Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 10. (Read 7150 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

Both are really good coin and different platform also good for investment. But comparing these two coins, my personal suggestion go with bitcoin. Bitcoin is more popular than ethereum.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
If you want to invest in a platform in the long run, I suggest Etherum, but if you want to get an investment in the short term, but it costs a lot of money with a big profit, Bitcoin is the right choice. I feel when the market is down like this, Bitcoin is the most trusted hope
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
for now I see bitcoin trading will be more profitable, I don't see ethereum's good development so I doubt for doing trading on ethereum
Activity: 4
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
I believe you should only invest in ETH at this point, you can see that the bitcoin price is constantly adjusting and that the price of ETH is decreasing sharply in the past, so to be able to trade Success at this time is very difficult. So in order to minimize risk I believe you should only invest in short bitcoin.
I also think that this time we should invest in bitcoin, you can see that the market is in the downtrend stage so to be able to profit with the least risk should be bitcoin trading. Even though the profits are low, you are much safer than investing in ETH. Make the investment plan and follow the discipline you will succeed.
Yes its look like good to invest money in bitcoin. Bitcoin price is currently trading too much low, therefore it is a very good opportunity to invest money in bitcoin and get some profit, because I am sure that very soon bitcoin price will increase too much.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Hello Friends...

I believe you should only invest in ETH at this point, you can see that the bitcoin price is constantly adjusting and that the price of ETH is decreasing sharply in the past, so to be able to trade Success at this time is very difficult. So in order to minimize risk I believe you should only invest in short bitcoin.
I also think that this time we should invest in bitcoin, you can see that the market is in the downtrend stage so to be able to profit with the least risk should be bitcoin trading. Even though the profits are low, you are much safer than investing in ETH. Make the investment plan and follow the discipline you will succeed.
Activity: 252
Hello Friends...

Activity: 183
I am currently investing in XRP coin. This is a coin I found to be quite stable. I see this coin will thrive in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
The both investments are very good to invest into but bitcoin is better as it is the father of all cryptocurrencies

True. You can invest in Ethereum and Bitcoin as both are great. ETH is called the best altcoin on the market but BTC is the father of the cryptocurrencies. Just spread your money like this: 60% for BTC and 40% for ETH.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I hope both are a very good investment for long-term because already some huge potential for these two coins in the last year. Holding it for long-term will always give us good opportunity to make some good amount of the money.
Yes that is right, still both have good potential. I think both have different reason for trading, for bitcoin as bitcoin is the best currency to trade. The investor of bitcoin always increase from time to time. I think that etherium is also good for investment and that reason for trading Etherium  is that etherium price is still trading low and we have good chances to trade more with little investment.
Activity: 229
I think bitcoin is the best for long term investment because bitcoin is mostly used and accepted in many ways even in transactions and will rise in the future.
Activity: 224
I hope both are a very good investment for long-term because already some huge potential for these two coins in the last year. Holding it for long-term will always give us good opportunity to make some good amount of the money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 1
It is better to invest in bitcoin and ethereum. Just the question of what ratio. This is everyone's business. One thing I can say is that good news is planned for bitcoin. August 10 from the decision of the SEC will depend on the fate bitcoin. If the SEC approves the ETF then the price of the bitcoin can simply take off. There is a real chance to buy it right now at such a price.
Activity: 234
Both are very good coins to hold for the future. Bitcoin has been in existence for long and have proven it test of times several times. Ethereum on the other hand is a good utility coin too. But personally, Bitcoin is the safest bet if you want the future to be guaranteed. Invest on Bitcoin.
Activity: 475

Bitcoin shows much better now because bitcoin price is higher today and more investors are bitcoin than ethereum long bitcoin is preferred over ethereum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
If I tend to exploit the existence of bitcoin to earn income every time because with the movement of exchange rates that often increase automatically the opportunity traders in achieving success is very open and try to be patient if the price is still in bad condition.
Activity: 228
I think that it is not right to choose one from them, they are equally good and probably both will only grow in price, but still I guess that BTC may be a little more profitable.
Activity: 42
My suggestion is to buy both Bitcoin and Ethereum if you can and also add a couple of good Altcoins to your portfolio for explosive profit in a long term hold
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
i always say bitcoin is the only long term investment and you should consider ETH only as a short term one. but i no longer say that about ethereum anymore because of the increasing risks of it.

investing in ethereum becomes more and more risky every day. and the risk is not just because ETH is in a big bubble and banning ICOs can mean the end of this platform for good. and lots of other issues. but the risk is rising these days because of all the exploits that keep popping out of ethereum and all the hacks.

another hacks: http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/11/07/ethereums-parity-hacked-half-million-eth-frozen
another not so long ago: https://thehackernews.com/2017/07/ethereum-cryptocurrency-hacking.html

Bitcoin is more like a long term investment so for people who are looking for long term and bigger profit investment they should look upon investing to Bitcoin more and aim to somehow mine or deal with trading. But for those who are willing to take risk it is always a good choice to have Na option on investment and take a time to invest with other cryptocurreny.
Activity: 459
Hello Friends...

In my personal opinion, you should invest in EOS. It is a very wonderful altcoin and will be a great opportunity for you to get rich. At present prices of Bitcoin have been pumped and in 1 month later, the altcoins will be pumping very strongly and the market will return to the best period. The price of EOS will increase to $ 16-18 per coin.
Activity: 308
Hello Friends...

Both coin is profitable and it does not matter what you invest the most because trading is about skill and not how much investments you have in order to earn more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: