Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 8. (Read 7150 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

In my own opinion, i highly prefer bitcoins because it has a better potential in the market and it can grow even more due to the demand.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think bitcoin and ethereum are both coins that have potential. it all depends on you personally to choose between the two to invest long term. What is certain is that if you are a beginner, do not get bored to learn strategies and analysis about cryptocurrency. if you want to invest long term, maybe now is the right time to buy. because currently the market price is down, and it is likely that the market price will definitely rise again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
I believe that bitcoin is always the number one choice for you to invest, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting very strongly, so to You can minimize your risk at this point by investing only in bitcoin. The altcoin girl is adjusting very well and in very large amplitude so the risk will be very high.
Activity: 445
Either of the two are good investment in cryptoindustry. Bitcoin and ethereum are both popular in the market for having a huge price increase for a long run. despite of the current situation, people are still investing to Bitcoin and ethereum because among other cryptos, these two has a higher chsnce to make a comeback from continuous dumps. For now be patient and wait.
Activity: 224
I think what is more valuable in the future is ethereum because ethereum is used a lot at the end of Ico.
I believe that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin, you can see that the value of bitcoin is the largest crypto market, bitcoin also has the greatest liquidity, so I believe that this time you Investing in bitcoins should only be done, and ETH's price has dropped significantly over the past few years and is currently under correction at $ 300.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
Hello Friends...

Both would be good for a long term investment but if I were to choose, I would want to invest with bitcoin since I have tried it for a long time already. It has proven me that it could provide a good profit after a long term of holding. Ethereum could also do the same but the chance of gaining higher is easier with bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Both options are perfect for a long term investment.
Bitcoin will be relevant for a very long time. He gave birth to all the crypto world. This is coin number 1. Bitcoin is a financial instrument of payment for goods and services that possesses the properties and characteristics inherent in gold.
Ether - this is a popular coin. Pluses of the ethereum:
- practicality of programming;
- scalability up and down;
- quick update;
- transparency;
- free management of transactions;
- security;
- availability;
- extensibility;
- possibility of mono-mining;
- proof of ownership - cheaper and more efficient technology, well protected from attacks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
I think that there is very little difference - they are like twins or brothers. It seems that there is a connection between the growth of bitcoin and other currencies. Even the graphics are very similar, I did not see that bitcoin was going down and ether up. For investments, it is good to distribute both there and there. I also suggest investing in projects ico - if you are lucky and you find-profit will be very good.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
It depends on how much money you have. If you can afford to buy several bitcoins, then it is better bitcoin. But you can still buy the air, because ether coin number 2 after bitcoin.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
The confidence I had was so intense, and I can compare it with a racing sports match like bitcoin is having the leading and followed by ethereum. For now those holdings I had can be on sell next year and that would be profitable for both of those coins.ETH also you can invest some of your funds so that you can have a diversified portfolio and can earn a decent income from any rise in any of the coin.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
I prefer to increase or buy a lot bitcoin. try to watch or observe every bitcoin halving, there will definitely be a huge and very significant price explosion. And this will not happen at ETH or in other altcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I think the most better to invest in the two of them is the company of bitcoin because we are familiarize how better they are in this fields of business and industry and can make profitable enough.
Activity: 350
For me they are both better companies in terms of  investments in this field of business but if you going to ask which the best one then it is the company of bitcoin of course because to what they have done in this industry.
Activity: 364
It depends on your goals — do you want to invest for preserving your money in the first place? Then Bitcoin  might be right for you. Do you hope for big profits in the long-term? Then Bitcoin and Ethereum should be considered first, despite some believing that Bitcoin reached its oversaturation. Do you want something functional and profitable at the same time? Bitcoin is by fire the best choice. Do you want them all together? Bitcoin — it can safely play different roles.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
Bitcoin and ethereum are both good for investing. However, lately I prefer to invest in ethereum. I believe in this coin, I think that it will always be claimed, since almost all ICO is conducted on its platform. I participate in ICO signature companies and so I periodically need ethereum to move tokens.
Activity: 63
Merit: 2
In the event that somebody need to put their cash into cryptographic money then these two are the best coins to contribute. The good thing with respect to these are the expansion in cost on normal premise as we realize that now the bitcoin cost is more higher than Ethereum yet in general the season of bitcoin is more than the Ethereum and the monetary examiner says that later on the Ethereum will be the super money also so my conclusion is to put resources into both.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
I think what is more valuable in the future is ethereum because ethereum is used a lot at the end of Ico.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
In my opinion, the growth rate of BTC will be higher than eth in the future, so the price of coins is going down very low especially eth below 300 dollars and Btc can fall below 6000 um You should choose ptc to invest in
Choose BTC, because now ETH coin is no longer valuable, many sell this coin and hold BTC or other altcoin, so it is better to hold the ETH, the ETH price drops extremely deep, may fall to the $ 200 mark
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
In my opinion, the growth rate of BTC will be higher than eth in the future, so the price of coins is going down very low especially eth below 300 dollars and Btc can fall below 6000 um You should choose ptc to invest in
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
It depends on your goals — do you want to invest for preserving your money in the first place? Then Bitcoin and Litecoin might be right for you. Do you hope for big profits in the long-term? Then Bitcoin and Ethereum should be considered first, despite some believing that Bitcoin reached its oversaturation. Do you want something accessible and cheap? Ripple is here. Do you want something functional and profitable at the same time? Bitcoin is by fire the best choice. Do you want them all together? Bitcoin — it can safely play different roles.
Pages:
Jump to: