Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 33. (Read 7040 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
In my view safest and long-term coin to invest in crypto currency for this year is NEO neo will have worlds most advanced blockchain technology with integrated smart contract much easier than etherum erc20 which is revolutionary in coming days in ico eco space
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
The best cryptocurrency to purchase this 2018 is ABT Token, as an individual, you can invest by buying the ABT tokens during the upcoming Initial Coin Offering (ICO). The private sale is presently taking place and will last up till February 3, though the applications are already over, so you have to wait for the main public sale to buy the ABT tokens this will last for the period of one week starting from February 3, 2018 up till February 10 2018. join the future blockchain.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is still the best to invest in but if you're looking for an fordable coin to invest in i suggest you go for Ethereum and if you're finding it difficult to choose what coin to buy or not. i will advice you split you investment among the top 30 coin on coinmarketcap. Don't forget to DYOR .
Activity: 154
I am not sure with BTC. Not sure that it is the best. It was the best,  but today we see so many superior coins with better technologies.
I think that we will get to interoperability coins finally. NEO and Wanchain these are the best picks for now.
Activity: 238
Best cryptocurrency to invest in 2018 is Eth and Tron and Ltc and Iota and Neo these are best cryptocurrency we can buy with less volatility and high returns 
Activity: 32
Once project coming up soon with MASSIVE potential in my opinion is xDAC. I wrote a review here: https://medium.com/@khawaja.faheem/ico-review-xdac-cd0ccb22b7ad

I don't see how the adoption of DAOs will not happen at an astonishing pace. Extremely bullish.

Thanks
Activity: 146
The best Cryptocurrency to invest this year is that privacy featured token, and those running with masternode. If you cant decide properly what to buy, you can go to coin marketcap.com and select the top 20 coins in the market. You have to deversify your investment to those coins. Never put your eggs in 1 basket only. That is one of the rule,you need to have something to fall back if something happen to one of your investment. I can recommend Tokenpay as well, they are more likely monero and dash with privacy featured token and trust me, these tokens has a good future.
Activity: 44
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?
same to you bro, i would like to inbest in ETH also, the cheaper the better. Besides, Eth i think will grow this year
Activity: 168
The etherium has other functions unlike bitcoin. And do not compare both these coins as they are equally needed in this market. At the same time, ETH and BTC are the most reliable for investing and for those who do not want to take a lot of risks I recommend buying them.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer

7th place in the Top-Gainers (24hrs) on CMC  Cool

If you have any interest in spreading the word, here is the chance to spend 3 seconds with a retweet
https://twitter.com/_Peculium/status/991798604846202887
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Currently, according to investors, the future of Ethererum is more potential than Bitcoin because at present all altcoins are using Blockchain 2.0 from Ethereum with Token ERC-20.

Yes, ETH has huge potential in the market and has the ability to reach a new milestone in the market. So it is always good to invest in ETH at the current price because there is a huge prediction about ETH this year.
Activity: 126
bitcoin is still a good coin to hold in 2018, besides NEO is a potential coin
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
Currently, according to investors, the future of Ethererum is more potential than Bitcoin because at present all altcoins are using Blockchain 2.0 from Ethereum with Token ERC-20.
Etherum is a good coin to invest and for me it is better than bitcoin for short time holding so putting money in this coin should be more profitable in this year for me.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
price is falling down and if we are making sense then it should be right but no body's perfect it has some speculations that we can do only and that is we just need to know which is falling down very fast and which is slow going down in my opinion will be these coins are ethereum ,ripple, neo, stellar, and also litecoin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
In less then 1 hr the 2nd of 5 token-burns of PCL/Peculium will take place - LIVE! at their homepage peculium.io at 17:00 GMT+2 (Paris, Brussels, Berlin).

----

Stating simply, token burn is a process where we burn the unsold tokens from a quota set for each month. This decreases the supply of tokens, thereby increasing the price. If you want to know more about why we do it and how it is done, please read a detailed article here.

As stated, today we would be conducting the process of burning tokens for April 2018. Our developer, Mr. Mohamed Amine, will conduct a live webinar and go ahead with the process.

Give us your ❤️ and feel free to retweet if you have an interest in spreading the word 🚀
https://twitter.com/_Peculium/status/991319314920890370

Get to know more about Peculium and follow our upcoming webinars on our website. Stay tuned with https://peculium.io

Activity: 182
I'm sure altcoin is best eth to invest a good deal,
And a little advice from me, if we have other coin2 like EOS, XLM, BCH, and many others do not we sell, because maybe it will be 5x the price.
Activity: 322
There is no doubt. Ambit Mining is the best to invest in 2018 as it has lots of prominent features such as First scalable infrastructure, Mining operations are good, Price of ICO are as low as other Mining ICOs, Ambit Mining has a track record and experience in running a successful mining operation. etc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?

bitcoin and Ethereum are both good. all coins good very much, it all depends on your budget and patience. Are you ready to keep six months or a year or do you want to trade. One of the favorites as for me it is-EOS
Activity: 56
I think it will have been better if you buy when ETH is around $700+ but it's not too late to buy because prices at the market are about to stabilize and the market is green again and there are projects in the market as well. One of the recent project which I think will never let you down is blockgrain.io. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their sale has recently started.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
The best way to invest in 2018 is of course bitcoin, look on the market, this price is much higher than others and it's the most popular and probably value of it will increase maybe to the 50k?
Pages:
Jump to: