Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 4. (Read 7002 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 1
In my opinion, Bitcoin and Ethereum should definitely be in the investment portfolio. It's base. And what to fill the portfolio further - think, study and implement.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
I think that throughout 2018 Bitcoin is the most stable coin. I think that it is worth investing in it. Ethereum is a good coin, but this year it fell very much and its growth is not yet expected.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
As for the Bitcoin or Ethereum, I think it is better to hold both of these coins. And when when the big increase on the cryptomarket will start again, first they both will rise very good.
Support. These two coins will go ahead of the world and will grow at a time when other coins will only start thinking about it.
Activity: 157
It is impossible to choose between these two cryptocurrencies. I would advise you to split your money and invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 802
Merit: 501
After this shitstorm we have experienced in the past year, I would go with projects which have real history and development.  Dont go with the hype, do your own research, and invest in some coins which are not in the center but have real progress.  You can win big with these!
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
As for the Bitcoin or Ethereum, I think it is better to hold both of these coins. And when when the big increase on the cryptomarket will start again, first they both will rise very good.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I think BTC will hit $15k, ETH with the development of technology, as well as application will increase very strong, in addition to EOS, TRX out their own network prices will also increase very strong
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I invested in Bitcoin 33% in Ether 33% and in BitcoinCash 33%. I read a lot and watched and decided to give preference to these coins
Activity: 252
Bitcoin is the first electronic currency and is the strongest currency in the market today. But bitcoin still has some drawbacks that these latter coin can overcome. Some of the altcoins you can hold long in. This year, traxia, usechain, amo blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 126
RBY in Ruby-X want to be best coin in 2018 Smiley
Tokens from the bounty campaigns were all distributed.
There are grand opening events such as Trading contest and Fee Discount Coupon.
Visit our website and get more information about dividend as well.
Ruby-X want to be long-term exchange for all investors Smiley

Thanks
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?

I think that you need to invest in both coins. This year the market for long-term investment does not bring much profit and it is also possible to consider altcoins for short-term trading.
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io

I'm sitting on all the money in the project IOTEX. Before the goosebumps, I believe in the star team of the project!
Activity: 70
We can say that Ethereum can be chosen for investment, because it is now less expensive and with its growth you will get more.
copper member
Activity: 434
I just want to say to you that you can choose bitcoin or aether for investing. If you do not have such a big investment then you can choose small coins. You can see the movement of the market. Keeping the exchanges in mind, pick coins and invest and get profits .
Activity: 139
Best coin to invest in 2018 is:
Neo
ADA
XMR
BTC
ETH
https://altpocket.io/article/best-cryptocurrency-to-invest-2018/
Activity: 546
It seems to me that investing in 2018 is probably a very risky business, but those who know how to do it next year will become very rich, as they can do nothing to renew those tokens they bought in 2018 at the cheapest prices.
Activity: 1078
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?
It is very difficult to answer this question. I think there are a lot of recently ended ICOs which tokens look really good for investment. However, Bitcoin remains the safest investment on the market, so I think it is the best cryptocurrency to invest.
Activity: 53

The etherium has other functions unlike bitcoin. And do not compare both these coins as they are equally needed in this market. At the same time, ETH and BTC are the most reliable for investing and for those who do not want to take a lot of risks I recommend buying them.
Activity: 97

I would say ethereum. Bitcoin has grown too much and making a good return on investment is getting harder but with altcoins, they are still very cheap and still growing which means that you stand to make a lot more from the coin the coins when they start to bull. more return on investment and better options.
Activity: 378
The best is bitcoin because it is the first digital currency ever and it's easy to recognize each person so I chooses bitcoin to invest rather than eth until now I will choose bitcoin if the price of bitcoin not dropped too much and I still believe that bitcoin will maintain the leading stage as a king of cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: