Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 5. (Read 7150 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 4
I would suggest you to buy and invest only with bitcoin,set it even for a couple of years if you want to earn more profits with your capital. Bitcoin is proven in the field of investing,there's a big chance to double or even triple of your capital through a proper way of investment.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
if you looking for the long term investment just go to bitcoin.. because bitcoin is very popular currency than to ethereum now... we know that price of bitxoin is so expensive but this is wort it..

Bitcoin and Ethereum are both better investment. Bitcoin is the most popular, most trusted and the most valuable cryptocurrency. Ethereum is next to the most popular and trusted cryptocurrency.  The crypto market is in bad condition nowadays. All coins are down and it is the perfect time to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Surely, when the market recovers again, a very huge profit awaits.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
At the moment, in the long term, it is better to invest in the most potential and developing Ethereum.
Activity: 546
I think the bitcoin. Moreover, it is a more stable cryptocurrency than the rest.But due to the fact that now the price is minimal, the risk is high.

Comparing the graphs of the cryptocurrencies' growth, I have come to the same conclusion. For me, Bitcoin is the best investment. Additionally, I am going to hold it for long.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Of course, bitcoin is best for long-term trading. To date, there are a sufficient number of exchanges on which you can buy bitcoin (Binance, Bitfinex, Poloniex and so on).
In order to buy bitcoin, you can use the services of local exchangers or directly on the  exchange (some exchanges have the opportunity to immediately to start with fiat: Bitfinex, Kraken, Exmo).
All this you can do sitting at home near the computer. If you intend to hold coins, then after the purchase, take out your bitcoin to the wallet.
Before doing all these activities read the safety guides and how not to become a victim of scammers.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

In my own opinion bitcoins and ethereum is much better to invest rather than choosing an ico without any assurance if the project will really become successful in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Both coins are good for investment. But if you want to invest in long-term bitcoin is the best.
But I think it is best to invest in ethereum at this moment. Because ethereum is now very low. Now you will benefit from investing in ethereum.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
The best digital currency for long-term investment is definitely bitcoin. Only it is necessary to wait for the result not for several months, but for several years.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Do you hope for big profits in the long-term?
bitcoin and eth are the best two coins to invest , for a short term I will advise you invest in eth and for a long term I suggest bitcoin
Activity: 504
Ethereum is a trash because of their slow network so all my investments would be on bitcoin. Just think about it, bitcoin would always be the first to rise before the altcoins so go on bitcoins and then if you like some altcoins, buy those after  you think btc has reached its peak on its latest bull run.
Activity: 53
I think the bitcoin. Moreover, it is a more stable cryptocurrency than the rest.But due to the fact that now the price is minimal, the risk is high.
Activity: 69
I think you should first buy and invest in Bitcoin. Then once you get your profit from the investment in Bitcoin. You can directly buy Ethereum for your investment assets as well.
Activity: 504
I cannot choose between bitcoin and ethereum. This two are the better cryptos in the market. If i were to invest my money. I will probably invest it in both of them.
Activity: 107
For a long time it is better to invest in both currencies. That is to make a multi-currency investment. Thus, you insure yourself against sharp fluctuations in rates and create a financial cushion.
Activity: 360
I always prefer investing on Bitcoin. It is very useful for long term business. The main cause its acceptability. Although price often ups and down . on the other hand , investing in ethereum becomes more and more risky every day. and the risk is not just because ETH is in a big bubble and banning ICOs can mean the end of this platform for good. Although ethereum is now one of the important cryptocurrency . But I personally always like Bitcoin.
Activity: 310
Bitcoin and Ethereum are not fully competitive. Upgrading to the Ethereum platform will likely serve more competitors such as EOS, while Bitcoin will remain the primary electronic money for both value transfer and value storage.
Activity: 20
This is a pretty tricky question in that it requires some background knowledge to get the idea of what the basis for making decision regarding investment is.

If you are interested in details, I recommend reading the following article from Forbes which might prove helpful in making your decision:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/02/05/what-is-the-difference-between-bitcoin-and-ethereum/#5833e61d7c70

For those who don't like reading a lot, here's a quote I find useful:

"... Ultimately, the long-term growth of any cryptocurrency (or indeed business) depends on useful applications being found for its assets.

If Bitcoin goes on to become a widely accepted form of currency, or the Ethereum network becomes an established standard for distributed computing, then the value of these assets is likely to continue to grow.

On the other hand, in technology, there is always something snapping at the heels of the front-runners. Newer and more efficient algorithms could replace either Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Additionally, both face the threat of government regulation. The value of many cryptocurrencies (including Bitcoin and Ethereum) have moved downwards since the start of the year, which has been attributed to threats of their trade being regulated by governments in China and Korea..."

Hopefully, that might help Wink

Thanks for the information!
I believe all we have to do is watch the development of both cryptos to make the right decision, but one thing is clear to me even now is that they both have been far better investments than the rest of the crypto so far.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
As a newbie, I believe that, the first thing you need to do is to learn how this industry works. This is the first step to what you are supposed to do. The second step is, bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency and I would advice you to invest in Bitcoin, learn how it works before investing into another cryptocurrency

bitcoin and ethereum are both good coins in the market not because the bitcoin comes first in the market doesnt mean that only bitcoin had the chance to have a good value in the market because ETH is also a good coin to invest it has an assurance that your investment will worth the wait.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
Right now both of them are not good for investments. Personally I expect that the market falling will continue until Bitcoin crash under 2K$. I think after SEC decision about ETF in the end of September it will hardly crash and we will see bottom of this downtrend only in the end of spring of the next year. By that time Ethereum will crash under 70$. According to my knowledges in technical analysis I think that this downtrend will last till the middle of the next year. Only after that the market recovery slowly will start. I expect that fully recovery takes about 1 year and we will see new ATH of the market only in 2020. That's why now it is better to stay away from the market or open short positions if you have enough experience on it.
Activity: 18
This is a pretty tricky question in that it requires some background knowledge to get the idea of what the basis for making decision regarding investment is.

If you are interested in details, I recommend reading the following article from Forbes which might prove helpful in making your decision:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2018/02/05/what-is-the-difference-between-bitcoin-and-ethereum/#5833e61d7c70

For those who don't like reading a lot, here's a quote I find useful:

"... Ultimately, the long-term growth of any cryptocurrency (or indeed business) depends on useful applications being found for its assets.

If Bitcoin goes on to become a widely accepted form of currency, or the Ethereum network becomes an established standard for distributed computing, then the value of these assets is likely to continue to grow.

On the other hand, in technology, there is always something snapping at the heels of the front-runners. Newer and more efficient algorithms could replace either Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Additionally, both face the threat of government regulation. The value of many cryptocurrencies (including Bitcoin and Ethereum) have moved downwards since the start of the year, which has been attributed to threats of their trade being regulated by governments in China and Korea..."

Hopefully, that might help Wink

Thanks for sharing the article!
Based on what I've read, I can see that both Btc and Eth are almost equally worth our investments, but this was a little surprising "Newer and more efficient algorithms could replace either Bitcoin or Ethereum." It just never occurred to me. So, let's live and see who wins! Cool
Pages:
Jump to: