Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 62. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 255
November 15, 2017, 08:40:52 PM
if you don't have any experience in trading than you shouldn't because crypto trading is hard thing, what will probabaly kill your balance, better invest, but again best rule in investing high risk = big profit, low risk = low profit.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
November 15, 2017, 09:32:33 AM
Trading is very good compare to investment. If you have some knowledge or skills in bitcoin or altcoin you can do trading because it is better than investments because you can manipulate your earnings easily but investment cant.
Well, I will go for investment everyday and every time because most of the people who make huge money through crypto currency right from the early stage and this days. They make their money through investing into bitcoin and promising ICO. However, trading is so risky, it require and waste time either.

Exactly! Trading and investing of money, both are very good options. It all depends on the person himself that in which thing he is good at. Trading is very much risky thing to do and there are lot of chances that you can lose your money as well. If you want to play a safe game, then it is better to go for investing. Otherwise, if you think you can do well in trading then this is the best possible option.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 08:24:54 AM
First, for the capital split to three parts, one part for investment and one part for trading and one last part use as a precaution if there are unexpected purposes.
really, if not so maybe when we need money we feel confused yes, because our income is already used for trade and investment. if it is not shared then it will be complicated.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 08:22:10 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

I think its good if you use that $200 in trading site.because   you can double it in 1day if your trading skill is good enough.but also it depend on you how much you spend in bitcoin trading.investing is long term procedure.either its a good profit but it needs patient to wait..
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 15, 2017, 07:53:56 AM
You can try and predict what's going to happen based btc worth paragraph. try to sell it for as much as you can and then buy when price drops.
I think both of them are use full for income if you want to do daily trade so you can get your profit on same time and if you want to do investment here so you can get your profit after some time and can take your profit because bitcoin is changing a life of people and I think if someone are using these two things so they can become rich.
Trading and investment are the bests type of source of income because with the right analyzation and strategy in trading then you can easily make a lot of money and if you are smart and if you know that investment is a great source of passive income and that is why you should establish investment and do trading at the same time to make a good source of income.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
November 15, 2017, 07:47:45 AM
You can try and predict what's going to happen based btc worth paragraph. try to sell it for as much as you can and then buy when price drops.
I think both of them are use full for income if you want to do daily trade so you can get your profit on same time and if you want to do investment here so you can get your profit after some time and can take your profit because bitcoin is changing a life of people and I think if someone are using these two things so they can become rich.
Activity: 137
November 15, 2017, 07:38:02 AM
First, for the capital split to three parts, one part for investment and one part for trading and one last part use as a precaution if there are unexpected purposes.
Activity: 184
November 15, 2017, 07:11:20 AM
Both is good but it depends if you have skills with trading then you can do it and earn more but if you are busy and no time then its better to invest.
Yes the trading is very good but in the case of the trading to will have to know all the things about the trading and you will have to collect the information about the bitcoin, as much as I know the bitcoin is getting famous and a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin and holding for the long time, I mean how much we see the bitcoin we will know the real value of the bitcoin so it is the time of the bitcoin we should keep the patience.
Activity: 413
November 15, 2017, 06:23:02 AM
If you are happy taking the risk that you might lose some or possibly even all of your money then trading is the surest way to earn more but like anything its a gamble and isnt for everyone, I dont think theres anyone here who hasnt lost out on trading at one point or another. As for investing, i dont have any sites i would recommend you to invest in because i wouldnt use them myself but just holding bitcoin is an investment in itself. In a few years time it could pay back.
For me I would rather choose trading than investment, maybe it would be risky in trading but in investment is more risk and you dont know what happen in the future so your investing for unpredictable one like your releasing your money without knowing how much your back pay, unlike trading you will be the one who handle if when and how you go through.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
November 15, 2017, 05:30:45 AM
I think both are just as good. trading can make a big profit for buying bitcoin at a cheap price and selling it at an expensive price. if you invest, our bitcoin can keep growing

yeah both are good for growing money. all depends on you if you are a busy person, maybe just put the money by investing. But if you really focus on cryptocurrency do both really good. Moreover, trading can make us become rich in a short time. if you know cryptocurrency, you have to be a trader Smiley
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 05:22:57 AM
To me its better to trade than to invest and it's for safety, but some person is keeping choosing investing, because investing is more profitable than trading, but we all don't know if the one that we invest are legit or a scam, so that's why I'm picking trading for the safety of all.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 15, 2017, 05:12:00 AM
I think both are just as good. trading can make a big profit for buying bitcoin at a cheap price and selling it at an expensive price. if you invest, our bitcoin can keep growing
Activity: 574
November 15, 2017, 04:50:31 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Investment is the best for me to give you a good profit.But you need patient to wait for  a long term to keep back your profit.In trading there some skills that you need to learn and its risky way like gambling.Knowledge and experience for a  investor need or a trader to avoid loosing of money.
If you talk about bitcoin investment its really have to wait for many years like what you've said it's a kind of investment for a long term to be able make a better profits from it and make it double or more than of that. But if you really what to get fast earnings you must learned in trading. In fact there's no risk of it, if you just study first about trading and search more about it,  there's no doubts to be successful traders someday.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
November 15, 2017, 04:29:19 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Investment is the best for me to give you a good profit.But you need patient to wait for  a long term to keep back your profit.In trading there some skills that you need to learn and its risky way like gambling.Knowledge and experience for a  investor need or a trader to avoid loosing of money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
November 15, 2017, 03:56:51 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Investing and trading are both profitable and also good to make more money. I earned now many money because of trading and investing. Both of them are not easy task,  because we need a lot of knowledge to start trading and investing.
Activity: 395
November 15, 2017, 03:28:26 AM
Investment is for long term which will definitely get you good rate of returns on your investment so  would say it will be a good option to invest your money on bitcoins rather than trading, trading is for short term you can put your hand on trading only and only if you know about trading and how it works  or if your are an expertise on trading in the crypto market. Trading is bit risky if you do not have enough skills on trading.
Activity: 43
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 01:41:01 AM
Business or investment are the forms that help us make a lot of money, in terms of profit is so
However, the risk is high, I think the investment will carry a greater risk than business
Activity: 331
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
November 15, 2017, 01:09:48 AM
with 200$ trading is best way also try to find some skills so you can make this 200$ be 20,000$ and start investing
Yes, trading is a very good opportunity to make your 200$ into 20000$ or even more. I think both trading and investing are good options and will give you a good opportunity to make out money. I think you need to decide the best suitable option out of these in your point of view. Go for that option in which you are good at.
If you can find a safe place to invest, then I will say investment is your best bet. Yes it’s true that trading can earn you a large sum of money, but luck is not always on everyone’s side. You might be lucky today and tomorrow you will end up not being lucky. But it’s left for you, if you think you can trade, then get in, if not investment is the best.

so you think trader who earned a lot of money from trading is lean lucky? you have mistaken. i think trader who earned a lot of money, have much knowledge and experience that help them win due to trading, not only lucky. Of course luck is thing indispensable in trading but i think it only occupies about 15% and 85% rest is based on analytical ability market
For me, the ratio of luck and trading is ~ 3:7 means 30% for luck and 70% for your analysis, calculate ... Of course, you can not put your money to invest just because you are a lucky trader. It is only temporary time and you will lose money when you have wrong choice.
Activity: 714
November 14, 2017, 11:02:07 PM
Both are good, main difference is that investing is for long term and trading is short term.
It only depends what do you like more, waiting for very long time to make some profit or actually working to get profit. Both have their own risks too.
We can minimize the risk of trading and investing by keep learn and get experience. Its also depend on capital we have,  the more capital we have the more profit we can get from investment, I think trading is good for people who only have small capital, become day trader in bitcoin exchange can make the capital grow faster.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
November 14, 2017, 07:52:06 PM
Both are good, main difference is that investing is for long term and trading is short term.
It only depends what do you like more, waiting for very long time to make some profit or actually working to get profit. Both have their own risks too.
Pages:
Jump to: