Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 7. (Read 7002 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
The list of some coins

1: NEO
2: Tether
3: Stratis
4: Ardor
5: Gas
6: aelf

You can visit this link and see Smiley
https://coinmarketcap.com/

I still don't find answer with logical reason.
Can anyone give answer with additional reason, like tell us those coin features and new developments project.

Maybe some one can give more explanation about :
Why NEO, etc. are good for long term investments?
Why Etherium and Why Bitcoin?

In my opinion, now is the right time to invest in top 10 CMC for Hold or long term investments.

Some people are choosing new coins dor their investment but for me i think Ethereum and Bitcoin is still the best crypto currency to invest because aside from its popularity the two crypto's are the most invested coins by most of people world wide.

Activity: 182
Merit: 43
Just Post Junk Posts
The list of some coins

I still don't find answer with logical reason.
Can anyone give answer with additional reason, like tell us those coin features and new developments project.

Maybe some one can give more explanation about :
Why NEO, etc. are good for long term investments?
Why Etherium and Why Bitcoin?

In my opinion, now is the right time to invest in top 10 CMC for Hold or long term investments.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I think Ethereum is good choice for now. It is much affordable and stable than Bitcoin so I would invest in it. Maybe it's not the best crypto, but I'm sure it's one of the finest.
Activity: 280
Still BTCitcoin and Ethereum for me, also
check out these alts, NEO, XEM, STR, LTC.
Activity: 168
PlayGame Token is an ERC20 cryptocurrency token with smart contract platform enabling game publishers, developers and communities to monetise directly from cryptocurrency crowds all over the world.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
The list of some coins

Neo and gas is pretty good coins to invest this years and i do think soon we will see bull run so i guess invest in coin top 100 will be good enough. I do invest in several coins like Nem and vechain.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?
this year the market continues to fall, coins have become cheaper and cgaper by several times compared with prices in December of 2017 and January of 2018
new investors were convinced that crypto currency is a very risky investment
as for me, I invested in the most important coin - BNB, also some projects which seem to me legit, like QKC, WAN, ICX, HOT
Activity: 230
I think ACC coin is Best crypto to invest in 2018 because the supply of coin is very less and now you can buy in cheap rate just $0.25/ACC.
Activity: 104
Ethereum, That's what I think is the best crypto currency in 2018.
Activity: 56
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?

Although the year 2018 have not run out yet, but to me will say Cardano ,TRAXIA ,Tron are my best cryptocurrency for the year   !!
Activity: 56

There are many Cryptocurrency that you can invest with big profits in the future. NEO I think, is the best opportunity to invest.
Besides being supported by a large team and abundant funds, I think what NEO is bringing now is extraordinary, considering this is a new born coin.
Activity: 84
Eloncity has really good potential, I believe this project will be successful. And I'm proud to be part of this great project. The project has full support people with interested people, Welcome to the developers of the project. https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is always the best option to invest because it is the world's leading currency for electronic money. Etherum is well developed, but I think Bitcoin has a better chance than any other coin. Bitcoin will still be a big investment. Although Bitcoin has not gained the maximum price, Bitcoin is still reliable and has a good market share. Bitcoin is still in great demand, being a major item in digital money.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
Ethereum is a good coin which has a large potential but it is never going to be valuable than bitcoin at least for now. Best coin in 2018 so far has been btc, eth, neo, ripple, sdx, litecoin etc.
Activity: 266
Have ever thought to invest in agriculture? I know very good project called NagriCoin that produces organic fertilizers. Right now they are gathering funds for further development and ability to produce fertilizers in a massive scale. So it is good opportunity for you to invest in something real worth that will bring you a profit
Activity: 28
At the present time, coin worth to invest in is Ripple. Since their present value is very low, we can invest in it in large numbers and wait until one day to bring us a great value in the future. Otherwise, you can invest in Bitcoin, because now the value of them is increasing a lot, you should invest in the time now to December, maybe the value of Bitcoin will be worthwhile. higher than in 2017.
Activity: 42
IS there any Small Contracts For Business.?
I got information about SciDex Protocol That The SciDex protocol is powered by the SciToken (SDX), integrated in Ethereum. The RASC generator deploys contracts using SDX. Payments set by the RASC can be executed in either ETH or SDX.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I think that if you are not trading than it is better to invest in ICO, it is something like investing is business idea, so if you will choose good one, you will get profit. I am looking for good projects at www.icoguide.com as their rates are not paid.
Activity: 210

Bitcoin is still the best of all the coins currently available. Even though the price of bitcoin is very expensive, it is comparable to what you will get, because it is safer, stable and good growth. Lots of potential coins, but all have not proven anything, while bitcoin has done it.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor

Investing in both coins is no problem at all. Cryptocurrency is a safe place in where you will earn in easy way. Eventhough there are ups and downs in the market, there is no need to worry because it is part of the cycle. At the same time, both coins has a potential of growing.
Pages:
Jump to: