Pages:
Author

Topic: white paper. !! - page 5. (Read 30120 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 2
XCRYPT
November 24, 2018, 02:49:20 PM
Reading the whitepaper isn't only a way to know if a project will be a scam or not. It gives you the full information about a particular project. It lets you know what it stands for, its aims and objectives, and the goals at the end of it all. It gives you the full roadmap on how it's going to function. I believe reading the whitepaper has a lot of benefits to investors.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 12:03:13 PM
Just HOLD
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 02:42:47 PM
The whitepaper is an explanation of a project, because by reading the whitepaper we can see the project's vision and mission, because the whitepaper ties in to ico and can convince investors to join
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 24, 2018, 02:40:22 PM
very useful if you want to take part in an ico project to see the white paper, because there explain in more detail about the project plan, from the white paper can provide a lot of information and can analyze whether the project is good to follow.

White paper is primarily a technical document for the project. So It was before those projects that developed their own blockchain.
Different tokens have white paper - this is most likely a roadmap.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 24, 2018, 02:03:23 PM
The whitepaper is basically the sales pitch of a team to investors. If you buy in ICO and don't read it then you are not being smart. The project claims should all be backed up and published in this paper. Vital it is read
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 01:55:17 PM
We need a new ETH
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
November 24, 2018, 01:15:10 PM
First of all, you familiarize yourself with the project, you can analyze and understand whether such a project can succeed, if it is useful for society, and then invest your money there.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
November 24, 2018, 01:04:37 PM
The whitepaper is probably the most important document to look at when considering investing.
Basically, it s a sales pitch, technical document, market analysis, company structure document, etc. all in one.

There's a lot you can discover through the whitepaper.
Of course, a description of the project itself and their business plan.

but what is most important is how the whitepaper is put together.
Does it look professional?
Does it have data, figures, resources, etc.?
Does it sound like a serious business or a sleazy sales pitch?
Is it obvious they know what they are doing?
Does the road map seem feasible?

these are all important questions a whitepaper should address
Activity: 425
November 24, 2018, 01:02:29 PM
Looking very deeply into the whitepaper is one of the steps in performing due diligence. From here you start seeing the potential of the project, are the contents very substantial and attainable. Also, this contains the members of the developing team. You can start checking the names and then do searching.
Activity: 225
November 24, 2018, 12:58:04 PM
The whitepaper shows significant details about the project including the purpose, the concept, the roadmap, and the developers. If the whitepaper contains nonsense and very abstract contents, moat likely they are not for real. A good whitepaper should almost contain the details of the project.
Activity: 196
November 24, 2018, 12:49:41 PM
A white paper can tell you many things, it can tell you what kind of personality has the team that is doing the coin and what is their philosophy, also see how technical they are and if they can express in clear and simple words what they plan to do with the project, how they will do it and what they need to get it, all those things are what I personally see in a whitepaper.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 12:46:10 PM
why it's important to read white paper

I know to know about the project if it's a scam.

what is the importance of white paper I can ask for your opinion.
thanks.
Whitepaper is very necessary to conduct research on the project, because everything we need is in the whitepaper. Starting from the mechanism and the way the project works, the benefits gained by investors or customers, the advantages it has compared to other projects, planning on developing the project, information about the team members, etc.
Activity: 392
November 24, 2018, 12:37:54 PM
very useful if you want to take part in an ico project to see the white paper, because there explain in more detail about the project plan, from the white paper can provide a lot of information and can analyze whether the project is good to follow.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
November 24, 2018, 11:01:41 AM
I think that most people still show really great opportunities if they read what is really important today and this is a white paper of the project. After all, it is in white paper that it shows how the project works correctly, and so on.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
November 24, 2018, 10:57:55 AM

thanks.
Reading whitepaper might not give you clue if the project is scam or not. It is possible for a scam project to have a good whitepaper and that even makes it more difficult.
If you truly want to deduce scam by reading whitepaper, then yiu must have been conversant with other whitepapers, because scam projects will nit give you anything unique. Most of them do copy and paste, which in other words mean plagiarism.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 24, 2018, 09:46:57 AM
If you do not study such documents, you will very quickly lose your investment. For a trader, the quality of the project does not matter, he opens and closes his positions very quickly. But for the investor, white paper is very important. I think you should not be lazy. WP has a lot of information about the project, which is necessary for the investment decision.
Activity: 686
November 24, 2018, 09:13:32 AM

thanks.

The white paper reading is currently the only way to define a quality project. There is no doubt that the price will grow only on good projects. The white paper will help identify projects with good potential.

But you have to be very careful this year because there are a lot of scams about the project and writing white paper as well as possible and producing something that many people believe in later.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
November 24, 2018, 09:07:34 AM

thanks.

The white paper reading is currently the only way to define a quality project. There is no doubt that the price will grow only on good projects. The white paper will help identify projects with good potential.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 08:54:49 AM
White Paper is primarily used as a tool for advertising and promotion of a particular product. It also often describes the solution to a specific problem, provides a complete overview of the parameters and benefits of the service or product – most often it is a convincing guide containing specific facts and logical conclusions for the presentation of a new project. Without reading this important document, you can hardly understand the essence of the project. Therefore, it is very important to study it
Activity: 625
November 24, 2018, 08:41:08 AM
I think the better the project. The better the documents. Documents is an important part. This also shows the financing of the project. Approach to marketing. And much more. The more documentation the project has the better. Even if the project has 96 information I will read everything. It is very important.
Pages:
Jump to: