Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best way to promote products or links? - page 11. (Read 23017 times)

Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.

Social media is not totally shit, you still can promote on facebook group and on instagram. It's depend on what products that you sell though, if you sell like cosmetics product, you can join a facebook group about cosmetics and you also can endorse somebody on instagram to use your products.
Even if you do not want to join a group, their paid advert, most especially facebook is very effective if you have some little cash to spare and if you can target the right market as that is very important. Most people are always skeptical about using paid adverts, but you just have to make use of money to get money and you will be surprised at how fast adverts can get you there quicker than you'd imagine.

Right. I would say that facebook is the number one social media platform that everyone uses nowadays to promote anything. Millenials are a very good target and they are all active in this sites wherever you go so it's really the best choice even if you are still new in the business industry.

Don't forget twitter though, especially with the new increased character count. Pinterest is also worth using as well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Well there are big groups focus into crypto market, for sure media as facebook, twiter are the best way to advetise then use a paid to click service wich will make people to visit just to get the money, in the last a outdoor does make a lot impact but its limited to the zones where it will be placed
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
Which is the best way to promote products or refferal links? Social media and forums is total shit,no one interested in this.

Facebook , Twitter , Youtube and Instagram, You can actually use this social media's to advertise your products since millions of users are using it and everyone can notice your business.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121

Social media is not totally shit, you still can promote on facebook group and on instagram. It's depend on what products that you sell though, if you sell like cosmetics product, you can join a facebook group about cosmetics and you also can endorse somebody on instagram to use your products.

Strongly agree with your opinion, the promotion on social, especially Facebook and Twitter if the exploit will be extremely effective. You can post on product groups or build your own community on Facebook or Twiter, which will be a very effective promotion channel if you know how to use it.  Wink
I am not sure promoting on facebook is good idea unless you have lots of real friends who will really check that promotion. Few months ago i created facebook account and used word bitcoin in my name and I got 5000 friends in no time, and every single one of them is promoting referral link for something, I am not so convinced that they are even looking at other peoples posts.
Promoting products or links using Facebook is one of the best and easiest way of advertising, because in the present situation most of the people are using social media to simply encourage people to try their products and services.
In addition you can also used Twitter, Instagram and other social communication for the faster spreading of your products and links.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139

Strongly agree with your opinion, the promotion on social, especially Facebook and Twitter if the exploit will be extremely effective. You can post on product groups or build your own community on Facebook or Twiter, which will be a very effective promotion channel if you know how to use it.  Wink
I am not sure promoting on facebook is good idea unless you have lots of real friends who will really check that promotion. Few months ago i created facebook account and used word bitcoin in my name and I got 5000 friends in no time, and every single one of them is promoting referral link for something, I am not so convinced that they are even looking at other peoples posts.
Activity: 112

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

Promoting products and links will catch the attention of potential buyers when you create a group or page through social medias specially Facebook. I have a lot of friends that have their own groups and pages for their business and their observation with it was that when they started selling products online through these, their buyers increased. It also made their business handy as you just have to send the product through courier not by meeting the buyer personally. They also have a lot of buyers abroad too.

If you want to add more potential buyers to your page/group post previous transactions from buyers who bought products from you. For example, post their payment proofs and delivery proofs so that other netizens will not see your business as scam.
Yes social media is the best place to introduce and promote your products and links. I think that even bitcointalk.org where you can introduce your product trough signature campaign is also a best place. As we can already seen that now the trend of introducing online product through signature campaigns are increasing too much.
true, many ICOs can succeed by promoting it to a signature campaign that can be managed by professional managers in this forum, it all depends on the agreement between the two parties between the site manager and the manager in order to run a signature campaign that can attract many devotees , even signature campaign managers can provide work to participants based on payment rules and agreements so that the project can be promoted in this forum.
Activity: 238

Even if you do not want to join a group, their paid advert, most especially facebook is very effective if you have some little cash to spare and if you can target the right market as that is very important. Most people are always skeptical about using paid adverts, but you just have to make use of money to get money and you will be surprised at how fast adverts can get you there quicker than you'd imagine.

Right. I would say that facebook is the number one social media platform that everyone uses nowadays to promote anything. Millenials are a very good target and they are all active in this sites wherever you go so it's really the best choice even if you are still new in the business industry.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

Activity: 210
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
I've heard that there are many sites that promote advertising. But most likely you will have to promote your product in social networks. Now it is very effective
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
I think that a very good way to promote products  are through google ads.
Why? because you are able to choose which persons you want to see your ad, and you paying per ad views(for persons from a group that you chose at first)
It makes you saving money, because you won't need to pay ads views for people that won't be interesting at the product that you are promoting anyway.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
There is many ways to promote your products or links, but the most useful and effective methods are paid, and you need really a good budget for advertising. You can try advertising with free tools like posting in social media platforms, or writing in blogs, but it will not give you real results. You need to pay for your ads using the most used advertising platforms
distributes information, advertising or links can be everywhere, including on social networks. You really are right about that. That's just to cover a larger resource for information, you need to hire freelancers who will deal with all this.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
There is many ways to promote your products or links, but the most useful and effective methods are paid, and you need really a good budget for advertising. You can try advertising with free tools like posting in social media platforms, or writing in blogs, but it will not give you real results. You need to pay for your ads using the most used advertising platforms
Activity: 953
Merit: 102
★★ freecoyn.com ★★
i think social media is the best way of promoting our products mostly facebook out of 100% of the population i gues 30% are on facebook, 20% are on twitter so but 55% are on google search, you can decide to carry out the both and it will sell faster.

I agree, but it can be useful to have a business website as well, and with Wordpress this is really easy to achieve without any technical knowledge. It gives you an edge over your competitors.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Try to buy niche related target traffic for your website.
Activity: 112
IMO, you can promote your product by creating niche website about your product, create relevant and useful content (information content) for your customers, after that SEO with longtail keyword, it's very effectively to makes high CR (Conversion Rate). Besides you can use Facebook Ads and Adwords to Retargeting users who visited your website but don't make purchases (low cost). They can see your ad in Facebook or any website or forum which is publisher at Adwords and follow them until make purchase (CR). It's is less cost than creating ads to attractive people to website.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
i think social media is the best way of promoting our products mostly facebook out of 100% of the population i gues 30% are on facebook, 20% are on twitter so but 55% are on google search, you can decide to carry out the both and it will sell faster.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Promoting products and links will catch the attention of potential buyers when you create a group or page through social medias specially Facebook. I have a lot of friends that have their own groups and pages for their business and their observation with it was that when they started selling products online through these, their buyers increased. It also made their business handy as you just have to send the product through courier not by meeting the buyer personally. They also have a lot of buyers abroad too.

If you want to add more potential buyers to your page/group post previous transactions from buyers who bought products from you. For example, post their payment proofs and delivery proofs so that other netizens will not see your business as scam.
Yes social media is the best place to introduce and promote your products and links. I think that even bitcointalk.org where you can introduce your product trough signature campaign is also a best place. As we can already seen that now the trend of introducing online product through signature campaigns are increasing too much.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105

Activity: 210
Merit: 117
Social media is our best way to promote our products or links.It will helps us totally advertise it to let other people know it.Social media is the way to attract many people to market our links and projects ,bitcoin increase because many of us are promoting our signature campaign and continuing posting on forum.
Pages:
Jump to: