Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is profitable coin? - page 11. (Read 2372 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 12:17:55 AM
Once, i tried day trading with Stellar (XLM) and it was an amazing experience. I made over 200$ that day with just 100$ start up. So if you ask me now which coin is most profitable to trade in, by my experience  will go in for Stellar. You might wanna try it.
Opportunity in the cryptocurrency market is huge so investors can choose from a variety of forms to be able to succeed in this market. Analyze your strengths to choose the right investment for yourself and go along with it in the crypto market.
With the current condition on the market right now, it's really hard to get profit right now because the market is crashed so hard. If you look at the ethereum price is really low. I think all coins are profitable if the crypto market goes up like last year.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 12:00:30 AM
for now you have to forget this because we need to wait patiently until the market will recover and only then they are more profitable and trustworthy, for all there are no coins that are profitable. because all coins are now falling. including btc and eth.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 11:59:39 PM
Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.

Thats definitely BTC. But watch the market right now since all are been in down for now.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
August 13, 2018, 11:56:22 PM
In my opinion, if you always keep an eye on CoinMarketCap then you will understand which one is better for you. Because every time the coins are being added to the market, so it is very difficult to specify which one is better for you. Because there are different price coins. However, in fact, a coin at CoinMarketCap is actually with its details that a coin can be found at any exchange, how to grow up in 24 hours, how much volume is being sold, these information is easily available. So it will be easy for you.

I do it all the time. There, you can find the graphs of all the tokens, compare them, see the progress and regress of alts, find the list of gainers and losers and whatnot. As you can see, many penny altcoins are very profitable (in 1-2 years)
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 13, 2018, 07:00:59 PM
Once, i tried day trading with Stellar (XLM) and it was an amazing experience. I made over 200$ that day with just 100$ start up. So if you ask me now which coin is most profitable to trade in, by my experience  will go in for Stellar. You might wanna try it.
Opportunity in the cryptocurrency market is huge so investors can choose from a variety of forms to be able to succeed in this market. Analyze your strengths to choose the right investment for yourself and go along with it in the crypto market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
August 13, 2018, 05:29:07 PM
For me,profitable coins for buy and sell is the top 10 on the list of the exchanger,like Bitcoin,ethereum,monero,xrp etc.some new ico's are profitable too try and try:)
#

I couldn't agree with you more. For anyone interested in the top coin performance, exchanges are a great place to look for the trends and coin dominance.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 05:06:47 PM
For me,profitable coins for buy and sell is the top 10 on the list of the exchanger,like Bitcoin,ethereum,monero,xrp etc.some new ico's are profitable too try and try:)
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 04:28:18 PM
Activity: 112
August 13, 2018, 04:01:31 PM
Any coins can be worthwhile for you. But for that you have to take accurate knowledge about the coin's market. And you have to take advantage of those coins to recognize your skills. But if you can keep an eye on coinmarketcap, then you will have the advantage.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 02:06:07 PM
Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.
I can say that for now you should forget about this because we need to patiently wait until the market will be recovering and only then they are again profitable and trustworthy, for an all there is no profitable coin.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 05:28:12 AM
Profitable coin for me is when the price drop above -50% but it has a good volume that day. Regarding the team behind it who have good skill to development the product no matter what happen on the price. Not looking into it, keep on going for the future uses or feature of their product
Activity: 308
August 13, 2018, 05:06:17 AM
I think that at the moment the best coin is bitcoin. I think if we see growth, bitcoin just will not pass by.
Activity: 28
August 13, 2018, 04:56:08 AM
According to me, the best and the most profitable coin is Altcoins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
August 13, 2018, 04:32:51 AM
This article is gaining the relevancy every time and losing it again because this market is unstable and volatile so you need to check it by yourself and not be lazy in my opinion it would be very much better.
Market is always going to be unstable and volatile and the truth of it all is that no one knows which coin will end up highly profitable or not, but the only thing that matters is to have the goal of picking the right ones with great product at the dips and look forward to the long term which is all that matters anyway. Apart from that, I really do not see how someone can predict the future to know how well or good any market can be in the long run.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 04:32:34 AM
If you aim for short term profits the best thing to do is to trade new alts that already came in the market. They fluctuate a lot of and can lead to considerable profits
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
August 13, 2018, 04:27:55 AM
This article is gaining the relevancy every time and losing it again because this market is unstable and volatile so you need to check it by yourself and not be lazy in my opinion it would be very much better.
Giving him a suggestion might help him in discovering the starting point. There is a lot of coins and if he will spend time on understanding each of them, he might end up losing precious time. In my honest opinion, bitcoin is where he should get started. As it laid the foundation of present digital market, understanding it means a successful career in this market.
Activity: 62
August 13, 2018, 04:02:40 AM
It is not easy to know whether a coin is profitable. It depends on currency development. I think. Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin profitable currency in the current market.
In current time I can only suggest you to trade bitcoin, especially if you have a good amount of money, I think that in current time you should invest your money in bitcoin, because currently bitcoin price is trading low and can surely give us a very good profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
August 13, 2018, 03:25:08 AM
They have a lot of porfitable coin, but if you shorterm and small profit this coins also is for also good for shoterm and even longterm , bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ripple , waves coin.

Make search if you want to know the different altcoins that you think it's porfitable to invest your money.

But remember it not means the coin are porfitable you will earn money because possible that you loss your money too.

But it not means if porfitable it's sure to increase because they have chance also to dump the value.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
August 13, 2018, 03:17:57 AM

To know profitable coins you should know their history and how good their performance. Most of us will take bitcoin and eth as their main option but I'm afraid trader/ investor have different style/ character to make money ( strategy ). For this question only you the person who know the answer, we don't know your capability and your trade history. Lost not end from everything, get up and try again.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
August 13, 2018, 03:02:27 AM
Actually, all coin is profitable, for me even the shitcoin. All you need is the right timing. Know when to sell, don't aim for a bigger profit since in a less time, they could dump it when they make a profit. So you better do it first but of course it's very risky that's why others still prefer those leading coin in the market.

You view is completely risky which sometimes it is impossible to sell those because within second the market will start dumping the price. We have to participate in those only we have good experience in trading.
We should not look for profitable coins from our first step at market because we need some practical experience for this purpose you have to test your knowledge with less value coins and if it works then it means that you are gaining practical experience. On mirror side you will not face with huge loss if your knowledge is not working that is why I say to do with less valuable coins first.
Pages:
Jump to: