Pages:
Author

Topic: white paper. !! - page 9. (Read 30120 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 11:12:34 AM
Yeah, that's true. We can know any pieces of information about the project by reading the whitepaper. And if we don't understand well, we can ask the team by using social media that they provide for us.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 07:13:52 AM
The correct white paper is like an instruction and service contract, and a website is like an advertising brochure. Therefore, without reading the white paper, get not what was expected, but rather you get what was advertised only under certain circumstances. Never be lazy to learn everything in detail in matters relating to personal finances.
Activity: 238
November 07, 2018, 02:27:54 AM
I always check all the data from the WP, so I have an opportunity to detect fake ICO long before the start of the sales. I always alert people via Twitter.
November 06, 2018, 09:38:20 AM
why it's important to read white paper

I know to know about the project if it's a scam.

what is the importance of white paper I can ask for your opinion.
thanks.
This is the guidelines of the project and all necessary information like the token allocation, and roadmaps are written on their whitepaper. Although some terminology they use are hard to understand for a average people but those team are available thru their telegram chat if you need clarification.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
November 06, 2018, 09:29:00 AM
Whitepaper gives you the details of what the ICO intend to achieve and how they plan to achieve their set objectives and goals! You will also be furnished with milestones and plan they have set for themselves!
Activity: 490
November 06, 2018, 08:40:15 AM
I think white paper is used to inform investors about their future vision and mission whatever they present is on the white paper. I think white paper cannot be used as a benchmark to determine whether a gift is a scam or not even a scam now looks so convincing that it used to be very easy to recognize from some features such as websites and white paper but now I don't think that can be used as a benchmark
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
November 06, 2018, 08:34:46 AM
Often, ico members turn to admins with all sorts of questions on ico, and they in turn will send everyone to read whitepaper. This happens as all information on ico and its product and development plans is spelled out in whitepaper. And if a question arises, the answer can be obtained precisely by reading the whitepaper. How to identify frauds through the whitepaper, then most likely it will be hard to do, because whitepaper can be created as informative as possible with a lot of useful information, but this cannot guarantee that this ico will be successful and will not be a fraud. At most, this can show how seriously admins approached the creation of a whitepaper.
Activity: 322
November 06, 2018, 08:11:18 AM

thanks.

Moreover, you need to read the white paper several time, because in other case you may miss important changes about terms and strategy.
Activity: 238
November 06, 2018, 06:06:32 AM
You may write anything you want in WP, which means that only people, who are skilled enough to see the lie will be able to detect fake ICOs reading it.
Activity: 364
November 06, 2018, 06:01:41 AM
Because it is the most important document of a project and if a whitepaper consists of 10 pages and the project aims to collect 50 million, something strange is happening. I would skip this ICO and move to another one.
November 06, 2018, 04:54:35 AM

thanks.

I consider that we shoudl invent something similar to WP police. Teams often change WPs, especially, when some investments are made, large investments
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 06:57:23 PM
Yes I agree with you, if project is scam what's the benifit to read whitepaper.But whitepaper not a way for identify scam project or not.When you choose a ico for invest then you should read white paper.By whitepaper you can know details about project and roadmap,plan etc.
Activity: 434
October 24, 2018, 01:49:44 AM

thanks.

Of course, any experienced expert in the crypto market will definitely confirm - the whitepaper really is of great importance for the right investments. Therefore, you need to carefully study the information about the developers, development strategies, prospects and technologies of a particular project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
October 23, 2018, 10:19:07 AM
Whitepaper is the main document of any project as it gives you complete and detailed information about the concept, its working and the team information who handle the project.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 622
October 23, 2018, 08:39:07 AM
It is important to analyze the project based on the whitepaper. WP contains the completed information about the project. It may be one of the elements that we must pay attention to consider that the project is interesting or not. But, we must not only learn about the WP. We must also learn about their team and token transaction.
Activity: 232
October 23, 2018, 08:29:24 AM

thanks.

A thorough study of a particular project is essential for profitable and safe investments. Successful investors in the crypto market are constantly talking about this. Particular attention should definitely be studied the provisions and information of white paper, with an understanding of the strategy, goals and specifics of a particular project.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
October 22, 2018, 08:26:02 AM
As for reading or not white paper, everything is clear - certainly to read. But there are projects in which it is written in a complex technical language. In other words, the text was not adapted to the average user. As an example, look at the Harmony project (a highly scalable blockchain platform for smart contracts and decentralized applications). If you take a comprehensive analysis, the project looks interesting, but it has little informative website. And about the white paper does not make sense to say, the document is very difficult to perceive.  But with all this, the project already has funding of $ 18 million.
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
October 22, 2018, 08:23:10 AM

thanks.

I read white paper for scam projects
Some were good ..!
On the whole white paper is useful for evaluating the whole project
The idea
Applicability
Product and details
Possibility of success
Tokens and its details.
Activity: 448
October 22, 2018, 08:18:27 AM
In white paper you will find majority of answers for your questions, whatever you want, tokenometrics, bounty pool, use of funds, soft and hard cap, token usability and even address of smart contract.
Reading WP is a must for wise investors
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
October 22, 2018, 08:13:20 AM
In my work, whitepaper is always of great importance for successful and profitable investments. The study of this document allows you to objectively assess the potential and future prospects of the project. Therefore, I always recommend carefully studying the document for a successful and safe investment.
Pages:
Jump to: