Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 59. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 121
November 20, 2017, 05:03:04 AM
Both of the mentioned ways will yield to huge profit but there's a difference. If you want to earn huge profit on sthe simplest way, investing will be a good idea since you'll just buy something which you think is profitable then wait until its market value increase as well as the profit. On trading there are lot of things to know first and I think it is riskier than investing.
I will choose Investment and the reason is because I’m not a good trader, I have tried forex trading and cryptocurrency trading many times, but it isn’t working in favor of me. Every end of the month when I calculate my profit, I notice that I’m losing to trading, so I won’t be doing it again. By the way, it was just for fun but I’m off it for now. So I prefer Investment. If you’re good in trading, then you can go for it.
according to me both are good methods of earning money but i will suggest you trading more because trading is very easy then investment and also working with trading have low probability of loss while investment need enough experience and also need alot of time and also have more probability of loss because if your idea is failed then you can face a huge loss while in trading mostly you can win or can hold for next time also.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
November 20, 2017, 04:52:49 AM
Both of the mentioned ways will yield to huge profit but there's a difference. If you want to earn huge profit on sthe simplest way, investing will be a good idea since you'll just buy something which you think is profitable then wait until its market value increase as well as the profit. On trading there are lot of things to know first and I think it is riskier than investing.
I will choose Investment and the reason is because I’m not a good trader, I have tried forex trading and cryptocurrency trading many times, but it isn’t working in favor of me. Every end of the month when I calculate my profit, I notice that I’m losing to trading, so I won’t be doing it again. By the way, it was just for fun but I’m off it for now. So I prefer Investment. If you’re good in trading, then you can go for it.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
November 20, 2017, 04:50:28 AM
For me, start investing it because for sure you will be needing that someday. But I'm not saying that trading is not good. Actually you can go trading but of course take the responsibility of it whether you get a gain or a lost.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 04:45:03 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

for me both. it is only dfeoend on your asset or what you would like to do. Investing and trading is a business that you need to take risk so choose the business that you really best in so that you can achieve the dreams that you want. Know who you are and what you love to do.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 04:31:28 AM
your chances of making money and avoiding huge losses are better with a long-term investment strategy rather than a trading approach. Even if all you do is put money into a unit trust or index fund every month, reinvest your dividends, and leave your money in the market for the long term, you’ll almost certainly earn a decent return. Trading is a lot more risky, and you can lose more money than you actually have. trading is usually more expensive, because every time you buy or sell stocks you pay certain fees. If you’re an active trader, those fees can add up, and your returns therefore need to be very high to make up for your costs. In contrast, since you do less buying and selling as an investor, your returns can be a little lower because you have lower costs.
Activity: 364
November 20, 2017, 04:21:41 AM
With $ 200, if you want to increase profits quickly, I suggest trying to trade, but with risk if your trading ability is not enough then you will lose much time or even get loss, but if you invest it takes long time to increase the amount of assets you, but the risk in investing is not as big a risk when you are trading ,,
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
November 20, 2017, 03:36:52 AM
If i will choose to pick only of them i will pick trading.  Investing is sometimes leads to scam or else you need to wait several months just to make your investments grow. Trading is different , you can earn everyday if your a good trader you can read the markets flow.
The guy is a junior member of the forum. I would advise him to start up with Investment, they are really easy and you don’t have anything to lose in it. All you have to do in Investment is just invest and expect the return on investment you have made.

Before anyone can do trading, they will have to learn lots of things. If you can find a trade demo, you can use it to learn a lot. When you feel you have become perfect, you can then leave Investment and go for trading.

Yeah, I guess investing is more easy than trading. In investing, you'll just have to search on a project that you would like to invest. You'll just have to know if that project is worth your money. But still, it's risky just like in trading. On the other hand,  there's a lot of things you need to know in trading. Before you can trade, you have to be updated in market place. And I haven't tried trading. I'm still in the process of learning how it really works.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
November 20, 2017, 03:26:42 AM
You can Trade or Invest or go for both. Trading will help you to gain extra BTC and make your investment grow.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
November 20, 2017, 03:07:15 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

For me both are profitable it can probably can give you a pot of income if you just do it wisely. But it depends on the person who will do it because for me investing is a form of a doing nothing thing, you will just need to be wise on finding a project to invest with then after that you will just wait on your money. While trading on the other hand is much riskier than investing, in this thing you need to be wise and you need to have a strategy but the good thing about this js you can gain profit more if you wanted to because you are the one controlling it.
Actually every person is not for trading only neither he is for investing. You have to check what suits you. What are the best advantages one of these two can give you?Only then you can decide for one option. For me, like you said, trading is better too. I must say there are more risks in it against investing but with more risks, comes more profits. Things are easy you only have to see.
Activity: 477
November 20, 2017, 02:57:25 AM
People generally make more money investing than trading.
Where I can invest my bitcoin which it guaranting to give me profit, please tell me. I usually just trading bitcoin-altcoin I get some profit from it, My capital isn't much, I hope I find another way to grow the number of my bitcoun.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 20, 2017, 02:50:08 AM
If i will choose to pick only of them i will pick trading.  Investing is sometimes leads to scam or else you need to wait several months just to make your investments grow. Trading is different , you can earn everyday if your a good trader you can read the markets flow.
The guy is a junior member of the forum. I would advise him to start up with Investment, they are really easy and you don’t have anything to lose in it. All you have to do in Investment is just invest and expect the return on investment you have made.

Before anyone can do trading, they will have to learn lots of things. If you can find a trade demo, you can use it to learn a lot. When you feel you have become perfect, you can then leave Investment and go for trading.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 20, 2017, 02:32:48 AM
That's not true, definitely it will depend on your interest and your skills, it's more favorable for traders to make grow their money easily as they can do trading regularly, provided that they have the skills to be consistent in making money. I am an investor but so far I can make money in day trade due to the market volatility of crypto, I can find a good timing to buy low and sell for a profit.
Activity: 56
November 20, 2017, 02:16:07 AM
its depends on you how you played your money well .. i think you must try the investing and trading so you will know what you like on the two for me investing is good
November 20, 2017, 02:04:54 AM
I think is best you to is to invest.Trading is to hard to make money and not to easy to learn,not unlike invest you be wise where you put your money to invest and also if you invest you in good site you make your money double.
November 20, 2017, 01:40:31 AM
Activity: 268
World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
November 20, 2017, 01:32:53 AM
Both will give you good profit. But for starters, I suggest to invest first to familiarize to the uptrend and downtrend of the market. Trading is not easy, everybody knows that. I requires a lot of research and practice. So for me, start with investment. Invest in a promising coin, search about that coin (of course).
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
November 20, 2017, 01:27:50 AM
i think you should try for trading, but not all in. make it a small amount for first then if you have understand, then you can trade with half amount or some amount of btc you want. for investing, if you really curious, you have to find what kind investing do you want.
Good advice... trading is always the best way to go, and it is always wise to start investing small and increase your budget later to avoid risking of losing money while trading. When you started trading you may learn new things day by day before you master the trading aspects. In order to avoid losing money while learning that is why you are advised to start small. Smiley
Activity: 198
November 20, 2017, 01:23:11 AM
For me, both is good. Investing low value altcoins and after some several months if the altcoins is in its highest value, you may trade it so you may earn a huge amount of money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 20, 2017, 12:54:57 AM
If comparing trading and investing is an activity that will be profitable if you can do well. But most importantly you should have a basic knowledge of both so you do not make the wrong move while doing it.
This decision entirely lies on the capabilities and skillset of the person himself. If he is good in trading, then it is a good way of making more money. The thing is trading is quite a risky job and there are certain chances of suffering a loss if you can’t manage the things well.

Investing your money is really a good option especially when you want to play a safe game. This will also help you in having better income.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
November 20, 2017, 12:53:46 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
My advise to you is to do trading. Trading is the most profitable job in the cryptocurrency. I can say that you can be a millionaire if you do trading. Trading can help us to make more money.
Pages:
Jump to: