Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 26. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 12:45:15 PM
Trading is traning for people who don't know what to do at start and looking for a way to get some money but afterall people getting skills and taking more money. Investing is for mature bitcoin users and people who already get experience in this case.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 12:23:15 PM
In my opinion trading is a very good choice because instead that you'll looking for profits in a long term you choose to buy and sell Bitcoin that is fluctuating.

If you want to earn in a fast pace, trading will be an option and if you're thinking about long term, investing is a good choice.

But we must have a clear knowledge about both of them.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 11:12:46 AM
All of these are risky, it's only profitable if you know how to trade or investing, if you've learned or remembered that your trade moves, many stock marketers are cryptocurrency because their moves are unlike stocks, since cryptocurrency is rapidly multiplying the traders of cryptocurrency and the faster the movement, of the volume.and investing is depends on how much grow your coin long term but you also have a income.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 07:41:10 AM
If your starting money is $200 my advice to you is go for trading because in trading that $200 can double or even triple in no time just make the right decisions. In order for you to make the right decisions in trading I think you should know how to interpret the price chart, know about economics and most of all the ability to trust your gut feel because bitcoin is all about taking the risk, you take the risk and profited  you walk away rich but if not you still earned something so it is a win-win situation for you.
Activity: 2
January 23, 2018, 07:10:42 AM
The simple rule of risk and return can be applied here. Trading is risky, such as in stocks, a lot of traders lose their money. Why? Because it requires knowledge, a lot of speculation, and overall more work. Specially with bitcoin's volatility, it's basically a gamble. But once successful, it gives a higher return. Investing on the other hand, well, you just leave your money, hope for the value to go up (which will surely happen), and let the time do the work. If you were to ask which is better, it actually depends on you. If you're not busy and want a quicker return, go for trading (which is rewarding if done right). If you want a safe, and don't need the return for a long time, go invest, dips now would't be an issue because it's temporary.

Activity: 434
January 23, 2018, 07:10:18 AM
Traders look at the price movement of stocks in the market. If the price goes higher, traders may sell the stocks. Simply, trading is skill of timing the market where as investing is an art of creating wealth by compounding interest and dividend over the years by holding quality stocks in the market.
Activity: 6
January 23, 2018, 07:00:33 AM
I think trading is better than investing. In trading, you can make your own decisions on when to trade and you can get the profit in a quicker time. In investing, for your investment to be profitable it takes a long time for it to grow. But it depends on you because trading is also risky.
Activity: 70
January 23, 2018, 06:59:15 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
Well, it depends on what is the situation.
Activity: 386
January 23, 2018, 06:35:57 AM
I think trading is good compared to investing because you can see the profit of what you trade in just one day i guess because i tead it on the news while investing you need to wait for a long time before you can get your profit.

For me both are good and also risky, yeah you can see the profit you can get in just one day but your money can be lost also in just one day in investing you need to wait for a long term ,you also invest your time not only your money on it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 06:19:25 AM
Both are good choice of growing money and earning profits. You can do trading while your investing. Both require knowledge on how to effectively do the process. In trading you can see your profit in just a little amount of time while in investing, you have to wait till its value goes higher. I guess doing both simultaneously is the best way on how you can grow your money.
Activity: 280
January 23, 2018, 04:38:19 AM
I think trading is good compared to investing because you can see the profit of what you trade in just one day i guess because i tead it on the news while investing you need to wait for a long time before you can get your profit.
Activity: 210
January 23, 2018, 03:22:43 AM
Ethereum can be good.  If you have a big starting capital though, investing is probably your best choice as a lot of assets will grow over time and a lot of companies will want your money to start their business.  If you have a smaller starting capital, while trading is risky it's still probably a better option, especially if you're knowledgeable enough to make a decent profit.
Activity: 364
January 23, 2018, 02:55:00 AM
Diverse it could be good

Generally both has its own benefit/advantage well i can say

For trading altcoins, process is fast as the moving rate is volatile af.

For investing, lets say in ICO, it takes a really long time to get back your initial investment + ROi, of course, case by case tho
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
January 23, 2018, 02:46:51 AM
As far as i know trading is more good than investing but do not trade all your money little by little and when youre good enough in trading then thats the time you can trade more.
I do trading and investing, It is true that trading is more profitable than investing. You can earn more money if you will do trading. But trading is not simple job! You can win big amount of money and you can also lose your money.
Activity: 36
January 23, 2018, 02:11:49 AM
If I choose one maybe I will try trading there we can look for profit quickly because a good investment is long term if we have little money difficulty to manage it.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
January 23, 2018, 01:05:20 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

I think trading will be better because it can quickly generate profits, but if you have not mastered trading better you choose the investment. Trading for beginners is a big risk, if wrong step you will lose your deposit.
Yeah, people can choose investing which is safer than trading. It is advisable to choose saving over trading if you want to study the way of trading but you still want to earn some profit while you are doing it then you can just buy some altcoins then keep it for a while you are studying and trade it after you learn how to trade properly.
Activity: 40
January 23, 2018, 01:01:04 AM
I think it is so much better to invest on something that makes you gain even without the need of effort. Money reciprocating while having some extra as a return is a great mean of gaining, and the willingness of the investor to let go of sudden urges to buy things to be able to invest first is a great job.
Activity: 40
January 23, 2018, 12:41:58 AM
Which one is good, trading or investing? i think its better to invest. so in years after the amount you invest grows
Activity: 318
January 23, 2018, 12:29:06 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

I think trading will be better because it can quickly generate profits, but if you have not mastered trading better you choose the investment. Trading for beginners is a big risk, if wrong step you will lose your deposit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
January 22, 2018, 11:19:31 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
If your budget is just 200$ then you should start trading because if you want a good profit/fast profit then you go for trading and if you have a 1k$ and up then go for long term investment because the capital is really important when you start holding/trading it determine wether you will hold or trade and it depends to the individual wether he will trade 24/7 or just hold. In trading time is important so you must have a free time to trade and do some study about languange.
Small budget needs you to take a bigger risk in order to get bigger possibilities of growing your money.
It's not that small amount has no chance, but we should be smart enough with choosing out strategy as if we want less risky way of making money, time is our enemy.
Pages:
Jump to: