Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 37. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 27, 2017, 06:40:31 PM
Both are good and which one you choose will depend on who you are and what you prefer, trading is great for those that like to take risks and like to be on top of things all day everyday, investing is for those that prefer a more passive style and that prefer to hold for the long term, the only problem with this strategy is that you need to choose the right coin because if you do not you could lose all your money.
Investment also involves risk, if we can not find the right investment, we can lose all of our money. For this reason, the risk of investment is more than trading. In trading, my money never gets zero, and if we wait a bit, we get even a profit.

All investments have an element of risk attached to them, the only thing we need to ask ourselves is if if we are fine with the risks we are taking. Many people invest in altcoins not realizing the huge risks they are taking, if people think that bitcoin moves a lot they have seen nothing when it comes to altcoins especially those with a low market cap, I have seen a coin moving 1000% in a single day and then crash just as much the next day.
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
December 27, 2017, 01:08:24 AM
For long term, investing is great. For short terms trading is good. Try to catch right up & down trend cycles to trade. Follow the projects news carefully. Do not make panic buys & sells.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
December 27, 2017, 12:59:29 AM
Both are good, and I will do both, by investing it will make money grow definitely although it takes a long time, and with trading we can get profit up to hundreds of percent per week even per day.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 10:28:30 PM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
If you want to invest in a place where the investment is very reliable and guaranteed not only choose. Be careful with investment places (HYIP and PONZI) away from them. If my suggestion you better follow this try to invest your capital as stock here, it will be much better, and will more quickly benefit if here.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 08:06:50 PM
Both are profitable it is just depend on how you will execute the trading and investing strategy. In trading you must guard your investments to be able to gain profit. In Investing this is the long term one and if you prefer this you can leave this on you wallet and wait till your investment earn profit.
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 08:01:29 PM
There is not clear distinction between trading and investing: in both case, you make a choice, and try to make a gain after a transaction.
Usually, investing is more about long term prediction, but not so sure.
Activity: 44
December 26, 2017, 07:45:03 PM
Investing to bitcoin would be a good a thing. If you are keeping an eye on the market the movement of bitcoin is doing really well and even if you hold it for long term in the end you will end up with gains.
Activity: 28
December 26, 2017, 07:38:15 PM
For me i prefer investing because trading is very risky. With investing i will just wait till my investment earns profit.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 07:24:44 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Both are really good but being an investor you'll have to consider that both have possible losses too. But if I would be ask I would likely prefer the investment rather than trading, it is less risky.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 06:46:15 PM
Both are good, it just really depend on what you prefer. If you want to make money in almost everyday then trading will be better for you but if you want to have a long term huge potential profit then investing is the best for you but if you want a balance environment then why not just do both and enjoy the nature of those two.
all the same the person needs to be defined with what participation in the world of a crypto currency it will accept, passive activity or active. That's because it can be determined with respect to trade and investment. Trade unequivocally requires attention and time in huge numbers.
Activity: 224
December 26, 2017, 05:44:37 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
both of these things have the same risk of loss, but back to the type of person, I prefer Investing rather than Trading, and I think this is perfect for me
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 26, 2017, 04:43:41 PM
Both are good, it just really depend on what you prefer. If you want to make money in almost everyday then trading will be better for you but if you want to have a long term huge potential profit then investing is the best for you but if you want a balance environment then why not just do both and enjoy the nature of those two.
Activity: 128
December 26, 2017, 03:26:26 PM
Choose the one that fit with you, you have enough skills and talents to do it or else do all of them , your income will be multiples 3 times.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
December 26, 2017, 03:05:43 PM
I will choose both, because we need both to get profit, for example by trading I can make money quickly to thousands of dollars per week, while investment will make money grow safely.
It depends in what you are investing cause if you want to get only "big" coins you would wait for ages but thrash coins (if you choose good) could bring you thousands after even day.
Activity: 52
December 26, 2017, 02:53:48 PM
I haven't try it yet but I think investing is much Kore better than trading .
Investing is giving other your money to earn the income. Why would you do it for your own good ? It's better and safer for you anyway.
Activity: 112
December 26, 2017, 07:38:59 AM
I haven't try it yet but I think investing is much Kore better than trading .
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
December 26, 2017, 07:33:56 AM
I think it depends what you want to take because everything is also good, but for beginners better investment do not trading first, because the risk of trading is higher than the investment.
So when are you gonna start to trade? You won't know if you have the chance in trading if you won't try, besides you can start with a small amount in trading so you can practice and improve your strategy overtime, what's important is to have a self control to properly execute your strategy.

Investing and trading are both risky, we are the only one who can determine the risk, therefore we are the only one also to reduce the risk.
It is none other than you who can decide this thing in a better way. This choice of opting between trading and investing of money varies from person to person. Most of us go from trading while others prefer to invest their money. It all depends on your skillset and interest and based on that you need to make a choice. For me, trading is something more interesting and is more beneficial.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
December 26, 2017, 05:59:10 AM
Why don't you invest first, learn about trading, then allocate a bit of your funds for trading (for fun) while you learn at the same time.
Yes I second your statement. These trading and investing both are almost same. There are some differences but if you just give them a general look like a newbie they seems to be a different names of business type. And yes both are much profitable it just depends what one wants. If he is okay with taking risks to an extinct that yes these two are best methods to earn money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
December 25, 2017, 02:12:53 AM
it is both risky but if you learn from it, it is worth it, if you want to invest your money just make a research where are you going to invest like on ICO here in forum just put some money and make a second opinion on some expert if it is legit or scam on trading just buy a coin that you know has a potential just look on a cmc or blockfolio which is legit

Investing is not risky when you do research before investing in a project, i would not say it's risky to invest in something like the Zcoin for example
Yes, there is a risk and sometimes it gets high. But the good thing is that there are no ambiguities involved. Now this risk is for those who are new in this business and want to earn everything fortnightly which is impossible. Those who have spent sometime in this business and are following the updates on daily basis, know no risks and they are doing the business with contentment and confidence.
Activity: 238
December 24, 2017, 11:52:22 PM
Yes, you should make trading but not all your money because maybe It can sink or maybe you jackpot trading and You get higher money if you invest so you it's better because you do not have money you did not out cash now a days and thats all.
Pages:
Jump to: