Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 64. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 07:55:45 AM
Both trading and investing are good also trading is investing because if you have enough money to invest and a good trader then being rich is for you.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 14, 2017, 07:27:30 AM
Trading. I have never heard anyone that became rich because of investing on sites that promises good returns and most of it are complains about it and unfortunate stories.

investment does not mean you are just putting money at the site, just hold bitcoin it is including investment. so current investments are not like a few years ago, so many mining and ponzi sites. but now users are already smart enough, so currently there are not many sites like that, and you are right, I also think it is very difficult to become rich if investments in site.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
November 14, 2017, 05:48:34 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
According to what I have researched, I found out that the trading is more profitable than investing. Many people became rich because of trading. I earned also many bitcoins because of trading. Do not afraid to enter to the trading world because I am sure that you can earn a lot of bitcoins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
November 14, 2017, 05:31:40 AM
As far as my personal opinion goes, I'd say invest the majority of your coins but also try engaging in trading.

I haven't had the chance to do trading myself because I'm still in the process of learning it and I'm still not quite ready.
As far as I know if I'm going to choose I would choose both because trading is good and even investing.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 05:10:27 AM
Trading. I have never heard anyone that became rich because of investing on sites that promises good returns and most of it are complains about it and unfortunate stories.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 12:43:36 AM
Trading are investing are both good if your goal is to earn but as of  now i prefer trading rathen than investing because right now it is so hard to find a trusted investment company that your money will be safe or assured so its better to trade it first.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
November 13, 2017, 11:43:14 PM
I think both is good and both will give you some profit provided that you know how to make it work. well, if you want a faster way of gaining some profit, i suggest you go for trading but be sure to know maybe more than just the basics and know the coins that you are trading with. Skills is important in trading so you better have that so called skills and knowledge before diving into it. On the hand, investment is a bit easier but it takes time for you to have some profit. You can invest in ICOs if you want but bedore you do, do some research on the icos that you are planning to invest in. Know their project and the people behind it.
good one is investing or trading because if the best way to earn more money and you can invest some of the success Ico to earn more bicoin / alt coin you better to understand and try to invest to have better profit.
Activity: 238
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
November 13, 2017, 11:16:18 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Better trade your money first, then if your 200$ is higher then go invest it in trusted investment site Smiley
Activity: 322
November 13, 2017, 11:12:18 PM
Trading and investing are both good especially if you are pertaining to profit. But the thing here is that, in investing, it is now hard to find where should you invest that profit will be assured.So I think trading is more profitable.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 13, 2017, 11:04:38 PM
I think both is good and both will give you some profit provided that you know how to make it work. well, if you want a faster way of gaining some profit, i suggest you go for trading but be sure to know maybe more than just the basics and know the coins that you are trading with. Skills is important in trading so you better have that so called skills and knowledge before diving into it. On the hand, investment is a bit easier but it takes time for you to have some profit. You can invest in ICOs if you want but bedore you do, do some research on the icos that you are planning to invest in. Know their project and the people behind it.

Investing is better if you know what you are putting your funds into but if it is uncertain then you are better off trading along the margins for short term profits because bitcoin has huge volatility that if you study it very well you can take advantage of and profit from just like many traders out there.
Investing is indeed the better way of making our money grow because in trading, it has as higher risk but like you said, if you will learned how to take advantage or use volatility to make money then you will get into it and the trading will become so much easier for you and that is when you are going to make a lot of money that is higher from investing.
Activity: 81
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
November 13, 2017, 10:51:37 PM
Trading and investing are both good and are pretty much the same thing, the difference is that investing is basically a long term trade. Personally I am an investor instead of a trader as I do not have the time or skills necessary to really trade too actively.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
November 13, 2017, 10:49:40 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

For me invest and trading are same..
But if you want quick profit go to trading because trading rapidly change profit.
But if you can wait invest is also good but slowly profitable such as stock price..
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
November 13, 2017, 09:18:24 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
whether you choose on trading or investing one thing is for sure,you will have to put in some man hours and energy.but investing is always better,to be successful in trading requires a lot of experience and a different mindset.After a being successful investor,the knowledge can be used to learn trading and over a period will have the posibility to be successful there too.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
November 13, 2017, 07:43:55 PM

Investing is better if you know what you are putting your funds into but if it is uncertain then you are better off trading along the margins for short term profits because bitcoin has huge volatility that if you study it very well you can take advantage of and profit from just like many traders out there.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 13, 2017, 07:04:48 PM
Activity: 252
November 13, 2017, 04:49:12 PM
People invest in the hope of profits. But the real investment sites are very difficult to find now because most of them eventually end up scam. On the other hand, there is a need to have to experience for trading. So, choosing one of these two is the best option.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 09:33:06 AM
Both trading and investment high risk of losing or scamming. i think it's better trading than investment.if u invest u you have to find a good place to invest.importantly you need to spend time to observe the markets for good..
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 09:20:43 AM
Of course trading is better, especially Fair & Square trading.
Investing is more like cheating, nothing special about that.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 13, 2017, 09:18:57 AM
I will go with trading, you can earn money everyday but with a low amount of money if you are beginner. Investing now is really risky there are a lot of ICO scams going on today.
Activity: 218
November 13, 2017, 09:16:32 AM
For me the two are good but when the low price of bitcoin or any exchanges you may get low but we need to wait for the price to rise and the more we can get and do more than double our money we need to be secure.

Therefore patience is the main thing we have to wake up while using bitcoin: for we will always be faced with obstacles that are quite extreme. If you are not able to deal with it then it is definitely a confusion and a desire to get out of the circumference of the bitcoin is very large. So if that is the case then we will get a huge disadvantage, because all profits and losses originating from ourselves. Bitcoin actually depends on how we use it, because it is only a tool and bitcoin we as users
Pages:
Jump to: