
For me personally Androps is a waste of time. There are not many coins. Bounty, although they take more time, but the result is visible.
Activity: 182
I think bounty is much better than Airdrop, because besides we can pay a lot, in bounty we also we can get a lot of experience and can learn every company we campaign, you better spend your spare time in bounty if you want to get what you want.
but also there is no harm in occasionally participate in Airdrop, may be helpful although the results can not be so much.
Activity: 252
This is funny. Why would you compare bounty with airdrops? It is very apparent that bounty campaigns are way much greater than airdrops. Even a newbie knows that. I prefer bounty programmes to airdrops cause it's way more profitable than airdrops.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
For me i must prefer bounty campaign than airdrops.  My experienced in joining airdrops is not profitable because out ot 30 projects I joined only two payed me and it had no value yet.  I am doing now bounty campaign and I always check the spreadsheet, I have stakes recorded so I am positive that this will come out good.
Activity: 101

Most effective is bounty it is an easy task to do and you will receive a reward. In airdrops mostly are scam sometimes you will not receive their tokens and some tokens has no value it's rarely to get token from airdrop with high value so it's better to do bounty.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Airdrops are scam. I participated in more than 40 Airdrops, but I have not received a single payment. For earning some Crypto-currencies it is better to participate in the Bounty and don't waste your time to participate in the Airdrops.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
As you said in bounty you have to do some task or else you will not given rewards but if you it very well at the end you will see all the effort you've done. In airdrop it's so easy but you are not guaranteed to get some reward, sometimes is a scam.
Activity: 171
I think the bounty is more effective than the airdrops.  Because most airdrops are fake.
copper member
Activity: 616
Bounty campaigns are more effective than airdrop because it gives good rewards while the rewards from airdrop is not that much. It is less risky than airdrop because many airdrops are scam.
Activity: 140
You must be a newbie in cryptocurrency for this question. Obviously bounty is way more effective than airdrop. Airdrop are getting more useless by the days. Most people prefer bounty.
Activity: 180
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
If we talk about how much money this brings, then clearly the bounty is much more profitable! But airdrops take a lot longer! In any case, I choose bounty!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Obviously, Bounty! I think everyone, who replied here, just only prefer bounty. 1% people in crypto world will choose airdrop over than bounty. The reason for choosing bounty is simple- it is more profitable than airdrop, it gives huge profit than airdrop and it is less risky then airdrop because many airdrops are scam!
Activity: 476
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
Because the reward or pay is much higher with bounties. Yes you will have to do some work and follow some rules. But isn't that the very sense and meaning of providing service? Airdrops are mediocre. Unlike with bounties wherein we get paid accordingly. But of course, there will always be the option of doing both. I don't see the harm in that.
Activity: 118
To get the maximum profit I advise you to participate in bounty and airdrops.
Activity: 102
I try airdrops in the past but i did not profit on it.
Maybe i join an airdrop that is not good at all and only want to scam. So my pick is bounty, it much good and we can have a good chance of earning
But picking bounty is hard too because there are scam bounty too that don't pay it's people.
Activity: 448
Hello guys,
I just want to know which do you prefer most Airdrops or Bounty. In bounties you have to complete given tasks with some formalities otherwise no reward will be given. But in Airdrops there are less rules and tasks to follow. So why should I play Bounty ?
Thank You. Smiley
I like to participate in airdrop more. They're a lot less complicated. They are all easy and simple. But there are also bounty lovers. As the saying goes to each his own.
Activity: 202
There is no simple or easy way if we want much advantages. You are completely right that in bounty we should finish the given tasks from the developer otherwise we will not get rewarded. In airdrop, we only need to do simple ways, filling the given forms and wait for the distribution. However, let we think smartly. The token allocated will be smaller than bounties. Of course, bounties is more profitable and effective to make living or earning more than airdrops.   
Pages:
Jump to: