Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 2. (Read 126370 times)

MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
I think you can trade it and it will be better than invest. But before start trading you have to choose the right one. Also you have to read the market carefully so that you can understand the situation when you should sell it and buy it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I consider that for those who don't want to waste a lot of time investments will be better because they don't need to be analyzed. but you need to be careful not to get on swindlers.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
For me better option is investing, because I see, when the price of crypto is low and then I buy some, I hold it for a time and sell, when the price is good and I get profit from it.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
trading and investing in my opinion is a great way to double our money but if you have $ 200 maybe $ 100 is used for trading and $ 100 is used for long-term investments why I advise you so? because if you fail to trade you still have money in your investment that may be able to return your lost money when trading or can get you a lot more profit
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

You can start investing on the market a huge amount of bitcoins and start trading in order to multiply the number of coins you are holding or you can start a mining hardware and the only problem you will get is electricity consumption.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

Different people like different things. So it is to find optimal solution for every person. I am on myself not a hazard person. Analyzing information, thinking and making solutions form my style of work. I am more investor not trader.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
In my opinion, you better invest your money, while waiting for the time that I think will be happy to the fore. While waiting, you can learn first about trading. Because I think in the trade must have a lot of risk. Especially with the current unstable market conditions. indeed the quickest way to profit is by trading. But you have to realize if we are wrong in stepping, then the losses we will get.
Both trading and investing of money have their own advantages and disadvantages. It is really very much difficult to make any one of them superior over another. Trading is good for making more money but for that the person really needs to have a very good skillset in trading. Investing is also a good way of making money but you need to decide this thing very much carefully that which business to opt for investing your money.
Activity: 448
I think investing is perfect in looking for big profits especially bitcoin, in the presence of rapid price movements definitely allow for you to generate maximum income in the long run.
Activity: 322
In my opinion, you better invest your money, while waiting for the time that I think will be happy to the fore. While waiting, you can learn first about trading. Because I think in the trade must have a lot of risk. Especially with the current unstable market conditions. indeed the quickest way to profit is by trading. But you have to realize if we are wrong in stepping, then the losses we will get.
Activity: 125
Investing is safer than trading. Would suggest to invest majority of your profits in to a good coin. Of course, you need to study first the information about the coin you are going to invest in.

Trading, rather, if you have experience already then you should know what to do.
On the other hand, if you are just starting, better to put some small amounts in to one coin that you picked, then study the marketing graphs of it. Also, hard-work is part of trading where you have to be updated everytime that you need to catch up for you to be aware of what you are going to do in your coin/account.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
In order to make profit the best option is investing, trading is just too risky.

Actually both have also risk, there's no such thing has no risk especially when it come to make a profit ( money ) but you can avoid that situation if you have strong knowledge on how to win that game. Indeed for me i prefer to invest my money rather than put my money in trading but i want to try that if i have enough knowledge to read what the market can go.
well, maybe most people think like that. investing is the same as saving, but maybe better, because it has the potential to make your money increase. I also love investing, but on the other hand, I want to trade, only me, I'm not very good at predicting prices.
but the different is ,saving zero except bank are closed.but in invesment our money could reduce while value of our portofolio decrease.choose invesment instrument with low risk.its better to us.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
In order to make profit the best option is investing, trading is just too risky.

Actually both have also risk, there's no such thing has no risk especially when it come to make a profit ( money ) but you can avoid that situation if you have strong knowledge on how to win that game. Indeed for me i prefer to invest my money rather than put my money in trading but i want to try that if i have enough knowledge to read what the market can go.
well, maybe most people think like that. investing is the same as saving, but maybe better, because it has the potential to make your money increase. I also love investing, but on the other hand, I want to trade, only me, I'm not very good at predicting prices.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
Sir $200 in BTC market is poor amount of money. But if you walk in crypto market you can make trade in Crypto market. How you make profit with out trade? though there are risk in trading. But if you know your path well you can trade in market and make profit.
This amount is better than you have not any amount for investment in this field, haha. I started from zero but today, I still have few Bitcoin in my wallet. Nothing is poor or worthless, it depends on the method you choose to do and make that amount raise. Beside that, I have a friend just from $100, he earned 10,000 $ within one year Roll Eyes
I think capital is the umpteenth thing when you already know about bitcointalk. because without capital here we can get finance. in many ways. maybe right. your friends start from 0 and get things right now. including many others.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Trading and investing are risky, you should know.

I think you should try to trade, you can get a lot of experience with this $200 trade, and that will give you a lot of benefit in the future.
Activity: 238
Trading with 200$ is not possible better to buy some good coin which is lower in price and hold them for some time to gain some good profit because trading with 200$ is not possible because most of the profits you will lose in trading fees.
Activity: 112
Both trading and investing are successful ways to make money from the market and it’s really difficult to say which one is good or better..Although people argue that most of the successful stock investor (for example Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, Dolly Khanna, Raamdeo Agarwal etc in India) are long-term investors; however, a significant portion of the people who make a livelihood from the stock market are involved in trading. Until and unless you have a huge amount to invest or you are managing a big fund, it’s little difficult to sustain your day to day life by just investing in stocks.Anyways, if you are asking which one is better for you, then the answer totally depends on your knowledge and preference.Trading requires a complete different skill sets than what required for investing. Trading is more of understanding ‘risk to reward’, ‘money management’, comprehend technicals etc. On the other hand, investing involves understanding the whole picture of the company like its product, services, financials, management, economy, industry etc.Overall, if you have interest in analysing a company (like reading financials, accounting, news, economy etc) then investing works better for you. On the other hand, if you are good with charts and trends, with discipline in money management and risk-taking, then trading makes more sense for you.
Activity: 168
If you are a cool and calculating speculator with the nature of the player, exchange trading will suit you most. But the choice, whether to trade or invest in a crypto currency at the exchange, is, of course, left for you.
Activity: 114
If you think of investing, well then it is just few of options where you will find legit ways of doing. Obviously do not trust bitcoin double websites they are scam. What you can do instead is, get some miners by yourself and put your bitcoins at work to mine more of them.
Activity: 154
Investment for long term in cryptocurrency is best at this time because the market is too much volatile at this time and the trading short term is very hard so best is to hold and enjoy the profits.
Pages:
Jump to: