Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018? - page 46. (Read 7040 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
What do you suggest for a short term investment?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The stock photography revolution
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?

In the next 5 years, Ethereum will completely replace Bitcoin to become the most popular coin in the world. If you determine long-term investment, then you should invest in Ethereum because 2018 exchange rate is expected to reach $ 10000. In addition to Ethereum you can consider investing in Ripple, NEO, there are also 2 altcoins that will be very potent in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Do not invest all in one coin. I would distribute funds this way:

30% - Bitcoin
20% - Ethereum
20% - top 20 coins
30% - the most perspective new altcoins with small capitalisation
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
If you're asking about which one to invest in 2018, bitcoin or ethereum, I simply say just invest in both of them. How come? Because I do so. I invest in both bitcoin and Ethereum although it's just a little amount. I believe that both of them have a good potential to grow very  highly in this year. We can see in the market cap that two of them are on the first and second list. Besides the users of them are getting bigger. For sure, it's better to invest in both of them instead of one. It's all your choice. You know which one is the best for you.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Bitcoin and Ethereum are well proven! But it will be more difficult to earn x5-x10 on them than on new coins. As it has to seems to me ETC to increase well in price after the first ICO on his platform. Coins of the companies which are engaged in renewable energy have to give good profit!
Activity: 123
Bitcoin is the most reliable, but it couldn't strong grow. Becouse I'm invest to Etherium and Ripple. Them are best.
Activity: 672
Merit: 274
It is a tough question to answer, but my top picks for 2018 are (in no specific order):

1. EthLend (LEND)

2. EOS (EOS)

3. Debitum (DEB)

4. Populous (PPT)

5. Veritaseum (VERI)

6. ZenCash (ZEN)

7. Rialto.AI (XRL)

8. TRIA (TRIA)

9. CombiCoin (COMBI)

P.S. Don't hold me to it. You're responsible for your own decisions (and for losing money). Grin
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
I think you need to try investing in coins xrp or xlm in this year, the two coins that I think will be much soared for several months in the future, besides the price yet higher could probably try investing now.
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
I would like you to invest on this following:
NEO
Ripple
Eletronium
Ether and Waves.
Although depends on your choice the one to invest so I think all this I listed below are favorable .
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
BTC always going to be the king of all. However, I believe this year would be more NEO and ETH year. Personally I like to invest in altcoins and my bags for 2018 are:

- ADA
- ENJ
- KEY
- XLM
- NAV

Activity: 232
Merit: 5
Select the ethereum and store in a long time like one year or two years. in the year 2018, this is beginning to be successful to ethereum altcoin that is increasingly taken into account.
Activity: 70
I really like the NEO/GAS ecosystem, including Apex and the Key
Vechain is looking strong with great real life partnerships.
I'm excited for Bytom mainnet and Wanchain when it launches as well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
In my opinion (I am as well part of the signature campaign)  DIW Token will be one of the best ICO and best investment of 2018.

They have actually a working product with real use in real life. If you see the community adhesion currently, this going to be huge  Wink

ANN thread of DIW : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/diw-ann-ico-diwtokencom-decentralize-security-2567416

Activity: 840
Merit: 252
is ethereum better than bitcoin? what do you thịnk about that? Which is the best Cryptocurrency to invest 2018?

I advice you to go to coinmarketcap. There you can check the best cryptocurrency to invest. You can check the volume the supply the market share and the ranking. I suggest you get the top 50 cryptocurrency and analyse the best which you think suited for you. Consider the price, the platform, and the volume as I said before.
Activity: 58
There are now lot of potential coins at low price.If you can buy at this low price and hold them for few month, I think you can sell at higher price. here is the list of my favorite coins.
1.Eth
2.Waves
3.Dash
4.Cov
5.BDG
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Though there are many cryotocurrencies out there I would rather suggest to go with ethereum.It is widely used now this days and the price if every transactions is low drather than of bitcoins.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
It can't be say in a word i think. There are lots of currency in market but if you compair between BTC and ETH i think it may be ETH. Because ETH price is low from BTC and you can go for long investment with ETH.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
Ethereum or Bitcoin? You can choose both of it since that two are the leading coins now a days. But better to have optional alternative token as well. There are a lot of profitable token this 2018, just for example sphere, lala world, esr wallet, ripple and many more. Better to try those coins and take the risks this 2018.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
After bitcoin, I'll go for ethereum. Ethereum surpassed $1300 recently and many thinks it has the potential to reach $10,000 in the future. It is one of the top blockchain platform today and within only a few years of its existence, it already broke some records including that of bitcoin. In the coming years, corporations and some major developers will start utilizing for everyday process and decentralized apps will soon release to the public. The technology industry and the tech giants are also adapting to ethereum.
The future demands for ethereum will sure grow dramatically in the future with these numerous developments.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
Best cryptocurrency in 2018 in my list....
1: Ethereum
2: Ripple
3: Bitcoin cash
4: Ethereum classic
5: Litecoin
Pages:
Jump to: