Pages:
Author

Topic: white paper. !! - page 8. (Read 30120 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 04:31:01 PM
Read the white paper of the project is a must. You will have an idea of ​​what project this is and what team is involved in. Many do not study it and this is wrong.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 04:05:35 PM
White paper is important in a project. This is where  you read about their project, their proposals and also where you can find if it is scam. Thats why it is very important that you know the project by their whitepaper, some of us  ignore it thats why it cause loose of their hardwork by not paying them back.
Activity: 420
November 09, 2018, 03:52:08 PM
All the information about the project is in the Whitepaper, it is very important that a project has a Whitepaper, if it is long and nice to look it doesn't mean it is legit already. You can find a project if it is a scam, if there's a info that is not true it is a scam so before you participate in a project, you must read their Whitepaper first to find out what's the project for. Smiley
Activity: 897
Merit: 101
November 09, 2018, 03:43:28 PM
reading a whitepaper is important because the whitepaper is useful for introducing a project. The whitepaper usually guides investors to decide whether to invest or not.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
November 09, 2018, 02:53:06 PM
I always check all the data from the WP, so I have an opportunity to detect fake ICO long before the start of the sales. I always alert people via Twitter.

Share the secret of how do you manage with a 100% chance of identifying cheaters? I am not talking about projects where it is very easy to do this. I'm talking about projects that look pretty decent.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 01:03:30 PM
The whitepaper of a project is the most important document of it. Through the whitepaper, you get to know the exact things that they want to work, information about the team and partnerships they have built. Any serious investors will surely read the whitepaper thoroughly.
In fact it was the first evaluation of the team's seriousness on the project. We must see their success and intellectual investment in it
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
November 09, 2018, 12:59:26 PM
The whitepaper has to contain technical information that you can use to know if the ICO is possible or not, if a whitepaper does not know how to explain correctly what are the intentions of its developers and how they are going to achieve it, then it could be that you are facing a scam, because the whitepaper is the thoughts of the devs captured for the understanding of future investors.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 12:57:24 PM
I see the importance of a technical document for choosing the right project for investment as number 3. First in importance I consider the study of product quality, the second in importance is the study of the development team. In the end, the first and second and third is very important. Of course, the risks of fraud will remain.
Activity: 243
November 09, 2018, 11:15:59 AM
why it's important to read white paper

I know to know about the project if it's a scam.

what is the importance of white paper I can ask for your opinion.
thanks.

White paper is very important in order to determine if the current project you are joining or ico that you are interested to invest is legitimate or not so white paper is very necessary for investors to be knowledgeable.
It is very important to read the whitepaper because it is the root on how they explained their products if it's really worth it to invest and joined their project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 12:52:53 PM
as I said before, as for me the white paper is a mandatory technical document when choosing a project. One minus is that this is mainly a foreign language document.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
November 09, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

thanks.
In my very own opinion, whitepaper is the most important thing other than the website itself, in the project or in the ICO because when reading some white paper you will noticed when the project or the ico is a scam or not. In the white paper it contains the important information on the said icos or projects.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 12:29:23 PM
The whitepaper of a project is the most important document of it. Through the whitepaper, you get to know the exact things that they want to work, information about the team and partnerships they have built. Any serious investors will surely read the whitepaper thoroughly.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
November 09, 2018, 12:14:09 PM
the whitepaper is not the main one but you can see the irregularities of a project from there but if you often read other whitepapers it will be easier to see expert reviews about the project if there is one that says this scam project leaves immediately if the dev is unable to give a reasonable answer.
Activity: 714
November 09, 2018, 12:09:14 PM
Without reading the technical documentation it is difficult to understand the essence of the project. And if you are going to invest in the project, white paper is one of the important points that requires careful study. From white paper you can get almost all the information about the project. Learn about the team, tokens, ico, view the roadmap, etc. In fact, if you haven't studied white paper, you haven't studied the project.
Activity: 980
November 09, 2018, 12:01:01 PM
The whitepaper has a major role to check any ICO as it gives you detailed information about everything like the project, the team working on the project, their roadmap to implement it and all other necessary information.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
November 09, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

thanks.
it's harder to lie in a whitepaper though.
but I think, if they really want to scam, the white paper must be complete very carefully,
so I don't think it's help
just read when you really want to invest, and want to know well about the whole project.
It is very easy to copy or edit, scam project will even have a perfect white paper over a real project, if we just read the white paper and And decide on the project that is scam or real, it is too early
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 11:26:03 AM
A well written white paper identifies a gap in the market and how this new product/service will be developed.

A strong team translates this white paper into a reality, which very few actually manage to do.

check out both to identify projects that will be successful, Plutus are one of the very few projects in my portfolio that have gone from white paper to a live beta version, they are in essence a crypto payment platform that lets you spend crypto in-store, anywhere that accepts VISA/Mastercard. Unlike competitors, they have created a decentralized version of the service and its cheaper (hence the gap in the market). https://plutus.it/
Activity: 398
November 08, 2018, 12:21:50 PM

thanks.
it's harder to lie in a whitepaper though.
but I think, if they really want to scam, the white paper must be complete very carefully,
so I don't think it's help
just read when you really want to invest, and want to know well about the whole project.
Activity: 62
November 08, 2018, 12:03:52 PM
Whitepaper is one of the most important part of the project. It shows the main idea of this project. Many scams don't pay attention to it. So, if whitepaper has many mistakes, I do not advise you to invest
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
November 08, 2018, 11:33:16 AM
Yeah, that's true. We can know any pieces of information about the project by reading the whitepaper. And if we don't understand well, we can ask the team by using social media that they provide for us.

This is very much needed. that's very true because that's where all the explanations about the project will be done. You will find all the ways and benefits of the project that will be developed.
Pages:
Jump to: