Pages:
Author

Topic: Which operating system do you use? Windows? Linux? Mac? other? - page 10. (Read 15069 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Linux Mint KDE 17.1
Windows 10 Pro
Activity: 821
Merit: 1003
Linux of course, but Windows for gaming and other useless stuff
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Windows only  Wink
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
For me windows 7 is the best. It is the most amazing work of microsoft after windows xp till. Can't say anything about windows 10 because i haven't used it yet but soon will.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
windows 10 ...the best  Cool
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
windows and ubuntu
Activity: 33
I like to use the Windows operating system. This is the one that I am the most used to having throughout the years and since I work on computers, I have had a lot of experience with doing all of this on the Windows system. I know there are quite a few people who do not like the Windows systems, but they are some of the best selling in the country so they must be doing something right. They do well for me and I do not plan to use any of the other ones that are around so I think that is what I will probably stick with unless something really goes wrong with it over the years.

Mac is one that I do not plan to use ever. I hate the Mac computers and think they are overpriced and they are slow and clunky. The only thing I ever heard about these is that you should choose to go with them because they cannot get a virus. But of course they will find out that viruses can happen on these computers. Of course there is some viruses that will go with the computer. While they are made slightly different compared to the windows computers, someone is going to become smart enough to take over and make this kind of virus and there goes the benefit of using this kind of computer.

I had to use these computers when I was in school when I was in advertising. I always thought they were slow and did not work as well as you would like. I know people raved about how great and the college tried to get me to purchase one of my own, but I refused. I loved my windows computer and each time I had to use a Mac computer, it became harder to use even though they were new. I would not recommend using this kind of operating system for any of your needs.

I have heard a few things about Linux, but do not know anyone personally who has used this system. It seems like a great option if you want the functionality of using the windows system but would like some of the cool features that come from using a Mac. I might recommend this one, except that I have never personally used it in the past so I cannot really help with that.

So out of what I have used, I would go with the windows systems. It is easier to use and I like it the most.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I am using Windows for all my life. Started with Windows XP in 2003 and now i am on Windows 7, considering to upgrade to Windows 10. I used Linux on the computer in my school but i like Windows more Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
Activity: 31
Activity: 35
linux and mac
Activity: 41
windows xp and 7
Activity: 31