Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 27. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 08:29:55 PM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
If your budget is just 200$ then you should start trading because if you want a good profit/fast profit then you go for trading and if you have a 1k$ and up then go for long term investment because the capital is really important when you start holding/trading it determine wether you will hold or trade and it depends to the individual wether he will trade 24/7 or just hold. In trading time is important so you must have a free time to trade and do some study about languange.
Activity: 350
January 22, 2018, 08:26:47 PM
As far as my personal opinion goes, I'd say invest the majority of your coins but also try engaging in trading.

I haven't had the chance to do trading myself because I'm still in the process of learning it and I'm still not quite ready.

I prefer to invest, because the results from which I invest in bitcoin, I earn a large income, with not so much capital, if the trading value or price of the currency crypto you can not predict before, because the currency crypto can not be affected by the circumstances or any country policy
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 08:21:08 PM
I say, investing is better than trading. it is a cumbersome and difficult task to gauge prices every day. Any major loss on one particular day means you lose your capital as well. In long term however you get multiple opportunities to entry and exit. You also get dividends. You also get ample of time to do a research on the company which adds to the overall process of decision making.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 06:30:01 PM
1. Highlight the benefits of the product
2. An impressive sales hint, a very important secret
3. Avoid many terms
4. Use comments from reputable people
5. Advertising language on the website
Activity: 14
January 22, 2018, 06:28:35 PM
Do not put all eggs in 1 basket:
Do not put eggs in too many baskets:
Step by step investment
Invest in yourself:
Invest in strengths, minimize investment in weaknesses
The best investment is to meet both short and long term.
Investment in the industry is growing, not investing in the downturn.
If you want high profit, focus on investment, if you want to spread risk and low profit, the investment is spread
High risk, high profit, low risk and low profit.
Activity: 154
January 22, 2018, 02:13:47 PM
i think you should try for trading, but not all in. make it a small amount for first then if you have understand, then you can trade with half amount or some amount of btc you want.

for investing, if you really curious, you have to find what kind investing do you want.
i will do investing to see what my money goes...and i can also trading so that i have additional of my income...its not bad to do at the same time when you have enough cash to use for it...so for me both are good...Trading and Investing...
Activity: 350
January 22, 2018, 01:38:21 PM
In my opinion, trading and investing are both good. In investing, it depends on what kind of investment do you preferred. In trading on the other hand, you must have an experience to earn well. I'm  a beginner so I don't have any idea how it works and i'm still doing my own research to learn it, so if i were to ask what i prefer between those i will choose investing over trading.
Activity: 10
January 22, 2018, 12:59:54 PM
Investing and trading are very different approaches of wealth creation or generating profits in the financial market. The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks . Trading, on the other hand, involves the more frequent buying and selling of stock, commodities, currency pairs or other instruments, with the goal of generating returns that outperform buy-and-hold investing

Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
January 22, 2018, 12:51:48 PM
As far as i know trading is more good than investing but do not trade all your money little by little and when youre good enough in trading then thats the time you can trade more.
You are right that trading is better than investing because investing will not give you big profit as the profit that you can get from trading because trading can give you at least 10% of your money per day in just trading for a few hours which is better than the rate of the income or profit that you will be earning per day in investing.
You are right, that trading can give you bigger profit than investment. but, I feel that for a beginner, moreover in the world of cryptocurrency, investing would be a good thing to raise money. and it still has a low risk.
Activity: 27
January 22, 2018, 12:42:20 PM
It is possible to earn money with trading than investing, but statistically speaking you'll earn more money investing. For instance if you would pick a new altcoin from the beginning keeping your money in it for a while will probably earn you more money than just instantly trading them of for a small buck. So it's yours to decide wheter you are going to pick the safe option and invest or keep trading with some more risk.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
January 22, 2018, 12:35:26 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Better investment than trading, because if you choose a trade and you are a beginner you must accept all the risks including the loss of all your deposits.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
January 22, 2018, 09:33:47 AM
As far as i know trading is more good than investing but do not trade all your money little by little and when youre good enough in trading then thats the time you can trade more.
You are right that trading is better than investing because investing will not give you big profit as the profit that you can get from trading because trading can give you at least 10% of your money per day in just trading for a few hours which is better than the rate of the income or profit that you will be earning per day in investing.
Activity: 209
January 22, 2018, 09:23:45 AM
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 08:52:27 AM
They are both good because they can generate good income somehow. I prefer to trade my 30% of earnings in trading and 30% in investment and somehow, every thing works according to my plan. It is my luckiest day to enter this kind of business, wherein i could mange both sides, The key is Discipline:)
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
January 22, 2018, 08:30:18 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

It depends on what kind of investment do you preferred. If you will make it as an investment, make sure you really like well that kind of investment. But regarding to your statement about "trusted site", it looks like your only known investment is by investing it in a site like hyip or ponzi investment. Well stay away from them.

I want you to entered the world of trading. Your capital is worth enough to try this kind of method to earn bitcoin. Yes it's not for beginners but all traders came from a beginner one. As soon as you are building experience, you will improved yourself in trading.

How to start? Well first how you know well when you hear the term "trading"?
A really great point of view with you sir. In addition to your advise, if you already decided to enter trading. Then you must have a table for every coin to wanted to trade. Why ? Because it will serve as your guide, because you can monitor from it the movement of the price of the coin you are trading. Aside from that it can also give the best recommendation , when you were going to buy and sell your coin. And if you do it right, for sure it will give you a huge income soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
January 22, 2018, 08:18:00 AM
I prefer to invest, because I am too afraid to trade. I don't want to take big risks, and I don't want to lose my coins. It's better if I keep it, although for a long time, the most important thing is to be able to get profit in the future.
Activity: 420
January 22, 2018, 07:46:08 AM
Investing is good but too risky so you must trade once in a while for example the bitcoin's value goes up trade for the half or one bitcoin if you have many then invest once the value goes down this technique is very good to starters and to those who wants to find fast and big profit in investing into bitcoin.
Activity: 203
January 22, 2018, 07:05:27 AM
jeez guys,
you guys amazing.
thanks for all the respons, a bit understand about it.
And will try to read some source for understanding it as far as I can.

i just know a little bit of trading,
but got nothing in investment, so i will stay away from it since it had a high risk of losing or scamming.

thank you for all you guys.
:*2

Study first of what is bitcon, how it works and functions as a crytocurrency. Trading and investing bitcoin are both good only if you gain frofits in it, either of the two as long as you gain instead of loss. Invest if the value of bitcoin is low, trade if the value is high.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
January 22, 2018, 06:25:39 AM
trading for me is one of the best ways to make more btc`s in a short term, but if you have patience and analytical thinking otherwise you may lose in trading .
The thing is there are very few people who do well in trading and the reason is very obvious. Trading as you have stated requires a lot of patience and hard work in a sense that you should know how to read graphs properly. You should have sound knowledge of these things for making profit in trading. But those who have good knowledge about trading are making nice profits otherwise investing is a good option too.
Activity: 364
January 21, 2018, 06:06:41 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
both are good ways of earning good amount of money, when you are investing a huge amount of money,you can expect a huge return or huge loss, so it is like a gambling because you are not sure on the outcome. When you invest, you should put money that you are ready to lose.Trading is a different thing,you work for it, you need skills and knowledge in doing a successful trade or else you will lose. I think this one is the best way among all other ways to earn but requires experience ,it is also high risk but you can expect a high reward in it.
Pages:
Jump to: