Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 3. (Read 126370 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
In order to make profit the best option is investing, trading is just too risky.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Yes indeed in world trade bitcoin better than investing, because the chances of winning a better trade. If you can learn the trade well and certainly understand the benefits can be enormous.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Both of them are good way to earn big profit but I prefer to trading where you can really make bunch of money and big profit. Furthermore, I agree that you can enhance you business skill by doing trading.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
You should start with investing since trading takes more tact and a bit of real-world experience learning in the investing market to understand how much the market fluctuates and so you can truly respect how much you can lose or gain. BTC is the safe bet for future proofing, too. It seems to be respected as the forever standard. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
Long term Bitcoin will always be strong and grow up. That will be useful in our future.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
trading or investing its all depends on your needs and interests, but if you have coins its better to hold them and little wait and if you want to urgent to sold out for cash than only sold as per your needs because experts says that value of bitcoin must go more high in few few weeks so its better with hold,my opinion for investing.
Yes that is right that it is also depending on your interest and experience, thsoe peole who have good experience in trqading they really making good money from tading, but those people wo do not have any experience in tarding they mostly give importance to pasive income and therfore they like to invest their money in bitcoin or any other altcoin, from where they are get good profit if the price goes up.
Activity: 168
I Dont know whos the better of them. In trading  you dont have to worry cause less risk, and you can earn from it everyday. But if you invest in a project probably an altcoin and that coin is a successful one you might get big profit after a month.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
trading or investing its all depends on your needs and interests, but if you have coins its better to hold them and little wait and if you want to urgent to sold out for cash than only sold as per your needs because experts says that value of bitcoin must go more high in few few weeks so its better with hold,my opinion for investing.
Activity: 392
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
I think that at $ 200, you should trade short, can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days are fluctuating complex, at the moment is showing signs of slowing down after several days of discounted prices. I believe these are signs that the bitcoin will continue to appreciate. World situation is also boosting bitcoin prices.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Sir $200 in BTC market is poor amount of money. But if you walk in crypto market you can make trade in Crypto market. How you make profit with out trade? though there are risk in trading. But if you know your path well you can trade in market and make profit.
This amount is better than you have not any amount for investment in this field, haha. I started from zero but today, I still have few Bitcoin in my wallet. Nothing is poor or worthless, it depends on the method you choose to do and make that amount raise. Beside that, I have a friend just from $100, he earned 10,000 $ within one year Roll Eyes
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
There is no direct answer for this. It should depend on the experience, knowledge and the available assets you have. Investing can start from small amounts of money which can keep on growing throughout the time. It is a long-term undertaking which can lead you to acquire large amount of money and it goes with the flow of bitcoin's volatility. On the otherhand, trading needs a trader who has the guts to face loses, knows bitcoin deeply that you know how to predict what might happen and must know how to deal with every unexpected results of this.
Activity: 392
MINTER
In my opinion, if you have to choose between trading and investment, you should better invest first. Because trading is more risk than investment. If you are just a little wrong in the trading process then you will lose money in considerable amounts. If the investment is the only risk is only the price down.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
Sir $200 in BTC market is poor amount of money. But if you walk in crypto market you can make trade in Crypto market. How you make profit with out trade? though there are risk in trading. But if you know your path well you can trade in market and make profit.
Activity: 112
How can I earn more with that amount?
should I trade? or make an investment?

** I don't want to give a loan, or else.**

really appreciate it.
thank you.
I suggest you trade with all the Bitcoin you have. Surely you will get a huge profit if you really focus all your Bitcoin in the trade. Hopefully, you can learn more detail about trading.
Activity: 266
 I have choose to buy and hold for a longtime time investment, because trading is a difficult part for me,so I do better at what I know, everyone with his own opinion any way.
Activity: 140

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Both are good,trading is also profitable if you know how to trade your bitcoin and investing is also good if you have enough patient to keep you bitcoin in long term.
Activity: 70
Investing is more quiet occupation than trading. Investing requires less time than trading, but requires more money.
Activity: 350
I think business and investment can bring us profit. In each case we use the method of making money accordingly. If you have just started trading in the cryptocurrency market, you should trade (buy coin at low prices and then sell coin at high prices). If you have some decent capital, you should invest in potential ICO projects. I believe in the two methods above, you will earn great profits quickly.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Investing bitcoin in trading is good thing, as only holding your coins will not help your coins to grow but that is possible if you trade them regularly to make regular profits.
I agree with you. That is a better option to just stick with trading rather than investing because trading will give you profits regularly while investing will not give you any profits unless you are really a holder that will hold his coins for a long time and have a discipline in his self. Trading is a faster way for me to make a lot of profits because i don't feel like that investing is an interesting thing to do since it is boring.
Activity: 154

really apreciate it.
thank you.
,,,Actually, trading or invesment are both a good soure for gaining a profit, but we need an enough time and effort for doing it, but it's interesting if, it will become successful.
Pages:
Jump to: