Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 63. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 17
November 14, 2017, 07:46:36 PM
with 200$ trading is best way also try to find some skills so you can make this 200$ be 20,000$ and start investing
Yes, trading is a very good opportunity to make your 200$ into 20000$ or even more. I think both trading and investing are good options and will give you a good opportunity to make out money. I think you need to decide the best suitable option out of these in your point of view. Go for that option in which you are good at.
If you can find a safe place to invest, then I will say investment is your best bet. Yes it’s true that trading can earn you a large sum of money, but luck is not always on everyone’s side. You might be lucky today and tomorrow you will end up not being lucky. But it’s left for you, if you think you can trade, then get in, if not investment is the best.

so you think trader who earned a lot of money from trading is lean lucky? you have mistaken. i think trader who earned a lot of money, have much knowledge and experience that help them win due to trading, not only lucky. Of course luck is thing indispensable in trading but i think it only occupies about 15% and 85% rest is based on analytical ability market
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
November 14, 2017, 07:43:31 PM
Trading and investing it was good if you know how to work on that.
We know it was too risky to doing that two of work.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 14, 2017, 07:09:03 PM
I think trading is better than investing, my main reason because I do not like to wait for a long time, I prefer to speculate with trading so that it can be a loss or profit in a short time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 14, 2017, 05:01:56 PM
Investing is risky especially its hard to find a legit one nowadays... there is no assurance that you will earn, however I agree that it is less risky than trading because in trading you have to be knowlegeable and always in monitor in your coins because of the movement of the value.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
November 14, 2017, 12:32:47 PM
First of all,you need to know about these point "Trading" and "Investing ".These are two important things.They are totally different from others. You need to know both.To invest in Bitcoin,you need to know how to use this and how you get money as a profit. Generally, Bitcoin is now world most popular crypto currency. It is based on online.So you have to know how to use it.Trading is another thing which is one kind of business. If you want to trade, you will need trusted site for this.Because, there are many fake sites.So you need to be careful to handle this.In my opinion, I think both are good.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
November 14, 2017, 11:43:04 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

What I choose is trading. Because the bigger the chance is that I earn more here. Unlike investment with profit fix every day. And if you have not been lucky, we might even steal our hard earned money. In trading you will not lose money. Since the value of a currency has fallen, it still has chances to be patient and of course patience. Do not let your feelings control you because it brings you something that you do not care about.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 11:21:19 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

In my opinion you should try both. Try the two of it for you to discover it which it better because you can know it by your own because every people have different knowledge and strategy. If you discover it by your own it can make you happy than obeying the suggestions. you need to divide your money in the two of it and take risk  for you to earn a lot.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
November 14, 2017, 11:08:16 AM
for me trading is the good choices, you can get more than investing if our trading skill is good, to make your skill tradings good you need to try and make some research about trading and coin that you trade, if you have enough informattion you can get the conclusion about that coin
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 11:05:12 AM
Which one is good, trading or investing? I think for me, trading is good than investing. Trading is the act of exchanging goods and services to another. Trading is good, because in trading you are only exchanging but also build relationship with others.
Activity: 1358
November 14, 2017, 10:45:42 AM
if I have $200 I will go on trading you can make maybe $1,000 in 2 or 3 months, investing you can make profit but if you want to wait 1 or 2 years to get the result of the coin that you invested but I choose bitcoin for long term investment.
Activity: 28
November 14, 2017, 09:35:55 AM
I'd say time is the key factor here. There is no point in trading if you haven't got the time to do it. Then it's better to do the research once and stick with that investment. On the other hand, if you have time you can try it (but I'm not going to say how much you can gain.)
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 09:00:32 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
You can do trading, but don't put all your money try it for a small amout and when you know how trading works you can put how much money you want.

Investing it is also good but only if you have knowledge in investing and how it works and also skill in choosing what kind of investment you want.
Activity: 418
November 14, 2017, 08:25:36 AM
in my opinion both are equally good and can provide profit, the risk between trading and investment is almost same but I think more secure investment but if investment takes a long time while trading does not take long to get profit.
Activity: 44
November 14, 2017, 08:24:39 AM
I will do both of them Cheesy BTCBTC
Activity: 11
November 14, 2017, 08:18:42 AM
You can try and predict what's going to happen based btc worth paragraph. try to sell it for as much as you can and then buy when price drops.
Activity: 140
Quo Vadis
November 14, 2017, 08:13:11 AM
Investing is good for the beginers but it also requires alot of research and patience in order to make good decisions. After making more money from your investments you can start trading with small amounts and see how it goes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
November 14, 2017, 08:06:47 AM
i think you should try for trading, but not all in. make it a small amount for first then if you have understand, then you can trade with half amount or some amount of btc you want.

for investing, if you really curious, you have to find what kind investing do you want.
youve got it right mate,but i think before going to investing he must understand first the essence ok trading and whats inside it.because trading is not that easy to learn youll need time and dedication to learn and survive
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION
November 14, 2017, 08:01:10 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
For me, i think both trading and investing are good ways on how to earn money. Both of that will benefit you in bitcoin and will help you gain more profit. But if you will choose one, choose investing. Even though it will take a long time to gain profit, you will surely earn a money through it. But be careful to those fake investments that steal your money.
Activity: 7
November 14, 2017, 08:00:30 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
According to what I have researched, I found out that the trading is more profitable than investing. Many people became rich because of trading. I earned also many bitcoins because of trading. Do not afraid to enter to the trading world because I am sure that you can earn a lot of bitcoins.

I agree, most of my friends are trading because they say to me that its way more profitable than rather investing in it. I do only investing now because i haven't got the skill to do a trading thing.

I think it looks very difficult to master it even skilled person have a bad time with it.
Activity: 28
November 14, 2017, 07:58:38 AM
Both trading and investment are good, but prefer  trading, because trading is an act of buying and selling, so it give day to day return,it has less risk compare to investment.  why investment is long term, full  with risk and uncertainty.the return of investment defer, unlike trading.
I also agree with your opinion Because investing is very vulnerable to the occurrence of major problems that can make us experience failure While trading we can simply play a variety of coins at will at the time of experiencing high prices and automatic profits can also be obtained in the short term.
If you really want to choose between those two then you should think about your time. Is your time is enough for you to learn something for a long time process or your time is just enough to learn some basic things for short term process? If you can do learning in long term then it is more of a side of trading because trading will bring a lot of profit because you will understand how to analyze a coin and read the market while if you can only do short term of learning then you should stick in long term investing because it will help you to gain almost a guaranteed return because in investing especially for long term cryptocurrency investment are always the best for paying off its investors.
I agree with you it does take a lot of time to know which one will suit you the best like with me it is trading because i can follow a lot easily and i know how the most of the things work and how we are able to earn a lot through altcoins.
I agree with you through altcoins we can all earn a lot from you also it is very easy to invest in these kinds of things because it is harder to invest in normal thins like nike and stuff because crypto currency is the future so we all know about it.
Pages:
Jump to: