Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 37. (Read 7150 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Both options are good to invest but Bitcoin is the most famous source because Bitcoin is well known digital currency and every should want to move on the Bitcoin and there are lot of Branded companies start accepting Bitcoin, one of the well known Amazone website recently accepting bitcoin, So according to time the bitcoin is spreading in the whole world.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
 if you want to be safe, go to bitcoin but if you want to have a slightly challenge go to etherium. but for now i suggest to go on bitcoin because an upcoming bitcoin fork has coming and all investor had focus on bitcoin because they want an instant profit on it. that's why most of all altcoins price down including an etherium.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Ethereum can change your life, it has some good qualities. investors are going to shift on ETH.
but bitcoin is the king always. Bitcoin is as safe as Ethereum.
bitcoin take some risks to trade but i believe it is more profitable.
I believed that ethereum gave a profit to many of the community here, because including myself most of profit before it become Bitcoin in my wallet it is ethreum first before it happen to become bitcoin itself. But for what is good into bitcoin was to hold in a long term.
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
Ethereum is already up 3000% this year and 40,000% in 2 years and is centrally ruled by a single king who forks the coin every month.
Activity: 112
Ethereum can change your life, it has some good qualities. investors are going to shift on ETH.
but bitcoin is the king always. Bitcoin is as safe as Ethereum.
bitcoin take some risks to trade but i believe it is more profitable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Technologically speaking I would guess Ethereum would be a better investment due to the technology behind it but I would stick with Bitcoin for the time being because it is more often in the news and more people know about it.

Maybe in time that will change but I don't think that will happen any time soon.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Ethereum can reach +600$ if he goes out of the triangle.
Activity: 62
both <3 we can make money through internet  Smiley
Activity: 66
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

They are both profitable for me because they are both successful so this is just the only thing that I wanted to share about you guys. If you are going yo invest on ethereum you are investing for a long term investment because the value of the ethereum are lower but with their potential their value can rise up just like what bitcoins are before started from lower then explode lile that big. But if you invested in bitcoins you are looking for both long term and short term became the value of bitcoins are pumping too much so it can do a short term profits.
Activity: 28
According to me now days bitcoin is most popular, the gold standard and high demand in cryptocurrency. You should invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Presale is live!
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
i will choose both of it if you want to just hold for long term  then you can have it both then always check the price if you think its enough for you i still accumulating BTC and eth and some altcoin .
It totally depends on each individual anyway but both of these coins have a great chance of increasing and how huge they are going to increase is what is unknown for now.
Bitcoin on the other hand though, have more chances of doing so looking at the trends. And there is no way ETH too will be stagnant, but I will rather put more in BTC than in Ethereum.

Bitcoin is by far the best one to invest in because it is decentralized. Ethereum is centralized. It has already hard forked breaking their immutability promise, and it has been hacked and the network has been nbailed out which breaks their code is law promise. This is what happens with a centralized network and especially when you choose to go with a creator that was 13 in the 2008 financial crisis.
Activity: 53
Merit: 11
BTC has very high transaction fees that are killing it. It's only getting worse by the day.
ETH is better choice now.
Activity: 132
0x5796870edad7e3c6672cf24878b70214488d1127
Bitcoin over Etherum.. Bitcoin is the king always. I think it's d best coin to invest in now in the Crypto space
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
BTC

I still stick to BTC
ETH is promising but it still doesnt give a clue as a king
Probably later

Both coins are good and for sure will boom in the future. But personally I do hodl more bitcoin that eth because a lot of scams are happening with the eth and i feel more secure in bitcoin no matter what happen. This is our future hodl more tokens that you think is good.
Activity: 4
but bitcoins price is so high right now...i wish to invest but i cant even afford to buy one bitcoin Shocked
Activity: 151
BTC seems to be a better option because its price is rising faster than that of ETH.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
After Bitcoin, if we're taking about next better investment then Ethereum always best choice. Personally, I'm involved with ethereum platform and like to join ethereum based ico.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Bitcoin and Waves.

Amen! I'm singing the praises of Waves as well!
Wave is even one project that if Ethereum is not careful can get it pushed aside. There is a lot going on with waves right now and as far as I am concerned, this coin is undervalued.

Not only that though, there are so many coins that would really give Ethereum a stiff competition in the future but that does not mean Ethereum will not still always stand a chance for growth. However, when it comes to better prospect, I believe we all know already that Bitcoin stands a better chance as an investment.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
Obviously bitcoin, Because bitcoins growth and increase in rate is massive rather than in eth coins but it also depends on your capital both coins will make you earn profit if you keep on holding, That will only depends on your budget on when you were going to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Hello Friends...

i will choose both of it if you want to just hold for long term  then you can have it both then always check the price if you think its enough for you i still accumulating BTC and eth and some altcoin .
It totally depends on each individual anyway but both of these coins have a great chance of increasing and how huge they are going to increase is what is unknown for now.
Bitcoin on the other hand though, have more chances of doing so looking at the trends. And there is no way ETH too will be stagnant, but I will rather put more in BTC than in Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: