Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 9. (Read 7150 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 10
both are good coins for investment, these two coins are also the most popular coins when compared to other coins. but the prices of both are so far, bitcoin has a higher price than ethereum.
my advice, if you have a lot of capital, it's better to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin price movements are faster when compared to ethereum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

For me they are both a great investment in this period of time because they are the top leading cryptocurrency in the whole world. But of course it is obvious that the bitcoins are the top leading cryptocurrency but of course it doesn't means that the top 2 is not a great too. So do not rely on only the top 1 because top 5 cryptocurrency is always a great investment just took risk
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
It's turned into shit now but guys what would you say if I vote for ether for this reasons:
1. Bitcoin will rise in future because there is upcoming halving, to my mind this will cause price rise like it did already. We saw price from 600 usd to 20000.
2. From first one, it seems like bitcoin rises and where is ether? Well, when bitcoin rises, altcoins follow it too so from this logic ethereum will rise.
3. Will it surpass bitcoin? Well, ethereum is more developed, as time goes, to my mind it will take bitcoin's place and people/companies will move on it.
Just my opinion.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
Invest in bitcoin at this time is the most accurate, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly falling sharply and currently there are no signs of recovery, the market is bearish in the long cycle bear market Therefore, I believe that this time you should only invest in short bitcoin, the price of ETH is very strong and if the bitcoin price can recover, the high possibility of ETH price will continue to fall sharply.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
Despite of Bitcoin's larger market value, I do think thet Ethereum is a better investment for the reason that it is more likely to be involved on ICO projects which would highly affect its market value for a long run in the future. Also, its market value is a bit more stable than Bitcoin, making the risk less.
Activity: 121
Hello Friends...

At this point I believe you should only invest in bitcoin in order to minimize the risk though less profit. You can see that the market is in the long-term down cycle, the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are falling very strongly, altcoin also fell much stronger than bitcoin prices. ETH is now down to the $ 200 level and I believe it will be able to drop to the $ 150 mark next time, so you should only invest in bitcoins at this time.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
I prefer Ethereum because the price is very cheap but Bitcoin it`s good too. You should invest in both!
Activity: 322
Hello Friends...

BTC and ETH both of currency are good.But I think Ethereum is the best currency for newbie investor. Bitcoin price is very high than ethereum. Whereas you are a newbie investor, so you can choose ETH for invest. It's better for you first time trading.At this time ETH price going very down so now you can buy this.
Activity: 83
Current market trends have proven that Bitcoin is better than Ethereum. When Bitcoin rose, Ethereum fell, and when Bitcoin fell, Ethereum would fall faster!
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
for now I see bitcoin trading will be more profitable, I don't see ethereum's good development so I doubt for doing trading on ethereum
Bitcoin’s investment has been better than that of Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies as well because we make this decision mainly on outcome or profit. Ethereum and Bitcoin both are favorable for long term investment and currently these two are running in their low market rates, as we know that these two are the ways towards success then better and benefited way is to buy more coins in this time.
Activity: 392
Hello Friends...

I believe that Bitcoin is the safest investment option at the moment. You can see that Bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting very aggressively at the moment, so to be able to trade Success at this time is very difficult especially with altcoin. You can see that the price of ETH is falling very deeply and is about to fall to the $ 220 mark so I believe you should not invest in ETH at this time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
It seems to me that bitcoin is the fundamental basis of the whole cryptomarket and comparing it with the etherium is not entirely correct, since the etherium is the platform for launching the majority of the ICO today and it may have competitors.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
Investing and trading with Bitcoin is more preferable  by the cryptocurrency community and enthusiast! Get to know bitcoin a little bit more and it's market performance and behaviour,  you can then trade and invest in it profitably!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Bitcoin and Ethereum both currency are good for invest. But if you are a newbie so you can start invest with Ethereum. Because ETH rate is very low than bitcoin. After experience about exchange market and cryptos you can invest bitcoin for long time. For investin bitcoin and others coin you must join exchange market.

Yes i do agree on that, bitcoin and ethereum is the most valueable coin in the market because all of the cryptocurrency are being affected every time the price of eth or bitcoins is dropping.
That is right, still bitcoin should be the top priority when it comes to investing, we can have everything we want here on crypto but just don't forget to have enough bitcoin or else we will lose this chance that we will have a great future.

Ethereum is also a great one, we just need to learn its movement as well as it is dependent to bitcoin that is why when bitcoin dumps for sure ethereum also dumps.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Bitcoin and Ethereum both currency are good for invest. But if you are a newbie so you can start invest with Ethereum. Because ETH rate is very low than bitcoin. After experience about exchange market and cryptos you can invest bitcoin for long time. For investin bitcoin and others coin you must join exchange market.

Yes i do agree on that, bitcoin and ethereum is the most valueable coin in the market because all of the cryptocurrency are being affected every time the price of eth or bitcoins is dropping.
Activity: 56
The good thing with respect to these are the expansion in cost on normal premise as we realize that now the bitcoin cost is more higher than ETH yet in general the season of bitcoin is more than the ETH and the monetary examine
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Both are good because they have the market  volume and liquidity . Bitcoin leading while Ethereum is following behind. So if you have fund to invest in cryptocurrency invst some in bitcoin and the remainder in Ether. But you must know when to enter and when to take your profit.
Activity: 197
dApps Development Automation Platform
You have many suggestions here, Suppose you invest in Bitcoin & with the market fluctuation you might depressed & discourage with this amazing crypto space. Even the ethereum will play same scenario here. Obviously your investment must be split in to both BTC & Ethereum. As you are new be here you must identify market as highly volatile. In a period of 10 or 12 months your portfolio can be fallen & rose up to 70% - 80%.  So holding long term is the best & must do with a lot of patients here in crypto space. Meantime try to use this forum, Social media & Youtube to sharpen your knowledge. More importantly invest an amount which can be afford to lose. Keep these golden rule in mind always.
Activity: 21
It depends on a level of investment and profits you want to achieve, as well as the time of your investment. In short-term perspective better to look at the level of market and trend. BTC will give you the best profit in 1-1,5 month;
ETH now in stagnation and you need to search for closest announcements and huge updates. Now ETH price is close to the end of the year.

So you need try and learn.
Pages:
Jump to: