Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 61. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 18, 2017, 09:54:05 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
Here to do both the things are more better then to go with single option . Here perosnally I myself using every ways of making money , so I can manage myself full day with busy schedule with Better profit payout of my hardwork.
If you will make better investment at Better place then definitely you will get profit in small but legimately , and in the trading you will make profit with the patience and sometimes you will be able to make big multiple of money easily .
In the current time if you will ask that which way is most Better way of making earnings then surely you will get answer is trading , but trading really need big experience of knowledge that how much the price for the particular coin fluctuate .
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
November 18, 2017, 09:43:31 AM
Equally good, is it back to you, where do you feel more comfortable and secure? but there are differences that you must understand among others is an event is an effort where we save our money on certain commodities when the price of these commodities is low and sell at high prices to get big profits takes a long time, different from the trading where we can get the advantage of either direction when the price goes down or up but this trading also has a two-way risk if we can not take advantage of opportunities it will be difficult to make a profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 09:40:54 AM
In my opinion, it is best to invest in stock market. There  is a big possibility that your money will grow as time goes by. In terms of trading, it is best to do it in bitcoin since its value in the market change every time which is a good opportunity for traders..
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 18, 2017, 09:26:53 AM
Go for Half Half.50% investing and 50% trading .but before you do this just make sure you will do a good research first about the coins you will be entering.and take good care for those scammers here in crypto.every user is a potential victim for them
Activity: 116
November 18, 2017, 09:09:00 AM
For people who dont have time its better to invest and this is a simple way. In trading you have a lot of chance to lose more then win Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 09:07:34 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

With that amount of bitcoin, i think it's better if you'll just invest it in bitcoin since bitcoin's value will always surge up whenever it encounters a dip in its value. Your chances of earning profit is higher than that of trading since we are not so sure if the tokens that we bought at a lower price has the potential to rise so we can sell it at a higher price too.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 18, 2017, 09:04:19 AM
I personally like investment as there is a little risk of losing money as compare to trading.
It all depends on the skillset and mindset of the person himself. There is no point to deny this thing that trading and investing, both are equally profitable. For me, trading is far more profitable than that of investing of money because I find trading as more interesting thing. Yes, trading is no doubt very much risky but you have to go for such kind of risks. Investing your money is also a good option.
Loan, or whatever they call it, lending and all of them, I won’t support such an idea. How can I send Bitcoin to someone, it’s a big risk, and you can lose your money through that. And I’m not taking loans either. Investment and trading? They are both good, depending on your skills.

You just have to study both, and if you believe things will work out for you through Trading, then go for it. If Investment seem to you that it is better(cause it safe) then you do it.
Activity: 462
November 18, 2017, 08:55:20 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

By doing it both it's just the same thing. When your on trading you are investing some profit to get. And when you are investing.. And that's what you get from trading. And at the same time you're getting an inspiration to survive, and to get up to become a rich one to be successful in life.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
November 18, 2017, 08:48:24 AM
In fact, when we do every trading we are investing at the same time because they are both the same thing, at the same time it can be more guaranteed to do both.
Activity: 86
November 18, 2017, 06:50:01 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
For people who dont want to risk it's better to trade them lesser profit but 100% that you will earn money,while investment you need to do lot of research and examination, and with that it's much bigger profit which is kinda 60% that you will earn if you do good research, anyway good luck. Smiley
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 06:45:05 AM
investing is the best option but it will requires a large of knowledge if you have enough knowledge to understand the rules and regulations of different digital trade then go for investing through which will earn handsome amount of money.also you can buy some Btc and when the price goes up go for selling it.
Activity: 184
November 18, 2017, 06:38:22 AM
In my opinion, before you try to invest it should try trading first, because trading is easier to understand if we diligently pay attention to the market price increase bitcoin, and also trade more we can control completely, we can be free when to buy and sell bitcoin according to our wishes. while our investment should be more trusting to others who hold our investment.
Well it is not like so because if the person is asking for the help we should not say that the bitcoin is now known to everyone but still some people are new and they are not aware of the ups and the down of the bitcoin as a lot of the people are still don’t know the bitcoin and they are earning the low profit so it is good to guide the people about the price of the bitcoin I hope you got what I want to ask now and you will find the bitcoin future more brighter than today.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 18, 2017, 05:12:09 AM
Its actually vise versa and you can earn a lot by doing both in the long run..
That is advisable because a lot of people are gettng their success through trading and investing. As long as you can consider this as your passion you'll love what you are doing and that will give you an inspiration to survive and ensure success.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
November 18, 2017, 04:26:15 AM
Its actually vise versa and you can earn a lot by doing both in the long run..
Activity: 175
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
November 17, 2017, 10:16:21 PM
I think you should go for 50% investment 50% trading for you to know what is suitable for you. But before entering in any investment and trading you should better know or you should have enough knowledge in any investment site or trading sitr that you've entered. Trust yourself that you can make it even though the road of success is rough.
Activity: 100
November 17, 2017, 09:21:03 PM
It depends want you want to investment and if you want to invest make sure choose or satisfied for your investment there many kinds of investment and to research if secured it is.About trading for me  i have no knowledge.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
November 17, 2017, 06:48:21 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

here is the possible situation that might happen.
INVESTING, yes it is a good way to invest your money but you have to be careful on the scamming sites that surrounds bitcoin. You can invest first with a small amount until you make sure that it is trusted.
TRADING, yes it could be. Negotiating with people. But still, you have to trade with a smaller amount and you have to be wise and be really careful.
No one could give a permanent choice between these two. Actually trading and investment both are something that depends upon the skills of a person who is indulged in it. If someone is really good at negotiations and excel in the communication skills, then he might opt for trading as a way of earning money. On the other hand investment could get priority over trading if someone is good at analysis and calculations.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 17, 2017, 02:53:37 PM
You have to take in a ton before you begin exchanging. It's truly preferable to contribute over exchanging as you said no take much time occupations. In exchanging, you have to center or you require additional time on the grounds that once the bitcoin ascend and you don't see it you lose all your benefit.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 04:56:18 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
You do both or the investmnet nor trading you can do both and has both profits. Although trading has more income than investing because it has no limits of money or in transactions though invesment also but trading has an instant income but risky sometimes. It up to you mate to handle such work and patience.

I wouldn't suggest him to do so since If he is a newbie then he is prone to get scam an be appealed by those refferal monkey guys so he must stay away on investment thing and rather the main thing that he need to focus with is the trading since as you said he might gonna get an unlimited profits if he's been well trained to do some nasty trades on some exchanges existing out there.
I think that if you do both you can get the most out of you profit because by trading you can make money but you can not be sure that you will get more money because there are days that trading wont get you money or even make you lose btc.
I agree with you i lost a lot with trading because the coins did not become as big as i had expected and went down a more but after a while i knew in which one to invest and trust and now i have even more profit than loss.
Same things goes for me trading is a very smart thing to do because this way you can earn from more coins at the same time and you can easily get money faster then if you only invest  in bitcoin trading is the easiest and fastest way to earn.
You must go for the option that will yield you more percentages of profits. In comparison of trading and investing, I think trading is better and it will make more money for you. Like every other business person, if someone have little skills of how to deal in hard times, nothing is best than trading. It gives you more from less investment and it is not that much difficult.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 15, 2017, 10:52:08 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Rule #1 please don't gamble your money. It will be best if you will ijvest it in any potential altcoin. But of course before you invest, do some research first. Invest on coins like play coins. Because this is the future of esports betting. I did some research on this and have flund out that the origin country which is austria has legalized bitcoin and this is the altcoin that they have launched.
Pages:
Jump to: