Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 31. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 02:07:40 AM
For me either way will do as long as you will research well before going to any kind of invesment. There are lots of types of trading there are scalpers that you can have quick gains, there are swing and positional trading. And when it comes to long investing you will have atleast a 2 years minimum before withdrawing it and with this type of invesment you should research very well you are going to invest to. Unlike quick scalps they dont care about the coin as long as they see an oppurtunity they will go for it. For you to become a successful trader or investor you need to put a big effort to it as crypto world can make or break you but if you have done well your research and invest in skills you will be rewarded big time.
Activity: 196
January 17, 2018, 01:52:25 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
If you only invest your money only buying btc you get profit but if you buy sell alt coin you can make huge profit. Trading is best for regularly earning but you need huge knowledge about alt coin.
Activity: 98
January 16, 2018, 09:28:33 PM
For me both the same because is based of time when we earn from short term or long term. Start from a small amount of money to use in investment and trading.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 07:26:54 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
For me I think trading because both of you will gain and earn. Both of you will receive benefits or something while investing also I must prefer because investing is one of the important needs of every individual. Investing can make you ready interms of scarcity. It is like hoarding. You hoard your money for your needs and wants. Overall Investing is very good and I must prefer to use.
Trading is just a fast type of investment, it is useful for those who has much times to trade and follow the price. In my opinion, both are good and useful, just depend on our demand and time to trade, we can choose investing or trading.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 03:54:02 PM
Investing and trading are worth to try, investing is a long time to wait for your earning but you will have the coin at low price.
trading is a short and mid-term holding which you can earn too and lost.
both are risky so better be careful!
in my opinion, trade, this is also an investment, only with tremendous control over what is happening. So I invest is passive income, and commerce is something that is completely up to you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
January 16, 2018, 02:13:00 PM
Investing and trading are worth to try, investing is a long time to wait for your earning but you will have the coin at low price.
trading is a short and mid-term holding which you can earn too and lost.
both are risky so better be careful!
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
January 16, 2018, 02:08:58 PM
Nowdays bitcoin is very expencive so investing is bad way to earn money.In this case much better to trade because it's cheaper and you can see every pumps and dumps of bitcoin and depending on it making your deals.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
January 16, 2018, 01:38:24 PM
trading or investment is good. trading is a big risk but with trading we can get a very fast profit of course if we have a good strategy. investment is also risky but unlike trading, if you want to invest in any matter learn first to avoid scam.
Activity: 203
January 16, 2018, 12:52:59 PM
Trading and investing is a good way to earn profit on your money. But for me i'd rather choose investing on bitcoin. Buy bitcoin today since it is not that high in price and then hold it. As time goes by check the price of bitcoin and there will come a time it will increase in price that is the time when you can sell it and then earn a lot of profit.
Activity: 167
January 16, 2018, 12:35:22 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
For me I think trading because both of you will gain and earn. Both of you will receive benefits or something while investing also I must prefer because investing is one of the important needs of every individual. Investing can make you ready interms of scarcity. It is like hoarding. You hoard your money for your needs and wants. Overall Investing is very good and I must prefer to use.
Activity: 126
January 16, 2018, 12:26:18 PM
Observing how these two work gave me the idea that both are almost the same. The only difference recognizable so far is the benefit you get from the two. When you tradw something, you basically offer something you have already then sell it off to an another item which has almost the same or slightly higher value. Investments pertain to items or properties which you would like to have because it has a potential to increase its current value in the future. Choosing between the two requires a lot of factor but when it comes on which option is better, investing is better since the current value of a property can be increased in the future depending on how rare or beneficial the item would become.
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 16, 2018, 12:16:09 PM
I do not have much time to go online so it is difficult to trade, among the options of saving, trading or investing then I will choose investing, what I do is buy bitcoin then hold for a long time and I profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
January 16, 2018, 11:38:58 AM
trading and investing are both activities that can provide benefits to those who engage in such activities. but both have only a slight difference, ie in terms of the time set for profit. if trading we just need a little time and patience in order to get the price in accordance with what we expect. while investing the process requires a lot of time because it has a time limit that has been specified before.
Activity: 58
January 16, 2018, 11:31:10 AM
Trading is my choice yet contributing resembles a similar they additionally trading on the grounds that you have to go first to put resources into Trading. trading altcoins I do now with the exception of here in the discussion for an additional wage . Appears to be more sheltered and quick cash in trading likewise has developed particularly on the off chance that you know how to exchange short . What's more, it must be the correct time to exchange particularly if the coins is dynamic coins.
Activity: 2
January 16, 2018, 11:27:39 AM
I personally only invest to good projects. I do for long time research and when I find the right project I invest to it! Now I'm full in DIW!
It's okay for you to investing because trading will need a lots of knowledges to make your trading work.
Activity: 2
January 16, 2018, 11:19:18 AM
I think investing is the way better than trading because It not gonna cost much time for you.
Activity: 70
January 16, 2018, 11:15:48 AM
Trading is potentially more profitable. But in reality, just holding can turn out to be better. If you want to try trading, that's okay. Just do not do it with the whole amount. See what you can do better. For most people just holding is the best choice.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
January 16, 2018, 11:08:45 AM
if I prefer to invest than trading, because the investment is better than trading, if trading is very difficult, and trading also takes a long time and our job is just to see the coin that we want to trade if good ride, if it goes down we have to risk risks , but if the investment we just need to plant stock for the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 11:06:04 AM
i prefer u to investing and trading, both of them is nice because trading it something risky but it profitable but stay safe and thingking calmly before you trade and the rest of it you can safe to make another investment
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
January 16, 2018, 10:42:55 AM
I prefer investing even though I used to think that investment can only be done by a smart person. In reality not. Everyone can succeed in investment. Even a high IQ does not guarantee a successful investment. you need to know, ordinary people can also successfully invest in stocks, as long as learning, so do not be afraid to make an investment even if you are a beginner, which we are sure to learn .
Pages:
Jump to: