Pages:
Author

Topic: While you are panicking.... - page 2. (Read 1235 times)

Activity: 849
Merit: 507
April 22, 2018, 07:28:06 PM
On bad news, big players and arrange a collapse of the market to increase the portfolio, and alarmists naturally sell even at the price lower than buying.

Well but this is normal, we are all always seeing this kind of people when there is such a market, and also when there are so many manipulators just like it happened when bitcoin went down from $20k to less than $6k in less than two months..

Activity: 588
Merit: 106
April 22, 2018, 07:24:34 PM
While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers
yes, that's right. they take advantage of small traders to make big profits, why? as you say "they take the opportunity when other traders panic". so they whales can increase the volume of BTC. and when all the volume is enough. they will make panic buying. so the price will go up.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
April 22, 2018, 06:50:09 PM
While you are panicking over the decline in the price of bitcoin, the largest bitcoin holders will have an even more volume of bitcoins because of the panickers

of course in times of dip people worrying about what will happen for bitcoin price value how much percentage value decreasing in the coinmarketcap but for those people have strong experience and knows what is bitcoin as volatile decentralized panicking i will sure for you mate didn't panicking in times of dip because after the dip surely bitcoin price bounce back again their price into the coinmarketcap.
one of the effect those people making panic of bitcoin is because listening in the fake news and making panic for themselves, patience and calm are best way key of success. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 06:34:52 PM
Experienced investors are never panicking, they are calmly following the market and waiting to evaluate new opportunities. Unfortunately, investors who are not familiar with the market or who are new investors are selling in panic, and for this reason they lose money.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 03:53:14 PM
I am not panicking because I now that this daming months the price off bitcoin is slowly going high.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 03:50:40 PM
I do not think there's any panic in my mind bitcoin has decreased in price because I still have confidence that bitcoin will experience price increase in the future can only withstand patience
Well it is true that bitcoin has very good price and it is increasing even more but if you will sell at panic price then it will surely decrease your profit so secure your profit and don’t sell at panic price, I never suggest my friends to sell their bitcoin at this time when it is getting to the height, so have patience you will not lose in this investment if you have patience and if you believe in bitcoin strongly, never panic just hold.
Activity: 533
April 22, 2018, 03:10:56 PM
There always will be week hands and the people that need to sell it.
Don't be in that group of people.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 03:00:41 PM
I, too, time understood, that panic is thus meaningless. I'm investing in long-term, which is why I have no reason to be nervous. I'm just waiting for the price to recover.
Activity: 364
April 22, 2018, 02:47:00 PM
I already learned to hold myself together and not to sell coins at drawdown. Though I never did, I always wanted to get rid of  coins as quickly as possible and to gain at least some money. But stopped in time.
Activity: 406
April 22, 2018, 08:44:05 AM
When the coin price drops I try to buy more coins because the decision is able to anticipate the occurrence of large losses and able to create a second chance for traders to target profits.Although the time required is relatively long but with patience all desires may happen in the future.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
April 22, 2018, 07:39:44 AM
I never panicked, this is normal behavior for bitcoin every year. So, just hold and wait the better time)

Sadly not all of the Bitcoin holders are like you. A lot of people tends to panic when it comes to their Digital currency investment but I do not know why since we all know that Digital Currencies are volatile, we do not know what will happen and when pumps and dumps will happen so we just got to grab a good opportunity to sell and buy and go with it.
Activity: 280
April 22, 2018, 07:33:14 AM
panic is not the solution when looking at bitcoin prices down, but for me this is an opportunity to buy as much as you can afford, so that later can enjoy it when the price goes back up.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 22, 2018, 07:31:18 AM
As the great investor Warren Buffett says be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful. Those who respond to the panic selling wave, suffer the most because of it. I have always applied the rule of Warren Buffet when it comes to investment and as we don't have method market as of now it really helps to make a good amount of profit. One should never get himself under the fear of missing out, otherwise big whales and smart investors are always ready to take benefit of such behaviour.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
April 22, 2018, 07:27:42 AM
On bad news, big players and arrange a collapse of the market to increase the portfolio, and alarmists naturally sell even at the price lower than buying.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
April 22, 2018, 07:17:12 AM
Maybe it is nonsense for a bitcoin user to be a panicked type of person.  It is because it is the fundamental to know how volatile bitcoin is,  and holding here is the key.  It is true here that patience is virtue,  and you really need here to be patience and wait for the perfect opportunity to sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 350
April 22, 2018, 07:15:30 AM
I never panicked, this is normal behavior for bitcoin every year. So, just hold and wait the better time)

We don't need to panic, if the value goes down its our chance to buy a large amount of bitcoin then hold again for another turn of the price to rise again. So there is nothing to worry, we just need to be smart sometimes.
Activity: 126
April 22, 2018, 06:44:30 AM
when you are panic definitely u gonna lose your money . crypto market volatility always high here you gonna make your money double triple if your strategy and coin selection was good . don't follow any fud and scam news stay positive and try to invest longterm then see you will be always gainer.
Activity: 93
April 22, 2018, 06:44:09 AM
I don’t panic. I generally choose to buy after the market has fallen for a while. After a panic decline, I’ll go through corrections. Smart investors will choose to wait for a while, and experienced people will seize the opportunity and not miss any profit.
Patience is the foundation of investment
Activity: 301
Merit: 3
DAEFROM.com
April 22, 2018, 06:38:57 AM
People should get used to every corrections, after all, the market is very volatile and that's what making it more exciting. Panicking will only lead to lose but if you keep holding and have some faith and believe that market will soon recover and stabilize, you will get rid of that panic and will not do panic selling. Surely you'll not regret holding your coins when the market recovered and pump up again.
Activity: 266
April 22, 2018, 06:17:23 AM
hell yeah this was true because of pool people afraid to lost big so they are selling their bitcoin to prevent big lost.
Pages:
Jump to: