Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is profitable coin? - page 13. (Read 2372 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 09:02:23 PM
Now for me is eth, but not for short term , in long term holding..
And This GCOX Smiley  At GCOX, we bring business fundamentals to the world of blockchain giving you unparalleled access to the stars.
YOu can also check thier website if youre interested > https://gcox.com/
Activity: 294
August 09, 2018, 06:18:50 PM
Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.
I think the safest money in this market for you to invest is the bitcoin, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, bitcoin prices are adjusting constantly. and very volatile. Altcoin has fallen sharply over the past few years and I believe there will be further declines as the market is bearish in the long term and prices of altcoin will fall sharply than bitcoin prices.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
August 09, 2018, 03:15:04 PM
In my opinion, if you always keep an eye on CoinMarketCap then you will understand which one is better for you. Because every time the coins are being added to the market, so it is very difficult to specify which one is better for you. Because there are different price coins. However, in fact, a coin at CoinMarketCap is actually with its details that a coin can be found at any exchange, how to grow up in 24 hours, how much volume is being sold, these information is easily available. So it will be easy for you.

I agree with you that Coinmarketcap is a main source to get information on coins and its also among the best ones. But to keep this post relevant to your question, in my opinion now is difficult to say which coin is really good because of the market down though BTC or ETH have always been top coins.

Even if the market is going down you can find a very good coin to invest in. Zencash is performing pretty well since started, despite of the gloomy market
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 03:10:43 PM
According to understanding the current market condition there are so many good coins are available to invest but I think the best and most powerful coins are now available at the lowest price which has golden opportunity to invest and to earn more profit that is BTC and ETh.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
August 09, 2018, 02:53:58 PM
In my opinion, if you always keep an eye on CoinMarketCap then you will understand which one is better for you. Because every time the coins are being added to the market, so it is very difficult to specify which one is better for you. Because there are different price coins. However, in fact, a coin at CoinMarketCap is actually with its details that a coin can be found at any exchange, how to grow up in 24 hours, how much volume is being sold, these information is easily available. So it will be easy for you.

I agree with you that Coinmarketcap is a main source to get information on coins and its also among the best ones. But to keep this post relevant to your question, in my opinion now is difficult to say which coin is really good because of the market down though BTC or ETH have always been top coins.
Activity: 490
Life is full of struggle
August 09, 2018, 02:47:41 PM
the 1sr iption is btc, cause it is the best coin for profit, and the 2nd option is ethereum, its alo profitable , but not like btc. cause eth is stable, but btc not.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 12:33:21 PM
I think bitcoin is very profitable to trade if you have a lot of capital in trading. bitcoin is the parent of the crypto currency
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 12:33:11 PM
It is not easy to know whether a coin is profitable. It depends on currency development. I think. Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin profitable currency in the current market.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 11:58:35 AM
Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.
if now many people trade daily or short of your intentions, namely at BINANCE or BITTREX, there you can choose coins that currently have a lot of decline, the price movements on the Exchange have a very good volume, so you can do it there, but you also have to be prepared to run the risk, for example, you cannot trade quickly.
Activity: 325
August 09, 2018, 11:57:00 AM
I think there are so many coins which are profitable like kick,waves,xlm,aion etc.In those coins i think kick and waves has a great platform and thus are very profitable.So if you invest in kick and waves i think you will get some money.
Activity: 168
August 09, 2018, 11:46:29 AM
in my opinion, all coins benefit how you choose coins that are potentially faster, but if you have a lot of capital, you better invest in bitcoin because the increase in bitcoin prices can be very high.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 11:29:30 AM
I think bitcoin is still very feasible to continue to be utilized by a trader in creating an income every time because the existence of exchange rate movements that tend to increase makes their opportunities become bigger and the economy becomes more guaranteed when success can be realized.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
August 09, 2018, 09:26:09 AM
I think that it is btc, ether, which are the most popular coins. dash and neo are also good coins to consider, i don't know about others much because  i m relatively new to this business and still not sure that it is worth it
Correct. Which is profitable coins? Ofcourse it is the popular btc, eth, bch, ltc, dash, neo are of the good coin which you can actually see a great trades and higher volumes.
Activity: 154
August 09, 2018, 09:15:01 AM
Activity: 322
August 09, 2018, 08:21:36 AM
There are many online coin in exchange market at this time. Some currency is very profitable for trading. Everybody hope profit from trading. So I tell you can buy LTC, NEO, XRP, DASH and BTC Cash. Because the ccrypto price is very low in exchange market at this time and these coins volium are everytime first line in coinmarketcap table.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 09, 2018, 07:54:58 AM
Any of the serious coins that has a working product and a good daily volume. You just need to choose one of the tools and watch it every day, gradually you will understand its behavior and start to recognize the signals. The main thing is not to forget about the father, he changes the movement of any coins.

Yes, the working product is very important for any kind of coins. If the coin has to be recognised by the investors then surly it needs to be representing the perfect project, an idea or working models for sure. If this is the case then that product will bring more people or investors in it and thus it will naturally hike the market cap for that particular coin. This is the coin you should be looking after and must be investing into. In the current scam era this is what we need, the volume, people's attention and working stuff. List those coins and then think about your investment in it.  Cheesy
Activity: 56
August 09, 2018, 06:22:39 AM
Market is pretty low now, I'm interested in upcoming project that will come with market recovery, for example Kelvin Blockchain Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
August 09, 2018, 12:38:43 AM
For me, top coins would be the best choice right now. Seem the market drop to the dip and now i time to rebound, so buy now with this price would get you great profit in next few day.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
August 08, 2018, 07:58:34 PM
I think that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin to be profitable with the least risk, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and fluctuations. very strong . After falling sharply to $ 6200, the current price of bitcoin has rebounded to $ 6300, so I believe that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin and you can start to buy bitcoin at this time.
Yes.Bitcoin is still the most trusted profitable coin of all time even if we know how volatile it is.I know the price has still tendencies that it will go lower than the current price but i'm sure it will not stay longer there and will rise up again.So buying btc at this moment will also be very profitable in the future too.
Activity: 238
August 08, 2018, 06:26:42 PM
I think that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin to be profitable with the least risk, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and fluctuations. very strong . After falling sharply to $ 6200, the current price of bitcoin has rebounded to $ 6300, so I believe that at this point you should only invest in bitcoin and you can start to buy bitcoin at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: