Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is profitable coin? - page 10. (Read 2372 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 15, 2018, 10:09:27 AM
Yes, of course for me until now Bitcoin is the most profitable in the short term or in the long run, in my heart they have great potential and they are really strong in this market is the best way to make money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 06:35:56 AM
I trust Bitcoins the most and there is nothing better than that.
it's hard not to agree with this
Activity: 140
August 15, 2018, 06:23:37 AM
Nomad on CryptoHub.online Smiley
Activity: 39
August 15, 2018, 06:21:00 AM
I think the current market is profitable coin - Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Waves. The future of these coins is very good. If you keep buying these coins, you will get 100% profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
August 14, 2018, 05:36:51 PM
In the present situation of the market it is impossible to say which coin profitable but one thing i can say people who are buying Bitcoin at this price will be in profit, so it is impossible to predict which coin is profitable and which coin is not. We have to move according to the market situation but for ETH, Bitcoin, NEO, Tron, EOS etc.

Yes you are right, it really takes time before you can determine if the coin is profitable or not and you should always wait for the right time before investing and selling your coins.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
August 14, 2018, 03:02:40 PM
In the present situation of the market it is impossible to say which coin profitable but one thing i can say people who are buying Bitcoin at this price will be in profit, so it is impossible to predict which coin is profitable and which coin is not. We have to move according to the market situation but for ETH, Bitcoin, NEO, Tron, EOS etc.
Typically any coin/token can be profitable depending on the information a trader have on it and then, their trading skills. In view of that, talks about rallying round the 10 - 20 most capitalized coins are off-shots of the knowledge that the most capitalized coins will also be the most liquid coins!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 01:16:46 PM
Expert traders, can you say Which is profitable coin? I like easy and short time trade. Now which coin is better and which exchanger also better for short time trade? I like small profit and it is short time. Say your option please.

If you have huge capital you can try Bitcoin and Ethereum for an investment. These two coins are really good and potential coin. Else you could try for NEO coin too.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
August 14, 2018, 10:11:45 AM
I think all coins in top 30 are or will be profitable. Can't name the only one though. Too many great projects and teams behind them.
All the best highly recommended cryptocurrencies are profitable and even the traditional business or investments are also profitable but we can differ by its profit amounts. Crypto trading is more profitable than traditional, furthermore Bitcoin trading is more profitable than Ethereum and other coins so Bitcoin should be our first priority and other will come next.

As for me, KuCoin is worth your attention. It is a pretty new token but the platform is cool, and it will grow further. Ontology, Stellar and OMG are also great.
Project that have a good progress, KuCoin after the exchange become so popular the coin itself gained value and will continue to have good support coming from the business, if for holding and investment type this coin can be one of those many good coins that falling for a while, read more and
research about your prospect coins, make sure that you are fully aware about the progress and future plans coming from the team behind.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 09:59:54 AM
The market is currently in a downturn, most of the price of the altcoin is falling, but this may be a very good buying opportunity!
BTM
ADA
PAI
AE
Activity: 154
August 14, 2018, 09:53:41 AM
The problem now is that apart from digital currencies, decentralized units have not become stable, truly reliable and widely used. This is important for places that require parallel currencies that will produce a fair market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 09:44:31 AM
I think all coins in top 30 are or will be profitable. Can't name the only one though. Too many great projects and teams behind them.
All the best highly recommended cryptocurrencies are profitable and even the traditional business or investments are also profitable but we can differ by its profit amounts. Crypto trading is more profitable than traditional, furthermore Bitcoin trading is more profitable than Ethereum and other coins so Bitcoin should be our first priority and other will come next.

As for me, KuCoin is worth your attention. It is a pretty new token but the platform is cool, and it will grow further. Ontology, Stellar and OMG are also great.
Activity: 66
August 14, 2018, 07:25:00 AM
The answer can not be simple and you cannot really decide what to do about it.
Activity: 28
August 14, 2018, 06:50:37 AM
I trust Bitcoins the most and there is nothing better than that.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
August 14, 2018, 04:19:53 AM
Profitable coin is depend on the situation of crypto market, for now the profitable coin will be Bitcoin, because more than 50% dominance in BTC. Many trader make speculatif with price of BTC will bull run after decision of Bitcoin ETF on 30 of September.
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
August 14, 2018, 04:04:36 AM
the most beneficial coin is the BTC coin, because the BTC coin that likes a lot, the BTC coin is a very high coin of all coins, if you want to invest in the BTC coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 02:41:10 AM
Activity: 308
August 14, 2018, 02:22:07 AM
The best and most reliable option is bitcoin in this situation
Activity: 108
August 14, 2018, 02:17:16 AM
I think the profitable coin at this moment is Ethereum. Because Ethereum price is very low at present. Moreover it is very popular coins. Its future is very good.
In my opinion, if you now invest in Ethereum and keep it, then it will be 100% beneficial.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 14, 2018, 01:17:57 AM
There is no consensus about profitable coin that you need to trade for daily profit,  you will have to find out for yourself the  coin that you find profitable! As for the exchange,  you can use bittrex,  poloniex or hotbit!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
August 14, 2018, 12:47:00 AM
Every coin is profitable it's up to you how you can strategize to get better results in trading you need to read it's fundementals if it's gaining revenue, new investors or projects and if it's trend or popular to crypto traders. Be careful on investing in shitcoins and ico that says you will get immediate gains and good profit cause most of it are just scheme's.
Pages:
Jump to: