Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 32. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 10:27:31 AM
I do not have really much knowledge on both trading or investing.I do not know how trading trading works.I really do not understand.Also do not also know how to choose the right project to invest in so may be someone will teach me till then i will be learning but for now i will not choose from those.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 10:12:45 AM
trading is better than investing at other web, because with trading you can learning new skill, then you can upgrade or growing your skill with new experience.
Trading I think... 
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
January 16, 2018, 10:00:15 AM
For me is the same , Trading are high risk task and need more attention to researching a project while investing is for a longterm but you need searching too. But if you are in trading you can control every movement if you think you win a little then pull out buy another one that you think have potential to going up. Play safe and sure in Trading and investing , thats all.
Activity: 136
January 16, 2018, 09:45:24 AM
I personally only invest to good projects. I do for long time research and when I find the right project I invest to it! Now I'm full in DIW!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 09:24:11 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
Better to invest it because it has big chance to earn profits rather than to trade it it's too risky.But if you have knowledge on how to trade it and you know it well where are legit trading sites,then go for trading.Trading is the fastest way to earn profits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 16, 2018, 09:08:03 AM
In this case both are good but you should have good knowledge about trading. investment that's little bit risk but I think you should do trade.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 16, 2018, 08:55:31 AM
In my opinion, both are good because it is profitable for investors. If you have time to follow the news and analysis of candlestick charts then you can do business to make quick income and increase your wealth. In contrast, you can invest and keep longer than about 1 month to 6 months to make many times more profitable if your project investment success.
Activity: 231
January 16, 2018, 08:52:21 AM
I prefer trading because it will be more often and easy to get profit, but if you have a lot of capital then better if we run both so that more profit gained.
Activity: 83
January 16, 2018, 08:49:49 AM
I think eitherway, but i'm more in investing.
Activity: 24
January 16, 2018, 08:26:08 AM
choose investing. for me investing has a high chance to earn
Activity: 303
January 16, 2018, 08:21:54 AM
I think trade is better, make it a small amount for first if you have understand, then you can trade with half amount or some amount of btc or altcoin you want.
Activity: 75
January 16, 2018, 07:39:21 AM
You could sell Bitcoin when it is on a peek and than buy it again when it falls. I think it's a good tactic because of the intervals in Bitcoin growth.
Activity: 21
January 16, 2018, 07:01:17 AM
Maybe its better to diversify ur assets, some for trading and some for investment..

Trading = High gain  High risk risk game but with the help of some good materials, sources and background u can minimize ur risk.
Also in trading it is better to know how to protect ur capital rather than hoping for shootingstar(Practice cutloss) set limits in entering and exiting. Dont be attached to ur investment, sell/buy if it hits ur target.. Timing is relevant.

Investing = Moderate gain Moderate-low risk.. depends on how you play, investing is long term, you need to research on where to invest and be firm in holding that investment despite of sudden and small fluctuations in price. Buy on lows and sell on target price.

So which is good? depends on you. but i suggest diversifiy  ☺️

Just my newbie idea
Activity: 196
January 16, 2018, 06:50:42 AM
$200 is not big enough for trading, you might lose there and force yourself to quit, otherwise if you have a great luck then you can test it there. Trading is a win or lose situation for any traders. I recommend you to invest your money on well known cryptocurrency such as bitcoin , ethereum, ripple etc. by that you can earn profit though these coins are highly volatile.
Activity: 4
January 16, 2018, 06:44:12 AM
if you are good or skilled in trading should be there just develop your capital, because that way you will get faster profits

But if trading asks you much skills , talents and time to becoming sucessful. It's not that easy.
Activity: 90
January 16, 2018, 06:28:39 AM
In my opinion you better follow trading because you will have benefit more than trading bitcoin useful to myself.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 16, 2018, 04:41:44 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
i guess if you had invested that amount since you put this thread i think your $10,000 richer or morethan as of this moment.because bitcoin price that time is such as low rhan your capital.because for me long term investment is more applicable than daytrading.anyway may i ask have you tried trading from that 200$?if you did.maybe that funds has gone now?as what had happen to your tank i think you hated bitcoin because of failed trading?hopefully not
Activity: 293
January 16, 2018, 04:26:04 AM
if you are good or skilled in trading should be there just develop your capital, because that way you will get faster profits
Activity: 53
January 16, 2018, 04:08:19 AM
On my own point of view both trading and investing are good so that might divide my money into two so that I can do both trading and investing as the same time.
Activity: 155
January 16, 2018, 03:49:29 AM
I recommend to use your money half for trading and half for investment. Then look at the end result, whichever has greater advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: