Pages:
Author

Topic: Which operating system do you use? Windows? Linux? Mac? other? - page 9. (Read 15069 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
I am currently using windows 7 (32bit) but my favourite still go to Windows XP it is a simple operating system
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Mageia linux 5
Ubuntu and windows
Windows 7 & Windows 10
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Windows. I get too used to it cant even think to switch
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1531
my main OS is linux : (xubuntu 15.04)
Other virtual OS : windows 7 and more linux distributions (Suse, debian, Elementary OS, Linux mint, openBSD, Centos)
What is your choice of virtualization : vmware workstation, virtual box, vmware player
my phones iphone3 and iphone4 and my tables is ipad3 but I'dont like OsX

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I'm using Windows 8 on my laptop
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007
Arch Linux, because it's light-weight, and I like its package manager (pacman) most of all distro families.

Although I can do a typical manual command-line Arch Linux installation, I've been using Antergos (which is basically Arch Linux with a graphical installer) on my main machine for half a year now. My desktop environment is the Gnome 3 Shell. In this setup it would also be very beginner-friendly. I'm very happy with it and it practically ended my distro-hopping phase.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynwnCpVjgfM
Activity: 7
Which operating system do you use? Windows? Linux? Mac? other?
other Cry
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Windows 10 on the main pc
Windows 8.1 on the crypto pc (Dedicated only to crypto coins)
Windows Embedded PosReady 2009 on the node pc (That i will use to help some new cryptocoins) but on this one i will switch to ReactOs
Activity: 28
Windows. It’s the most popular desktop and laptop operating system in the world and offers the widest compatibility with existing software and hardware.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Bitcoin Faucet & Blog
Windows 7. Eventually Ubuntu.
Activity: 28
I am using Windows 7 operating system on my personal computer. I am very satisfied with it. In the future I want to try Windows 8 and Windows 10 Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: