Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 34. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 128
January 15, 2018, 06:34:27 PM
I play bitcoin is still new, and in my opinion both are good, but for those of you who can play in trading how good you play trading and if the profit will get great results.

Both is good, if you know how to work on it., In trading if you hint the right coins then surely you will earn money while in investment. You just to wait until your investment gain profit. Just like what I did, I invest 20 percent of my profit mining and so far it works so good . So I think both trading and investing is the same. It give you the same profit in return.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 11:50:42 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
investment is better than trading because you can back your money at any time you need it.
200$ is small number so take risk
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
January 14, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

I think it is returned to their respective potentials, which are more appropriate and good for profit. For trading it is better, but it does not guarantee anyone who trades will succeed. For investment, the risk is not as big as trade but it will give profit in a certain period of time.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 11:03:24 AM
For me trading, because you are the boss, you have the money, you have the chance to make it grow on your own way, rather than investing it to some company that you dont know if its gonna grow or not.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 02:36:36 PM
I play bitcoin is still new, and in my opinion both are good, but for those of you who can play in trading how good you play trading and if the profit will get great results.
Activity: 148
January 06, 2018, 10:22:34 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
I rather choosed trading.  Because you can earn more profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 06, 2018, 10:22:22 AM
 It’s a game of which nobody can predict the end result. Investing in Bitcoin can start from a minuscule amount which can keep on increasing with time and experience.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
January 06, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

if I may suggest you better trading, because trading can be profitable because in trading we only collect the rupiah as much as the result of the difference between buying and selling not collect bitcoin .
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
January 06, 2018, 09:36:12 AM
trading has a risk, you can buy coin and sell it and it is the same as investing.
just different you can get a quick profit when you buy hot coins or coins that are heavily traded in span of time per minute.
but you can also invest by buying coins and holding them, a very promising long-term investment.
investment is also good, and what investment will you choose?
Activity: 34
January 06, 2018, 09:07:50 AM
In this scenario both trading and investing are too risky for you because in investing in ICO or an existing coin you need to do a lot of homework about them before investing and in trading you know Bitcoin market is a very volatile market it's graph is like a rollercoaster ride so there is a lot of parameters to judge before trade or investing it's not an easy task for a beginner without a professional advice. So I think you should go with bounty hunting it's a tedious job but you loose nothing doing it and u could earn more by doing. There is no risk in it
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
January 06, 2018, 08:51:52 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both are good trading and investing. If you really want to earn more and will not lose your money do both things because it is better to invest and then do trading for a reason that idf you fail on investing there is trading that can help you solve your lose.
Activity: 63
January 06, 2018, 08:33:56 AM
i think you should try for trading, but not all in. make it a small amount for first then if you have understand, then you can trade with half amount or some amount of btc you want.

for investing, if you really curious, you have to find what kind investing do you want.
I would choose investing though its to risky but you have to take the risk while in trading you dont really know what will happen if you got to trade your staffs from unwanted person whom you trade.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 08:28:43 AM
for the moment are in the process bitcoin prices rise, so may the investment in the form of bitcoin will be better for the time being. well, maybe a very good trading to increase revenue, but for now, the investment opportunity of a bitcoin is very good.
Activity: 280
January 02, 2018, 02:46:59 PM
I think it depends what you want to take because everything is also good, but for beginners better investment do not trading first, because the risk of trading is higher than the investment.
So when are you gonna start to trade? You won't know if you have the chance in trading if you won't try, besides you can start with a small amount in trading so you can practice and improve your strategy overtime, what's important is to have a self control to properly execute your strategy.

Investing and trading are both risky, we are the only one who can determine the risk, therefore we are the only one also to reduce the risk.
There are two necessary things you need to have to start trading, first you need some money, you cannot trade and make money if you do not have any, and second you need to study trading and become proficient at it before putting any money at risk, some people prefer to learn while they are trading but that is a huge mistake since trading without any experience or knowledge is going to be a sure way to lose all your money.

Investing includes risks, but trading is a bit better. At least you make your own patway and you can't claim a project in trading. Because you're controlling your capital and you act accordingly.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 02, 2018, 02:45:20 PM
Trading and investment are different we must understand both as income. investment is not as fast as trading we will get results. The investment is long term and the assets that we have and trading are jobs. that is my thinking
Yes we must be smart in choosing according to our needs because indeed we will always lose every waiting coin up in trade to meet our needs. forced to cutlose
Activity: 490
January 02, 2018, 02:38:44 PM
Both of them are good when you do it well but I think trading is better because you use your knowledge on it and earnings depend on you while investing is a big tisk and it is not on your hand it depends on thr success of the campaign
Trading and investment both of them are a very good source of income but there is a little difference between these two things from trading you can earn on daily base and from investment you will get your profit after some time but both of them are good and I’m doing investment here from a long time and it make me rich very fast so it’s up to you which one you want to join for your life changing but trading is also best.
Activity: 180
December 31, 2017, 05:51:28 AM
I think it’s both good. What I did is that I invested first then I trade the money that I earned from the investment. Keep in mind that you should have a long term investment for your future needs. While for me trading will make your investment double in short time.
Activity: 223
December 31, 2017, 01:04:45 AM
with 200$ i think you can spend a half to trade and the rest to invest. It can limit the risk by this way.
Activity: 10
December 31, 2017, 01:02:04 AM
Investing is way better because it can help you get decent returns. However, you have to learn the market. Trading is just an option.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 31, 2017, 12:53:34 AM
I think it depends what you want to take because everything is also good, but for beginners better investment do not trading first, because the risk of trading is higher than the investment.
So when are you gonna start to trade? You won't know if you have the chance in trading if you won't try, besides you can start with a small amount in trading so you can practice and improve your strategy overtime, what's important is to have a self control to properly execute your strategy.

Investing and trading are both risky, we are the only one who can determine the risk, therefore we are the only one also to reduce the risk.
There are two necessary things you need to have to start trading, first you need some money, you cannot trade and make money if you do not have any, and second you need to study trading and become proficient at it before putting any money at risk, some people prefer to learn while they are trading but that is a huge mistake since trading without any experience or knowledge is going to be a sure way to lose all your money.
Pages:
Jump to: