Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 35. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
December 31, 2017, 12:02:59 AM
Investing is a wise plan especially if you have enough money to put it on longterm, because you will surely enjoy a good life to live in the future and a worry free for the future needs, but then trading also is good if you have the knowldge enough to trade because you can also possibly get rich easily in a short, that if you have enough also capital for trading, but i go first priority in investing then go for trading on extras...because id rather be patient on waiting for the fruit of my investment, at least quite sure  you have something to wait😃
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
Be myselt
December 30, 2017, 11:38:28 PM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
Why you don't want to give a loan ? Just take the collateral with it, there will be no more risk in giving a loan anymore.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 09:47:54 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

For me I consider investing rather than trading, by investing you will have to increase your money without having any worries of getting scam.however if your talented enough you could do trading it will surely be worth it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
December 30, 2017, 09:41:31 PM
Trading and investment are different we must understand both as income. investment is not as fast as trading we will get results. The investment is long term and the assets that we have and trading are jobs. that is my thinking
Activity: 48
December 30, 2017, 09:29:14 PM
Trading is earning money daily or month by yourself. Spending your time and talents on buy,sell orders.
Investing is giving others your money to work with. It could be dangerous if you're giving your money to the wrong guy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 30, 2017, 08:01:27 PM
Go for both trading and investing because you cannot do only one in business as long as you have enough knowledge on both of them. Trading is for everyday income while investing is a long term income. Both gives you a passive income.

Well said,  we can't stay in one, we should do the both in order to maximize our profit but trading is not that easy as you think, it takes guts to trade, luck and knowledge will help you but if you're committed of being a trader you'll definitely make a good result with your experiences
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
December 30, 2017, 07:14:33 PM
It's depend on our skill, if we have good knowledge trading skill so we can trade our funds to get short time profit, but if we don't have confident to trading so better to just put investing and wait until the price rise up. Wait a little longer and put your investment into long term holder and wait the ggod time to sell it and get the huge profit from your investment.
Activity: 434
December 30, 2017, 06:41:30 PM
In my opinion, both are good because it is profitable for investors. If you have time to follow the news and analysis of candlestick charts then you can do business to make quick income and increase your wealth. In contrast, you can invest and keep longer than about 1 month to 6 months to make many times more profitable if your project investment success.
Activity: 269
Decentralized Transportation Solution
December 30, 2017, 06:06:13 PM
I think both of them are good because it is depend to you on how you manage the two, it depends on your technique on how to grow your money and it depends on your strategies to earn more profits.
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 04:19:02 PM
If we talk about trading crypto it is more about luck than knowledge. Only ivexting in top10 altcoins can give (never 100%) some guarantee os profits.
Two - three years ago buying Bitcoin was so risky that we call that trading also, now when someone is buying Bitcoin is calling that investment.
Actually, it depends on you how you want call it. For me investing in top crypto is much better (safe) than trading with less known altcoins.
Activity: 70
December 29, 2017, 08:56:25 PM
Both of them are good when you do it well but I think trading is better because you use your knowledge on it and earnings depend on you while investing is a big tisk and it is not on your hand it depends on thr success of the campaign

Investing requires knowledge too. If you evaluate properly, then you can considerably increase your chances to pick the right place where to invest in.
Activity: 84
December 29, 2017, 08:32:00 PM
Both of them are good when you do it well but I think trading is better because you use your knowledge on it and earnings depend on you while investing is a big tisk and it is not on your hand it depends on thr success of the campaign
Activity: 476
December 29, 2017, 07:05:21 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both are good since both provides income. It’s just a matter of taste and convenience. If you are more convenient with trading, do that. Otherwise, invest. But I would suggest for you to do both. Trading skills will enhance once you get a hold of it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
December 29, 2017, 07:00:33 PM
Go for both trading and investing because you cannot do only one in business as long as you have enough knowledge on both of them. Trading is for everyday income while investing is a long term income. Both gives you a passive income.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
December 29, 2017, 06:39:30 PM
If you have knowledge and skill then go for trading otherwise go for investment. Investment should not be in single coin... Diversify investment into diff coins
Both requires knowledge because you cannot just invest blindly as your chance of success is very low.
Know your limit you the exposure you will give on your finances is not that high, that is being smart in managing your money
and believe that everything is possible because there are a lot of people already who got rich in both trading and investing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
December 29, 2017, 06:11:16 PM
In my opinion trading requires alot of analysing skills, risk taking capability and also alot of free time to keep an eye on the trades. But if don't have time or skills then go for Investment. But always remember that don't invest in one coin, always diversify your investment in various coin, this will get you better returns with low risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 29, 2017, 06:05:29 PM
Both are good, it just really depend on what you prefer. If you want to make money in almost everyday then trading will be better for you but if you want to have a long term huge potential profit then investing is the best for you but if you want a balance environment then why not just do both and enjoy the nature of those two.

I choose trading because I do not have much money. I can speculate with a little money, and for investments you need a lot of money.
Activity: 83
December 29, 2017, 04:11:34 PM
I think trading is harder than investing because it needs much talents, skills and time on researching . Investing is just sending your money to other pocket for earn the profit.
Activity: 184
December 29, 2017, 07:28:30 AM
As far as my personal opinion goes, I'd say invest the majority of your coins but also try engaging in trading.

I haven't had the chance to do trading myself because I'm still in the process of learning it and I'm still not quite ready.
Yes me also I'm  at the first step of trading but I've  rather to kept all my earnings in bitcoin so that someday I have some to trade and maybe invest also therfore trading is much better as of first so that time to time we learn about investing we can have to go with it, sometimes we must choose the better one so in time comes we've  in the right path so for me better to trade after invest.
Yes that is really great one to have an investment for the assurance of our future, trading is a good investment and a good source of income for everyone especially holding bitcoin for a long time. For those who has a lot of time and can be a full time in crypto trading is better if not, then just invest.
I think that comes with different people and their different thinking’s. For me, trading is better than investment the reason is it is quote feasible for everyone to learn and go with it. Best thing about trading is holding. And that holding is best for a newbie if he only want to get money and don’t want to be in these technicalities. So better is trading and I must say this is best for many people.
Activity: 56
December 29, 2017, 07:04:12 AM
For me neither is good or bad. They are both necessary to make the world go around. Investing is easier than trading. To be successful in trading requires a lot of experience. If you can trade intelligently and control your emotions during trades, you have a good chance of success. If you can’t, you’ll almost certainly fail and you would be advised to avoid trading altogether.
Pages:
Jump to: