Pages:
Author

Topic: white paper. !! - page 3. (Read 30120 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 12, 2019, 08:20:20 AM
why it's important to read white paper

I know to know about the project if it's a scam.

what is the importance of white paper I can ask for your opinion.
thanks.
In my own opinion or statement about having a whitepaper for every ICO projects is important for the sake of their investors or supporters will have some additional source of information about a the project, where it will be listed , what will be it's uses and most important , is how it can help to improve the crypto industry. It is where the whole project is detailed about.
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
January 12, 2019, 06:49:50 AM
To the best of my knowledge, whitepaper stands as the mirror reflecting what the project has to offer. This encompasses the project aim, problems solved by the project, the team, their vision and mission, disclaimers for ICO partakers, product information or MVP,  Road map including other vital aspects of the project not mentioned in this context. But sadly enough, a superb whitepaper is not a guarantee that a project is not scam, so proper due diligence is necessary.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 03:14:10 AM

thanks.

White paper is very important in order to determine if the current project you are joining or ico that you are interested to invest is legitimate or not so white paper is very necessary for investors to be knowledgeable.
It is very important to read the whitepaper because it is the root on how they explained their products if it's really worth it to invest and joined their project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
January 12, 2019, 06:37:01 AM

thanks.

I believe gone are the days where white paper defines a lot of advantages
Because scam projects now have beautiful and fantastic white paper too

And you have to be extra careful
Not all white papers are real anymore
Activity: 350
January 04, 2019, 03:51:02 AM

thanks.

I always argue that having a carefully designed whitepaper always becomes an important condition for choosing a suitable project that has good chances for further development. This is regularly spoken by leading experts in the crypto market. Through the study of whitepaper, I can understand the strategy, goals and prospects of the selected project.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 10:34:13 PM

thanks.

From whitepaper, you will find the clue about the legit of the ICO of company.
Some fake ICO create their whitepaper with only copy-pasting another ICO's whitepaper.
If you find any weird names or something that doesn't belong to their company, then it has high possibility for a scam ICO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 01, 2019, 02:27:11 PM
White paper is a very important document with which you can get acquainted with all the details of the project. Its absence or poor description will not attract the attention of investors - this is my opinion!
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 03:55:09 PM
The white paper is a key project document that should contain all the necessary technical, commercial and financial details. The most interesting is that WhitePaper is rewritten several times. And in the future, many times supplemented.
Activity: 512
December 24, 2018, 03:26:07 PM
Whitepaper is a business proposal with all the relevant details of the project. It contains important information about the product what problem it will solve, the team, the token (how many, why, how etc) distribution of the funds, roadmap. For successful investment decision WP is a must to be studied.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
December 23, 2018, 08:40:33 AM
There is nothing more important that you could do if you want to analyse the project and get some profit. Because without reading the whitepaper, you cannot be sure that the project that you contribute to is legit.
Activity: 322
December 23, 2018, 04:01:46 AM
It is really important to read because this white paper has the great way to explain their projects target in the future. And I think it would be easy to manage to find some information about our expectations about the projects in the future. And to know how their projects if it's not legit but still we can be guided by the white paper if we will gonna like it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 03:20:06 AM

thanks.

White paper is very important in order to determine if the current project you are joining or ico that you are interested to invest is legitimate or not so white paper is very necessary for investors to be knowledgeable.
It is very important to read the whitepaper because it is the root on how they explained their products if it's really worth it to invest and joined their project.
Also some hint of scammy project will sometimes be found out inside the whitepaper, most of the community that revealed something weird found it from white paper whether it's from the technical aspect or even the team members. Whitepaper is where you get the most information, not from any other sources.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 08:33:41 AM
Because WP contains denial of responsibilty. It means that you are making a donation, not an investment, because investments could be profitable.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
December 06, 2018, 11:00:28 AM
Most times, whitepaper will help to understand the main concept behind a project, then it will lead you on how to ask the team some questions for clarity. If you are the type that reads whitepapers, you will be able to deduce if they have actually copied the idea of another project or not.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
December 06, 2018, 08:56:29 AM
Whitepaper gives detailed explanation of how the project will be carried out,  uses of the token and the roadmap of the project.  It also gives details about the legal documents backing the project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 06, 2018, 08:19:34 AM
How do you know about the project if you don't read white paper? How do you know if the project is a Scam? I understand that sometimes you can just look at the site and the team to determine what this ICO is, but this is only if you have a Frank fraudulent project.
Activity: 238
December 06, 2018, 08:13:47 AM

thanks.
the presence or absence of a whitepaper can be a scam, but a whitepaper can also be a benchmark for ICO success because if an invoetor wants to know the details of the proposal, it is advisable to read the whitepaper.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
December 06, 2018, 07:42:13 AM
White paper is the face of the product. In this case, even in it you can find a lot of inconsistencies or unnecessary information. Therefore, no matter how attractive at first glance white paper looks, do not be lazy to study it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
December 06, 2018, 07:36:57 AM
If you are a technician, you will understand the technical part of the whitepaper. If the white paper you do not see the technical part, it should make you think, to invest in this project or not. And same way check on the authenticity of the whitepaper.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 06, 2018, 07:29:40 AM
can not be known with certainty just by looking at the white paper. believe that all ico at the beginning of the period will definitely present a very good white paper, road map and project. but it could be at the end of the period or even in the middle, becoming a scam project.
Pages:
Jump to: