Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best way to promote products or links? - page 13. (Read 23017 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
If your Niche is bitcoin , then the website providing bitcoin related traffic is going to be the best Option and it can provide you good return on your Investments .

But You have to test different sources of traffic to see which website gives best result for your advertisements .
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.

Its all about the strategy you will use in spreading your referral link or product. If you will just post it randomly just to get a sign up. hell no! no one will sign up with that. You need to earn their trust first and your legitimacy so they will pay attention to your promoted links or products.
Activity: 317
Now YouTube is gaining great popularity. You can advertise your project with the help of the YouTube channel. Take a video, write a detailed description and the partners themselves will come to your business
Activity: 546
I think social media sites are best way to promote your products and link. Even you can make videos about your products. Then you can share this video in all social media sites. I know it is the best way to promoting.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.
Social media is one of the best way to promote products or links because the product that you promote will be instantly viewed by your friends and it has a possibility that it will be shared to others which opens another door of being viewed by the people on under the friends list of the one who shared. Unlike in forums, only those who are registered and goes to the thread or post with the link will be able to view the product that is being promoted, you also have to consider the number of members of that forum.
Yeah right, promoting products and links into social media is the best way of spreading information to the other people. Definitely this is the best way of advertising items or sites due to most of the people are addictive in browsing and searching information given by the internet. Creating short film or video is good too but make sure that data discuss in short video had full of information and knowledge regarding with the products or links you will promote.
Activity: 1302
Still social media is best way to promote links but in this time it is old system. Anyone can go for blog site and youtubing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
I do not agree with you. promoting a product using a social media medora account is very important and has an effect on consumers' purchasing power. it will increase sales. I see a lot of people selling their products on social media accounts and successfully selling their products. in comparison to those who promote products using non-social media.
Activity: 414
I think social media is the best way to promote products or links.because so many people are active on it.if you think social media and forum hasn't work then you can pay ad company for promote your produce.website and blogs another option you can try it.
Activity: 216

social media will help u a lot..it all depends how you do the sales talk thing.easy convinient and fast.you just need to know some tactics regarding this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
The best way is posting on social media its free and convinient. Admit it or not, it is the best way to spread news, or trends specially today. Well, if you do not want this kind of advertising, you can pay an ad company to promote your product. Hassle free but costly.

He can’t admit because he already closing his eyes and mind out of that possibility.. Maybe he has bad experience running a social media campaign here in this forum or on other.. We can’t blame him but it is always his lost on doing opposite what is reality that social media is still and always be the most effective way for advertising platforms nowadays..
Activity: 322
It is absolutely depends on how you promote a certain products. It is also depending on the target market you are also targeting. So if your product is of a high-end one, go and build your own website on it and link your website to social medias for advertisements. Social media has been very useful tool to market throughout the years. It is with the correct and appropriate way on how you promote it. Go and keep on learning.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
No you were wrong, social media is the best way to advertise in all time since most of the people in the world have an account in various social media like twitter, fb and instagram. Yet promoting in forums is  somehow good. But you could also try to advertise in some television however, it will be a huge cost but effective.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
The best way is posting on social media its free and convinient. Admit it or not, it is the best way to spread news, or trends specially today. Well, if you do not want this kind of advertising, you can pay an ad company to promote your product. Hassle free but costly.

Social media is the best nowdays to promote all your products. Also if its related to cypto currencies we can have the signature campaign here and help spread the word and do advertise it here. We are now going from print to digital phase in this era. Also word of mouth is still one of the best which exists now too to promote your products.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Best way to promote product and link is social media...by way of publishing it
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Are you sure? I think social media and forums are the best way to promote products and referral links(you must have many followers and friends). Can you see many new ICO promote their products through forums. They paid advertisers through signature/avatar campaign and also social media campaign. In that way many people saw their products.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Who told you that social media and forums are useless? Roll Eyes If you want to promote your online business or blog then it's better to turn to professionals. You can hire a few from Florida search engine optimization company. They'll provide you innovative services and guarantees honesty, fulfill obligations when promoting websites and know exactly how to ensure an affordable organic SEO to your website.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
The best way? I think you can use your social media through your personal data (under 'interests'), but not really quite much when you are sharing or liking because some followers get pissed seeing repetitive posts that seem like scams to them. Worst case scenario is when followers block you because of those posts. Just make yourself enthralling enough that people around your social media circle will be interested with. That way, no matter how seldom you post, all your posts will often times, if not always, matter.

He has said that social media is totally shit, means that he wont use it anymore to promote his link. I believe he said like that because he had bad result when he tried to promote his affiliate link through social media. He failed to get what expected, probably he use wrong strategy at that time. As I know social media is the best way to promote links for free, but it is not easy to get referrals. We should be very active and know how to advertise on social media.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
The best way? I think you can use your social media through your personal data (under 'interests'), but not really quite much when you are sharing or liking because some followers get pissed seeing repetitive posts that seem like scams to them. Worst case scenario is when followers block you because of those posts. Just make yourself enthralling enough that people around your social media circle will be interested with. That way, no matter how seldom you post, all your posts will often times, if not always, matter.
Activity: 953
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Speaking for myself, I often check people's signatures to see if they're promoting anything interesting so that's definitely a good way forward to start with.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
to be honest referral links are best promoted on social media but this will be more effective if you have lots of friends or followers to make this count and for crypto products I think the forum is not as bad as you make it sound because this is where you find people with an idea of what you promoting.
Pages:
Jump to: