Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 4. (Read 7150 times)

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
I believe that you need to invest in these two brilliant projects. I have 30 percent of the balance in bitcoin, 30 in the ETH, 40 in the altcoins
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
If you have strong finances, do not hesitate to invest in Bitcoin. If your economy is not really enough, do it with Euthereum. It can earn you high profits to continue your investment plan. Euthereum has long been a very good quality and prestige crypto so you can rest assured about it. With Bitcoin, for long-term investment, you need a lot of capital.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
I think Bitcoin is the best investment for long-term investment and ethereum for short-term investments. Now you decide what you do. I hope  Secure investment in investment at Bitcoin and ethereum.

all cryptos are good for long and short term investing but based on my on analysis , bitcoin is more suitable for short term because its value can fluctuate too much while etherium on the other hand is verry stable and only increases for a certain period of time .

Etherium imo , is also suitable for currency purpose as it is more cheaper and faster in terms of procesesing time . so overall you should alocate more percent on bitcoin because bitcoin is the one that can give you a huge profits .
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I think Bitcoin is the best investment for long-term investment and ethereum for short-term investments. Now you decide what you do. I hope  Secure investment in investment at Bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 228
I don't think that there's a need to diversify them, both are good and you have just to decide about the size of their parts (%eth/%btc), that can be complicated but wrong decisions here are nearly impossible.
Activity: 195
In my opinion first, you have to decide whether you want to invest in long-term or short-term. If you invest in long-term, Bitcoin is the best for you. because bitcoin is a very popular coin than to ethereum. Moreover, Bitcoin is less risk of investment.
I think you should consider ETH only as a short-term investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 278
I chose both of them between Bitcoin and Ethereum, because these two coins are very much in need of society and investors.

all ICO coins mostly use Ethereum as payment and Bitcoin is the first crypto to be discussed by beginners and lay people.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

Both are the great investment. Although I think Etherum will have much bigger returns than investment in Bitcoin, Bitcoin is much safer. Bitcoin is the oldest and by far the most known and influential cryptocurrency out there. Ethereum might be a better investment for the simple fact that is has a much smaller market cap and better technology. If you are looking for the more consistent, safer cryptocurrency, bitcoin is the better investment. However, Bitcoin is better investment much bigger the most people though and it did the very fast.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
Bitcoin and Ethereum were both good for long term investment but bitcoin can also be good for shorter term of investment because bitcoins price tends to jump quickly in just a matter of time unlike ethereum that is known to increase a little longer ( maybe weeks,  months or even years).
Activity: 10
ETH might be favored for long haul opportunity. Starting at now the ETH cost is presently less so natural to buy ETH. Following a few years, there will be a ton of advantages from ETH. A couple of years after the fact, the cost of Bitcoin will be considerably higher. For here and now ventures and a tremendous benefit, you can take ETH with Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
They are both stable, well established coins. To a beginner, would advise to start with Bitcoin, it is even easier to buy, and more mainstream as well.
Now to buy, I think ETH will be better than BTC, because current ETH price is very cheap, may continue to fall, but at the price of $ 200 buy is reasonable, the end of this year the market will push ETH price above $ 1000
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Now almost ETH is the most risky coin for investors, never think that ETH prices will fall and that is the buying opportunity, as I guess they continue to fall.
Here we are going to compare the Bitcoin and Ethereum which sounds irrelevant too because if you have ever monitored the prices of both Bitcoin and Ethereum then you will never compare it with each other due to something precious the Bitcoin has but Ethereum does not have.

Lets see the current price of Ethereum is 196 US dollar and that of Bitcoin is 6252 US dollar so the difference is clear and it will take too much time for Ethereum to reach at the low price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
They are both stable, well established coins. To a beginner, would advise to start with Bitcoin, it is even easier to buy, and more mainstream as well.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Hello Friends...

In my own opinion bitcoins and ethereum is much better to invest rather than choosing an ico without any assurance if the project will really become successful in the future.
Because ICO doesn't have a clear future and doesn't have a guarantee to be able to have a high price? while bitcoin and ethereum already have a large community and users who continue to grow. of course make investment here better but what about Bitcoin vs Ethereum? both are good but bigger allocations are in bitcoin
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
For me it's ok to buy some ethereum right now until the price is not already rising up from now. But bitcoin is very risky to if you will decide to buy now for stable price you dont know what will happen if will go up or down.
Activity: 252
Hello Friends...

I think the best choice in my opinion is to invest in both BTC and ETH, both of these coins are very good and potential, many people also invest in the coin, because in a market movement and a very good price increase both to invest in long or short term , and now it's time to buy it because prices are down, and do for long-term investments
Activity: 72
Bitcoin being the first cryptocurrency remains the most worthy investment and and investment in it now will definitely yield profit in the long run
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
I believe that Ethereum, because It has a more stable course and more potential, which undoubtedly gives it a plus in the modern crypto market.
Activity: 210
Now almost ETH is the most risky coin for investors, never think that ETH prices will fall and that is the buying opportunity, as I guess they continue to fall.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
both are equally good for investing. depending on yourself you want to invest in bitcoin or ethereum. because of course the two of them have their own advantages
Pages:
Jump to: