Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is profitable coin? - page 9. (Read 2372 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 05:42:22 AM
Bitcoin has been very predictable and profitable for me so far!  Over the years,  I have studied Bitcoin price pattern and this have informed my decision on trading bitcoin both on short and long term!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 05:39:27 AM
Many like Ether NEO RIPPLE BTC in my filter these are the best for the present time but every person have their own decision about crypto and the coins are valuable for the future so select more than one in portfolio for investment.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 05:33:41 AM
Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.

If you have huge capital you can try Bitcoin and Ethereum for an investment. These two coins are really good and potential coin. Else you could try for NEO coin too.
You have suggested Ethereum which is best for long term after the Bitcoin so why not we choose the Bitcoin for more profit. Besides long term sources we have short term for which Litecoin and neo both are good choices and we can make some money here as well but when you compare the profit of these coins with that of Bitcoin then you will smile towards the Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 16, 2018, 05:24:16 AM
Any currency is profitable, but it is important that you patiently hold them long enough for the market to rebound and then count on it.
Activity: 126
August 16, 2018, 04:27:53 AM
bitcoin is very profitable in my opinion because the price changes every day are very high if you trade.
Activity: 238
August 16, 2018, 04:03:05 AM
I agree with you that any coin that is actively traded on the exchange can make a profit. It is very important to skillfully trade this coin, this requires a lot of trading experience Basically, you buy at support and sell at resistance. This can be done for any coin.
Activity: 154
August 16, 2018, 02:54:39 AM
etherum or ripple or nitcoin  or litecoin is a coin that will make you profitable later on if you invest it today I believe you will be profitable and more your profits will be more
Activity: 42
August 16, 2018, 02:38:17 AM
many coins are holding by many people because they believe that that is the one which is profitable but i like litecoin to hold for long term and it has the capacity to grow in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
August 16, 2018, 02:30:53 AM
I trust Bitcoins the most and there is nothing better than that.
I am sure about that for the history of cryotcurrency depicts that bitcoin has been extraordinary in imparting great benefits and accumulating huge investments in the market. The fact that it has been accepted and recognized by advanced nations is just because they see the next level in the economic evolution of the universe. Besides, it can potentially maximize the ease of doing things that fiat or cash cannot. Hence, no matter how much the prices falls, Bitcoin is going to survive and claim the status of future cryptocurrency of the world.

Right now, a very profitable coin is $PRIV. Because of its airdrop campaign. One of the best I have ever seen. Take a look at this project. Huge community, very active devs, motivated team. Whitepaper coming in few days and much much more...
The reasons, you have mentioned are valid except the airdrop. I mean it is not a big criteria to consider for a good coin but if you denote about "getting for free" and that is the reason it is highly "profitable" then I must agree with you.
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 02:27:09 AM
Right now, a very profitable coin is $PRIV. Because of its airdrop campaign. One of the best I have ever seen. Take a look at this project. Huge community, very active devs, motivated team. Whitepaper coming in few days and much much more...
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
August 16, 2018, 12:14:32 AM
I am sure that there are too many profitable coins on the market and we need to make a little research one by one so we can find the coin. but I don't think that you can do it in a short time because the list of the coin will be hundreds and you need to spend a long time to analyze. it is better to choose for top fifty or a top hundred so you can spend a short time to analyze the coin and you can use your time to buy the coin after you found one or two coins. but be careful and make sure that you know you have a good analysis to buy the coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 12:10:07 AM
if you research about the coin you would get a lot of profitable coin at once.the price of those coins are also low now because of the bitcoin price. So its good moments to made investment that profitable coin. I invested a lot of my asset in Strat,Waves,Steem,Ltc and Decent.
Activity: 17
August 15, 2018, 10:57:53 PM
first you have to know about that coin and also learn how to analyze that coin
Activity: 140
August 15, 2018, 10:14:14 PM
And I think all of PoS coin Reddcoin, Linda, Trezar, Sigil etc
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 02:01:19 PM
Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.
You can see the history of every kind woman on the side coinmarketcap and that are you can also see which coins are the most profitable to go with so make your analyses and be blessed.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
August 15, 2018, 12:50:03 PM
the most beneficial coin is the BTC coin, because the BTC coin that likes a lot, the BTC coin is a very high coin of all coins, if you want to invest in the BTC coin.

It is one of the best coin and you should always have this coin along with other coin in your portfolio. Never leave this coin out because when the bull run happens it is the first coin to start rise and then other coin start following this coin.
Activity: 575
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 12:46:06 PM
Its can use the Wechat and Alipay make each other payment on moblie through scanning Code. between two person so quickly. We cant take the cash ouside. One moblie slove all cost problem.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 12:38:51 PM
In this online Industries, there are too many altcoins. If you want to get some profitable coin so you must analysis before getting it. I just suggest some coin then you can check this portfolio. Inv, waves, ripple,bch, and ETH is more valuable and profitable coin it is not possible to be a scam so you can invest in this altcoin. If you want to many profitable coins So must check CMC then you can get the more valuable coin.
Activity: 55
August 15, 2018, 11:40:59 AM
Any currency can make a profit for you, mainly if you hold onto them for a long time, so it will be good for you to patience, the price of coins will increase again. so would be ok
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
August 15, 2018, 11:20:02 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin is the most profitable coin now, as the price is quite low, if you invest now and hold it for long-term then it would be very profitable when the market goes in bull trend.
Pages:
Jump to: