Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is profitable coin? - page 16. (Read 2372 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 08:07:23 AM
Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.

I would suggest you bitcoin or those In In top 10 altcoins these coins really reliable and best for long-term Investment but not Intended for daily trading where make as quick as profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 01, 2018, 07:46:38 AM
The only coin that is profitable in the market right now is bitcoin. You say anything about the altcoins but I do believe in the bitcoin only. With just two weeks I made whooping 25% profits by holding bitcoin and I guess that is huge amount of money in short period of time. Altcoins does get hyped over 100% or even double than that but you see there is always a risk involved. These projects may not move for months or year. I have invested in many altcoins but have always failed to see growth in them as long as they dont spend huge time and marketing funds for their projects. So its bit complicated. Why not just try out bitcoin as it is also dipping right now and good chance to jump in.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
https://eloncity.io/
August 01, 2018, 07:26:47 AM
I think, that you can inest in ICO. I can recomend you ElonCity. This project looks perspective. And I have reasons to think so. First reason - good idea. This project is created to make energy cheaper and accesible. Second reason - good partnership. Their main partner is Krypical Group. This team had four partner ships - all are succesful and this probably will.
Activity: 308
August 01, 2018, 07:18:48 AM
Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.

Bitcoins is the best coin above all cryptocurrendcy because of its potential in the market that can always grow due to the high demand in the market.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
August 01, 2018, 07:16:38 AM
OP is a member, but still he don`t know enoughto distinguish coins from shitcoins. All coins are profitable, or they can be if you buy and sell in the right time. You can trade with them, you can hold them, you can apply so many strategies in trading to make some profit. Will you trade with bitcoins, or eth, maybe with litecoins, which ever coin you choose it has some kind of fluctuations with small or big range. How big joke is question asked from OP shows doge coin, even with doge you can trade and make money, range is not so big, waiting time is longer but you can do it like I do if you have some doge coins and you wait top long enough. Don`t ask stupid questions, better observe market and find what is more suitable for you.
Activity: 490
August 01, 2018, 07:04:01 AM
bitcoin and ethereum are the most popular coins ,they are highly traded coins with good volumes, just buy and hold its for long time and you will be get decent profit from its
Activity: 518
August 01, 2018, 06:56:36 AM
Profitable coin are listed all across exchanges all around the cryptocurrency space. Bitcoin is a very reliable and profitable coin to trade all season. There are many altcoin also that are profitable examples; monero, litecoin, dash, ethereum and msny more!
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
August 01, 2018, 06:37:01 AM
Bitcoin will fit for the all the criteria you mentioned but still it is not going to be easy.You need to have analytical skill as well as the patience but still everything based on luck most of the times because the crypto is unpredictable market.If you want crypto to crypto trading then you have to choose the shitcoins which has the highest profits when compared to the potential coins.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
August 01, 2018, 06:27:53 AM
In my opinion, you should invest in all the coins that are available at low cost and that you see good future returns. Bitcoin is great in this perspective and ETH is way too similar to Bitcoin in case of giving returns. Besides, altcoin is a good investment that is the cost of investment is low and the future profitability is high. And coin backed by a great project is a great coin to earn money with.
Well I think this isn’t right choice for a person to do. You all must know this fact that there have been so many coins coming day to day. Since 2009, there have been plenty of coins integrated in market but most of them aren’t existing now. They have lived a dark life and had seized to death. So, check first and then start selecting something that is worth to work on.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 07:42:25 AM
Among the coins I have learned, BTC is one of them. But I like that coins can be traded with little profit but there is little market in the short run. Because we all love to get cash quickly and love. I think so personally.Which one do you like?
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
July 24, 2018, 07:11:06 AM
If we try to make a strong research on which cryptocurrency coins are the most profitable maybe for now bitcoin and ethereum are the most profitable coins among all other kinds of cryptocurrency coins, however we cannot avoid sometimes people need to find another way to invest on other types of cheap coin on which they can afford, that's why sometimes some people are losing their capital because of wrong choices.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 07:09:28 AM

In my opinion, btc and ether are the most popular coins, but neo and dash are good coins for our future consideration.
Activity: 107
July 24, 2018, 06:54:52 AM
a profitable coin is a coin that gives us an advantage because if it does not give profit it is not a profitable coin ...
I see the favorable coins are eth coins, xrp, bch and others ...
Activity: 419
July 24, 2018, 06:37:12 AM
In my opinion, you should invest in all the coins that are available at low cost and that you see good future returns. Bitcoin is great in this perspective and ETH is way too similar to Bitcoin in case of giving returns. Besides, altcoin is a good investment that is the cost of investment is low and the future profitability is high. And coin backed by a great project is a great coin to earn money with.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 24, 2018, 06:09:57 AM
Nobody can tell you exactly which coins are profitable, but i think bitcoin is relatively safe and profitable coin, if you hold it for long-term, you would definitely gain. No one has lost money by holding bitcoin. Another thing you can do is to trade a small amount of your bitcoin with some newly listed good altcoins, as some of these altcoins can make x50 or x100 in future.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
July 24, 2018, 05:47:36 AM
bitcoin price increasing and increasing. So it's not good time to do trade with altcoin or short-term trade. You can buy now altcoin and hold would be good. a lot of great product/coin price are cheap now. EOS,eth,ltc,and Decent price are good for buy now. avoid short trade right now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 06:02:48 AM
All coins that are constantly moving are profitable but i preferred most to bitcoin and ethereum.Bitcoin is the best profitable i think because even it lower its price it will always recovers and more stable than any coins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
July 24, 2018, 05:38:11 AM
day trading is so risky pal especially on this circumstances, and i guess even small profit is impossible to obtain because its so volatile .which unless if you'r expert about it , by the way it's up you but i suggest to enhance first your skills to avoid losses  or to reduce risk. And about good coin to trade in short time , try to check on coin market cap and make some technical analysis .good luck!
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 24, 2018, 04:13:42 AM
All coin that listed in the most popular exchanges is good for day trading, because has high trading volume so make the transaction buy and sell more faster. I recommend to use Top 5 exchanges like Binance,  Okex and Huobi. But from the volatility of all crypto only BTC and ETH has lower fluctuaction than others coin.
Activity: 70
July 24, 2018, 03:36:15 AM
Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade.

I don't think this is the right question to ask for trading. every market/coin has it's cycles. a profitable coin today is a loser coin tomorrow.

Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.

It depends on where the coin you are willing to trade is listed on that exchange or not. but Personally I like Binance due to it's high volume and I look for gems on IDEX.
Pages:
Jump to: